1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. bristolrich

Hello from Bristol

Rich you sure did pick a great site to find all the help you can about gardening, we are a very friendly lot and there's always someone who can help you out with your gardening woes.Hel.xxx.
    Rich you sure did pick a great site to find all the help you can about gardening, we are a very friendly lot and there's always someone who can help you out with your gardening woes.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. BlueBell10

Just Joined - looking for inspiration

Hi blue bell. i had the same problem four years ago when i moved here and the best advice i can give you is to move things that are keeping the light out and with a garden fork push in at least 6...
    Hi blue bell. i had the same problem four years ago when i moved here and the best advice i can give you is to move things that are keeping the light out and with a garden fork push in at least 6 inches all over your lawn making air holes which will dry up the soil and will improve the...
    Hi blue bell. i had the same problem four years ago when i moved here and the best advice i can give you is to move things that are keeping the light out and with a garden fork push in at least 6 inches all over your lawn making air holes which...
    Hi blue bell. i had the same problem four years ago when i moved here and the best advice i can give you is to move things that are keeping the light out and with a garden fork push in at least 6...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. flowerpotty

Hi Flowerpotty A warm welcome to Gardeners Corner.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. sarahw1969

Hello, Newbie here

Ta. We used to live on the Brow itself.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. kenco

hi Im new to this

Hi Susannah, thanks for the welcome, my registration of kenco has frozen up on me so I am back as polytunnel. confused...so am I. Where in Spain is your garden.We go many times a year to costa...
    Hi Susannah, thanks for the welcome, my registration of kenco has frozen up on me so I am back as polytunnel. confused...so am I. Where in Spain is your garden.We go many times a year to costa Blanca. Murcia region
    Hi Susannah, thanks for the welcome, my registration of kenco has frozen up on me so I am back as polytunnel. confused...so am I. Where in Spain is your garden.We go many times a year to costa Blanca. Murcia region
    Hi Susannah, thanks for the welcome, my registration of kenco has frozen up on me so I am back as polytunnel. confused...so am I. Where in Spain is your garden.We go many times a year to costa...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Sledge

Greetings from sunny South Wales!

Hi Sledge and welcome to the site.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Rosiemongrel

New here - hi everyone!

Dog pictures added as requested! (I don't need much persuading to post pictures of my lovely pooch!) (This is not our current garden, but a previous one.)
    Dog pictures added as requested! (I don't need much persuading to post pictures of my lovely pooch!) (This is not our current garden, but a previous one.)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Bella

Hello from the Outher hebrides!!!!!!!

A belated welcome from me to you - enjoy GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Fi Friend

Doggy toilets!!

Belated welcome to GC
    Belated welcome to GC
    Belated welcome to GC
    Belated welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Bhindi

Hi from Warwickshire

Hello from a fellow Warwickian welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. khampson

Hello Newbie!

Hi there Keith welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. ming

yaaay!

Hi and welcome to GC
    Hi and welcome to GC
    Hi and welcome to GC
    Hi and welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. clueless

Good Morning from another new'un

Hello and welcome to GC
    Hello and welcome to GC
    Hello and welcome to GC
    Hello and welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Smiffy

hello from WN6

Welcome to the forum Smiffy you're bound to fir in real well as most of us like a good laugh! Hel.xxx.
    Welcome to the forum Smiffy you're bound to fir in real well as most of us like a good laugh! Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Lintama

I'm new to the forum

Thank you all for the great welcome. I hope I can learn a few things here. Maybe even contribute ;)
    Thank you all for the great welcome. I hope I can learn a few things here. Maybe even contribute ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. clashloz

I'm new to this forum - with a new project

Welcome to g c Clashloz.
    Welcome to g c Clashloz.
    Welcome to g c Clashloz.
    Welcome to g c Clashloz.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Agaveman

Hi All

Thanks for the warm welcome everyoneSteve.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. goosegog

Hello

Angela to our friendly forum. I'm sure you will get plenty of help, advice and tips on cheap gardening from the lovely bunch of guys and gals on here.You can have a wonderful garden even on a...
    Angela to our friendly forum. I'm sure you will get plenty of help, advice and tips on cheap gardening from the lovely bunch of guys and gals on here.You can have a wonderful garden even on a low budget but with a dog that's another matter indeed, although in time I'm sure your dog will get...
    Angela to our friendly forum. I'm sure you will get plenty of help, advice and tips on cheap gardening from the lovely bunch of guys and gals on here.You can have a wonderful garden even on a low budget but with a dog that's another matter...
    Angela to our friendly forum. I'm sure you will get plenty of help, advice and tips on cheap gardening from the lovely bunch of guys and gals on here.You can have a wonderful garden even on a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. pinklady

not new just never used this site properly

What's that you're growing in the mini greenhouse?throw it out and try some early veg instead :eek:
    What's that you're growing in the mini greenhouse?throw it out and try some early veg instead :eek:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Davie_h

Hi

Thanks, for the welcome
    Thanks, for the welcome
    Thanks, for the welcome
    Thanks, for the welcome
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice