1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. jon buddington

Free labour-North East & Cumbria

Contact the National Trust, they always welcome volunteers.TBH though, If your qualified and more importantly actually know your stuff then you should have no problem finding work especially if...
    Contact the National Trust, they always welcome volunteers.TBH though, If your qualified and more importantly actually know your stuff then you should have no problem finding work especially if yove got chainsaw and spraying tickets.Ive often thought about going down the route of 'day...
    Contact the National Trust, they always welcome volunteers.TBH though, If your qualified and more importantly actually know your stuff then you should have no problem finding work especially if yove got chainsaw and spraying tickets.Ive often...
    Contact the National Trust, they always welcome volunteers.TBH though, If your qualified and more importantly actually know your stuff then you should have no problem finding work especially if...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Blackthorn
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. spapac

another one!

Welcome to the forum, Spapac
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. clio

I'm a newby

Cheers everyone, thanks for the welcome.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. mef750

Im new!

That's pretty sad isn't it Pip although I wasn't on way back then but I will join you Pip in giving Mef750 a big HELLO! Hel.xxx.
    That's pretty sad isn't it Pip although I wasn't on way back then but I will join you Pip in giving Mef750 a big HELLO! Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Janey62

Newbie here

Hello Janey, a warm welcome to G.C
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Sarah_999

Back in the fold...

Hello and welcome back Sarah,it`s been a while.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. littlenikki

Hi from North Yorkshire

Hi and welcome Nikki
    Hi and welcome Nikki
    Hi and welcome Nikki
    Hi and welcome Nikki
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. alley cat

Hellooooo!!!

Hi there and welcome to G.C
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Tigerlily

techno-phobe garden addict

Hi Tigerlily. Welcome to GC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Organic Andy

Hi All.

Hi Andy welcome to the forum as you can tell we are indeed a friendly bunch of guys and girls. Helen.xxx.
    Hi Andy welcome to the forum as you can tell we are indeed a friendly bunch of guys and girls. Helen.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Ethansmum

Hello!

hello and welcom, and bring on the silly questions :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. SidSpider

Hello from S.Wales

hi paul a very warm welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Rory

Hi All

There you go Rory there's always someone here in the know and only too happy to help you out! ;) Helen.xxx.
    There you go Rory there's always someone here in the know and only too happy to help you out! ;) Helen.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Juliasaurus

Growing Jurassic Park

I was absolutely flabbergasted by it! The Cycas revoluta had been in Homebase for �£24.99, and I didn't want to pay that much, so when I saw it had been reduced to �£12.49 I thought...
    I was absolutely flabbergasted by it! The Cycas revoluta had been in Homebase for �£24.99, and I didn't want to pay that much, so when I saw it had been reduced to �£12.49 I thought "bargain!" and grabbed it. It was only when I'd bought it and a few other bits and pieces, and gone home to...
    I was absolutely flabbergasted by it! The Cycas revoluta had been in Homebase for �£24.99, and I didn't want to pay that much, so when I saw it had been reduced to �£12.49 I thought "bargain!" and grabbed it. It was only when I'd bought it...
    I was absolutely flabbergasted by it! The Cycas revoluta had been in Homebase for �£24.99, and I didn't want to pay that much, so when I saw it had been reduced to �£12.49 I thought...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Rumple

Not new, but haven't been active

Welcome back Rumple.No wonder you have been away it seems you have had an awful lot of work on your hands dear, dear me how do you cope?Your 'wild garden' seems interesting you must keep us...
    Welcome back Rumple.No wonder you have been away it seems you have had an awful lot of work on your hands dear, dear me how do you cope?Your 'wild garden' seems interesting you must keep us all upto date with your progress but you will be forgiven if you're too busy of course! Helen.xxx.
    Welcome back Rumple.No wonder you have been away it seems you have had an awful lot of work on your hands dear, dear me how do you cope?Your 'wild garden' seems interesting you must keep us all upto date with your progress but you will be...
    Welcome back Rumple.No wonder you have been away it seems you have had an awful lot of work on your hands dear, dear me how do you cope?Your 'wild garden' seems interesting you must keep us...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. biguns

giant onions

walnut, hi, found your thread, particuarly interested in your Fuchsias, how do you utilise your light box for these.to all, still looking for lighting guides for the onions, i just want to know...
    walnut, hi, found your thread, particuarly interested in your Fuchsias, how do you utilise your light box for these.to all, still looking for lighting guides for the onions, i just want to know how long to leave them on, and over how many weeks, i seem to have dran a blank,
    walnut, hi, found your thread, particuarly interested in your Fuchsias, how do you utilise your light box for these.to all, still looking for lighting guides for the onions, i just want to know how long to leave them on, and over how many...
    walnut, hi, found your thread, particuarly interested in your Fuchsias, how do you utilise your light box for these.to all, still looking for lighting guides for the onions, i just want to know...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. cortina1498

Hi

It was a mixture of my ideas, reading, asking, web searching and having a go and laughing at my mistakes. cheers
    It was a mixture of my ideas, reading, asking, web searching and having a go and laughing at my mistakes. cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. arborist

Hi Arborist welcome to the forum.I'm pretty sure that those that are able to help you will not mind in the least you picking their brains just as long as you don't bring a bottle of Chianti and...
    Hi Arborist welcome to the forum.I'm pretty sure that those that are able to help you will not mind in the least you picking their brains just as long as you don't bring a bottle of Chianti and look like Hannibal Lector! :eek:I wish you well with your course and hope you pass with flying...
    Hi Arborist welcome to the forum.I'm pretty sure that those that are able to help you will not mind in the least you picking their brains just as long as you don't bring a bottle of Chianti and look like Hannibal Lector! :eek:I wish you...
    Hi Arborist welcome to the forum.I'm pretty sure that those that are able to help you will not mind in the least you picking their brains just as long as you don't bring a bottle of Chianti and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Ben Steele

Hey

and its a big welcome from me Ben hope you enjoy GC. also bought green plastic thingy unfortunately mine didn't blow away had to take it to the tip hated it :D
    and its a big welcome from me Ben hope you enjoy GC. also bought green plastic thingy unfortunately mine didn't blow away had to take it to the tip hated it :D
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice