1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. kerry

hi

Welcome to the GC forum Kerry, enjoy
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Kelly38

Hello

Hi Kelly38. I don't know about a bible but we're all praying for a better growing season this year. Welcome to the GC forum.
    Hi Kelly38. I don't know about a bible but we're all praying for a better growing season this year. Welcome to the GC forum.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. SallyJ17

One of Gardening's Walking Wounded!

You might be right about the dog friendly garden! Yesterday I caught my 12 month old Springer bouncing up and down on my favourite clump of hellebores!
    You might be right about the dog friendly garden! Yesterday I caught my 12 month old Springer bouncing up and down on my favourite clump of hellebores!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Compost Corner

Hello from Compost Corner!

Hi CC welcome to the forum
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Geranium

Hello!

Welcome aboard the natives are friendly
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Mosquito

Hello from Somerset

Evening Mozzy and welcome to the site.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Paladin

Hello from me!

is it paladin must be doing something wrong
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. takemore02withit

Yes there's another one. Hiya all !!!

Thanks Helo, I'm sure I will. I'm Learning all the time,and thank you for your kind words. :D 02
    Thanks Helo, I'm sure I will. I'm Learning all the time,and thank you for your kind words. :D 02
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Ramblinrose

Hello everyone

Hi Rose welcome to the forum
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. keg

Hi Keg welcome to the forum I'm sure you will enjoy yourself on here.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Harmony Arb

May I Introduce Myself

Monmouthshireglade i dont live there id get lost to many letters in the town name ;)
    Monmouthshireglade i dont live there id get lost to many letters in the town name ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Webmaster

New User ? Do you have a Blog/website ?

Hi marg. Suppose you might as well just latch on here. The other 2 seem to have disappeared. But then they do. :DLove your blogspot. So natural. So I guess it's welcome to GC. Do join in...
    Hi marg. Suppose you might as well just latch on here. The other 2 seem to have disappeared. But then they do. :DLove your blogspot. So natural. So I guess it's welcome to GC. Do join in There are very few of us that bite (except me). ;)
    Hi marg. Suppose you might as well just latch on here. The other 2 seem to have disappeared. But then they do. :DLove your blogspot. So natural. So I guess it's welcome to GC. Do join in There are very few of us that bite (except me). ;)
    Hi marg. Suppose you might as well just latch on here. The other 2 seem to have disappeared. But then they do. :DLove your blogspot. So natural. So I guess it's welcome to GC. Do join in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Douglas

Dare I say I am a new member!

Welcome Douglas enjoy the forum.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. vince-o

hello from northants

Welcome to the forum vince-o.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. GardenGuru

Storing veg

sorry, put this in the wrong placeresponses still welcomed!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Tesserae

Rosemary

Thanks to all you good souls for your advice and help. I was especially interested that The Lost Antheus is also having die-back problems with rosemary. I guess I shall take Sarraceniac's...
    Thanks to all you good souls for your advice and help. I was especially interested that The Lost Antheus is also having die-back problems with rosemary. I guess I shall take Sarraceniac's suggestion of digging up the offending bushes and trying something else in their place. Talk to you all...
    Thanks to all you good souls for your advice and help. I was especially interested that The Lost Antheus is also having die-back problems with rosemary. I guess I shall take Sarraceniac's suggestion of digging up the offending bushes and trying...
    Thanks to all you good souls for your advice and help. I was especially interested that The Lost Antheus is also having die-back problems with rosemary. I guess I shall take Sarraceniac's...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. sunshine123

hello all

Helloooo Bayleaf..
    Helloooo Bayleaf..
    Helloooo Bayleaf..
    Helloooo Bayleaf..
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. pamsdish

Hello everyone! I've been away a long time, and thought I'd be polite (that's not like me usually ;) ) and say "Hi" to you all. Hope it's warmer where you are too!
    Hello everyone! I've been away a long time, and thought I'd be polite (that's not like me usually ;) ) and say "Hi" to you all. Hope it's warmer where you are too!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. earthy

camelia

Money in the post Hel :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. The Lost Antheus

Greetings and garden oddities

Hi HelI see you know my cat (ok Jimmy is black...but the gun fits)
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice