1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Fat Andy

Greetings !

IMP,Can see the diet is working and red is sooooo you
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Boots

Hello all

Hi BootsI'm new here too. Just finding my way round the boards but it seems like a friendly place.Hope to see you aroundFA x
    Hi BootsI'm new here too. Just finding my way round the boards but it seems like a friendly place.Hope to see you aroundFA x
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. stickman

Hello all

Hi there Stickman.
    Hi there Stickman.
    Hi there Stickman.
    Hi there Stickman.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. wales

Hi I'm New

I know what you mean always plenty to see in Wales so much history and natural beauty to me it is heaven on earth....I always get excited still when Bob tells me he's taking me to Wales! Helen.xxx.
    I know what you mean always plenty to see in Wales so much history and natural beauty to me it is heaven on earth....I always get excited still when Bob tells me he's taking me to Wales! Helen.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. jesss

Hiya

a very warm welcome to you
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. trish

Hello

Replies:
    Views:
  7. janlee

Introducing Myself

A very hearty welcome Janlee...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Grandad

Hello from Grandad

hello grandad and a very warm welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Johnnie2Sheds

Hello....From the BIG shed.

Don't worry Helen. I've seen these model railway people on the Adams family. The end result is ***BOOM**** :D
    Don't worry Helen. I've seen these model railway people on the Adams family. The end result is ***BOOM**** :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. kerina

Help!

welcome on board.
    welcome on board.
    welcome on board.
    welcome on board.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. ballinran

Greetings from Northern Ireland

welcome on board.
    welcome on board.
    welcome on board.
    welcome on board.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Billy B

I should be in the garden!

hello there Whiley, I was asking my aunt about Sarah's rats last night, apparently she doesn't have them anymore, she never said why and I never asked in case they had caught something and gone to...
    hello there Whiley, I was asking my aunt about Sarah's rats last night, apparently she doesn't have them anymore, she never said why and I never asked in case they had caught something and gone to the great big rattery in the sky! Maybe I can visit them again????
    hello there Whiley, I was asking my aunt about Sarah's rats last night, apparently she doesn't have them anymore, she never said why and I never asked in case they had caught something and gone to the great big rattery in the sky! Maybe I can...
    hello there Whiley, I was asking my aunt about Sarah's rats last night, apparently she doesn't have them anymore, she never said why and I never asked in case they had caught something and gone to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Whiley

Why hullo thur! Guess whos back!

hi leucojum welcome to GC have fun
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. dixy

hello from argyll

Hello Dixy
    Hello Dixy
    Hello Dixy
    Hello Dixy
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. brunlea

Hello

Hi David and welcome
    Hi David and welcome
    Hi David and welcome
    Hi David and welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. hilaryjp

Hello

Hello ther hilaryjp, a warm welcome from me
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Nicky

Newbie- Streptocarpus, ponds and garden wildlife

Thanks for your welcome everyone.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. johnnywas

Hello from Orpington

Hello John and Angela welcome to our friendly forum I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.I'm sure once you get going on here you will see you can indeed have a go at tropical plants I'm starting to...
    Hello John and Angela welcome to our friendly forum I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.I'm sure once you get going on here you will see you can indeed have a go at tropical plants I'm starting to grow some and I live in chilly Yorkshire.As with most gardening plants you never know what you...
    Hello John and Angela welcome to our friendly forum I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.I'm sure once you get going on here you will see you can indeed have a go at tropical plants I'm starting to grow some and I live in chilly Yorkshire.As...
    Hello John and Angela welcome to our friendly forum I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.I'm sure once you get going on here you will see you can indeed have a go at tropical plants I'm starting to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. compost maker

Hello from Morecambe

Hi Jean and a belated welcome to GC.If you use the 'Full reply Form' box under 'Quick reply', it gives you access to all sorts of lovely things. Including a little box to tick marked 'Email you...
    Hi Jean and a belated welcome to GC.If you use the 'Full reply Form' box under 'Quick reply', it gives you access to all sorts of lovely things. Including a little box to tick marked 'Email you when someone replies.' Or you can just check your own posts manually. You can use graemlins like...
    Hi Jean and a belated welcome to GC.If you use the 'Full reply Form' box under 'Quick reply', it gives you access to all sorts of lovely things. Including a little box to tick marked 'Email you when someone replies.' Or you can just check your...
    Hi Jean and a belated welcome to GC.If you use the 'Full reply Form' box under 'Quick reply', it gives you access to all sorts of lovely things. Including a little box to tick marked 'Email you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Hec

Hello.....

Hec. Believe it or not clay can be a good thing if properly treated. (But it's a b****r to dig. I speak from experience).Yours arthritically
    Hec. Believe it or not clay can be a good thing if properly treated. (But it's a b****r to dig. I speak from experience).Yours arthritically
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice