New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. penny-remember me?

Old/New Member

Hello again Penny. Nice to see you here again! I disappeared for a bit too but unlike you could not remember any of my login details, so I'm sort of old and new, at the same time! See you...
    Hello again Penny. Nice to see you here again! I disappeared for a bit too but unlike you could not remember any of my login details, so I'm sort of old and new, at the same time! See you around GC! Love from Royster
    Hello again Penny. Nice to see you here again! I disappeared for a bit too but unlike you could not remember any of my login details, so I'm sort of old and new, at the same time! See you around GC! Love from Royster
    Hello again Penny. Nice to see you here again! I disappeared for a bit too but unlike you could not remember any of my login details, so I'm sort of old and new, at the same time! See you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Fee

It's been a while

warm welcome back Fee
    warm welcome back Fee
    warm welcome back Fee
    warm welcome back Fee
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. oktarine

Hello from Ruby

Thank you all for your messages. I feel right at home !
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Royster1

Hello Everyone!

Daventry DiziBlonde... oh, not the best town in the world. But some nice little pubs there, not least the Weatherspoons! I had to visit the court there a few times as I was a naughty little boy...
    Daventry DiziBlonde... oh, not the best town in the world. But some nice little pubs there, not least the Weatherspoons! I had to visit the court there a few times as I was a naughty little boy (my life was falling apart at the time). The courtroom is very nice. I've got my tongue in my cheek,...
    Daventry DiziBlonde... oh, not the best town in the world. But some nice little pubs there, not least the Weatherspoons! I had to visit the court there a few times as I was a naughty little boy (my life was falling apart at the time). The...
    Daventry DiziBlonde... oh, not the best town in the world. But some nice little pubs there, not least the Weatherspoons! I had to visit the court there a few times as I was a naughty little boy...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. FANCY

Looking forward to it FANCY, I really am!! Best regards Royster
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. tricia

Hi everybody

Hi Tricia, sorry I have not read all the previous posts on this thread but nevertheless, welcome to GC! Its really great fun and a fine place to learn about horticulture and stuff,oh, and a great...
    Hi Tricia, sorry I have not read all the previous posts on this thread but nevertheless, welcome to GC! Its really great fun and a fine place to learn about horticulture and stuff,oh, and a great place to meet some of the finest people!Kindest regards Tricia!Royster
    Hi Tricia, sorry I have not read all the previous posts on this thread but nevertheless, welcome to GC! Its really great fun and a fine place to learn about horticulture and stuff,oh, and a great place to meet some of the finest people!Kindest...
    Hi Tricia, sorry I have not read all the previous posts on this thread but nevertheless, welcome to GC! Its really great fun and a fine place to learn about horticulture and stuff,oh, and a great...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. AncientGardener

How can I contact site admin?

AncientGardener,Send me a PM with all the details.ThanksNathan.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Shedman

Potatoes

Hi Shedman and a warm welcome from me too.Our few potatoes, rogues from last year, are a good one meter tall, but look otherwise fine and are flowering nicely. It is not shady there as Liz...
    Hi Shedman and a warm welcome from me too.Our few potatoes, rogues from last year, are a good one meter tall, but look otherwise fine and are flowering nicely. It is not shady there as Liz thought might be the case, but very crowded. We didn't expect potatoes to appear as we planted none...
    Hi Shedman and a warm welcome from me too.Our few potatoes, rogues from last year, are a good one meter tall, but look otherwise fine and are flowering nicely. It is not shady there as Liz thought might be the case, but very crowded. We...
    Hi Shedman and a warm welcome from me too.Our few potatoes, rogues from last year, are a good one meter tall, but look otherwise fine and are flowering nicely. It is not shady there as Liz...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. PaulD

Greetings from The North West!

hi paul welcome from aberdeen hope you will enjoy gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Sam1974x

Newbie from Warwickshire

Hi Sam and welcome from lancashire.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. lotvdaisy

Hello, new from Yorkshire

Welcome aboard from south east kent.Have fun
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Slips

Hi everyone

Hi Slips - great name !Welcome aboard .
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. kryssy

Bonjour - and all that

Hi Kryssy,A warm welcome from south east kent.Don't be shy in asking for help now !
    Hi Kryssy,A warm welcome from south east kent.Don't be shy in asking for help now !
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Gardensponge

A warm welcome

A warm welcome from the southeast.Let me know if you need any help !
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Webmaster

Welcome Taz286 !!!!!!

Oops I forgot to update profile!! Here we go again. Taz286
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Lizz

Got my ears mixed up on earlier message, hear, ear ,here, eer as in "eer what's your game" it should have been the 3rd one.
    Got my ears mixed up on earlier message, hear, ear ,here, eer as in "eer what's your game" it should have been the 3rd one.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. peapod

hello from windy lancashire :-)

Welcome from me too, peapod!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. suburban

Hello from Swindon

Hi Mark and welcome from me too
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Zanna

Hello from beginner in central London

Zanna another Johnny Depp fan you are definetly welcome in my books, welcome once again :D :D
    Zanna another Johnny Depp fan you are definetly welcome in my books, welcome once again :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. exlondoner72

Hi just joined

'Ullo, mate from yet anuvver ex-londoner. Yer wouldn't 'ave guessed wood yer :D
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice