1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. peteyjen

Hello From Huddersfield

Don't worry about t'other 'arf, peteygen, when you present her with the first of your home grown bouquet of flowers, she'll mellow somewhat. Welcome and enjoy the forum.
    Don't worry about t'other 'arf, peteygen, when you present her with the first of your home grown bouquet of flowers, she'll mellow somewhat. Welcome and enjoy the forum.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Tigger

Welcome to GC Tigger. Careful with the oasis. Many of them are mirages. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Billyboy

Alpine Flowers

Welcome to the forum Billyboy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. vegmandan
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Sleppy

greenhouse

Sleppy we all take time finding our way around, it`s a pretty big site, and very useful.
    Sleppy we all take time finding our way around, it`s a pretty big site, and very useful.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. newdigger

Filling in a pond

High Kype that's a great idea and one that works incredibly well. My own children had a HUGE sand pit when they were young and when they grew out of it I made a stunning alpine bed..... so I can...
    High Kype that's a great idea and one that works incredibly well. My own children had a HUGE sand pit when they were young and when they grew out of it I made a stunning alpine bed..... so I can recommend doing that. ;) Hel.xxx.
    High Kype that's a great idea and one that works incredibly well. My own children had a HUGE sand pit when they were young and when they grew out of it I made a stunning alpine bed..... so I can recommend doing that. ;) Hel.xxx.
    High Kype that's a great idea and one that works incredibly well. My own children had a HUGE sand pit when they were young and when they grew out of it I made a stunning alpine bed..... so I can...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. FrankO

Spuds on patio

Yes Frank they are,try using empty compost bags turn them inside out(black side out they warm up quicker in the sun)put your favourite compost mix in to about half way and plant about 3 tubers.
    Yes Frank they are,try using empty compost bags turn them inside out(black side out they warm up quicker in the sun)put your favourite compost mix in to about half way and plant about 3 tubers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. clay

grafting

well terrier thanks for the advice have located some pixe rootstock that are good for grafting plums so im goin to have a go when the time is right so let u know how it goes it will either grow or...
    well terrier thanks for the advice have located some pixe rootstock that are good for grafting plums so im goin to have a go when the time is right so let u know how it goes it will either grow or it wont!!!! thanks every one
    well terrier thanks for the advice have located some pixe rootstock that are good for grafting plums so im goin to have a go when the time is right so let u know how it goes it will either grow or it wont!!!! thanks every one
    well terrier thanks for the advice have located some pixe rootstock that are good for grafting plums so im goin to have a go when the time is right so let u know how it goes it will either grow or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Tesserae

New kid on the block!

the forum would just like to say hello ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. sheweevil

Hello from Sheweevil

Welcome to the forum sheweevil,enjoy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Gnome

New gardener

Hi Gnome and Sheweevil A very warm welcome to both of you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. falling leaf

hello from the alps!

Welcome to g c falling leaf.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. indian
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. NewbieGreen

I'm back from hibernation

Welcome back Newbie
    Welcome back Newbie
    Welcome back Newbie
    Welcome back Newbie
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. inexperienced

Bay Tree Seedlings

Welcome to g c inexperienced.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. mybrainhurts

More greetings from the South Coast...

Hi mbh and welcome to GC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. wilroda

Hi from the south coast!

falling leaf has been a bit green, but around the gills not in the garden! feeling better now. thanks for the hello's. how do i start a new topic so i can say hello properly??
    falling leaf has been a bit green, but around the gills not in the garden! feeling better now. thanks for the hello's. how do i start a new topic so i can say hello properly??
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. ljasmine

New to gardening

well done
    well done
    well done
    well done
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. how does your

i'm back

:D Love that one Ste!Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. marjan

I should have said durham in the north east of england
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice