New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. davris

hello everyone!

Hi Fancy,at the moment you are the last one. Everyone is so friendly on this site and I am begining to find my way around slow but sure .I am also picking up couple of extra cousins .I just love...
    Hi Fancy,at the moment you are the last one. Everyone is so friendly on this site and I am begining to find my way around slow but sure .I am also picking up couple of extra cousins .I just love big extended families XX
    Hi Fancy,at the moment you are the last one. Everyone is so friendly on this site and I am begining to find my way around slow but sure .I am also picking up couple of extra cousins .I just love big extended families XX
    Hi Fancy,at the moment you are the last one. Everyone is so friendly on this site and I am begining to find my way around slow but sure .I am also picking up couple of extra cousins .I just love...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. penguin

Hi

croeso Penguin from sunny Rhyl
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. mgn

less than a newbie to gardening, my pics

croeso from sunny Rhyl
    croeso from sunny Rhyl
    croeso from sunny Rhyl
    croeso from sunny Rhyl
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. AndyK

Hi from up north!

where in cornwall is that windy miller?? im only interested if there are waves for my surfboard!!
    where in cornwall is that windy miller?? im only interested if there are waves for my surfboard!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Brackenbeds2

Hello...again

Hi Brackenbeds2 and welcome again to this great site.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Geordie Don

New member from Newcastle !

Hi Geordie Don. A very warm welcome from me as well. MEF750
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. foxglove

Hello everyone

Thanks for that.
    Thanks for that.
    Thanks for that.
    Thanks for that.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. taz

Hi Taz, warm to gc and enjoy the forum. I am a new allotment holder struggling to keep the weeds down.
    Hi Taz, warm to gc and enjoy the forum. I am a new allotment holder struggling to keep the weeds down.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Tam

Raring to go Newbie!

hi tam welcome to gc
    hi tam welcome to gc
    hi tam welcome to gc
    hi tam welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. colly

hello to all

Hi Colly and welcome, you will soon be addicted to gardening
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. snoo

last newby of the day

Hi snoo and welcome.
    Hi snoo and welcome.
    Hi snoo and welcome.
    Hi snoo and welcome.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Madahhlia

Hi from Leicester

Diolch yn fawr iawn,nicsdad. I'm not really FROM Leicester, you know, I only live there!
    Diolch yn fawr iawn,nicsdad. I'm not really FROM Leicester, you know, I only live there!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. traceyjw

hi to all

Hi Tracy and a warm welcome from me too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. snoo

last newby of the day

my name is snoo , how do you do . Just to say a big thanks for all the help I am goinig to receive , not only on the greenhouses but also on computers - how do you get those little cutie pics...
    my name is snoo , how do you do . Just to say a big thanks for all the help I am goinig to receive , not only on the greenhouses but also on computers - how do you get those little cutie pics under your names ?
    my name is snoo , how do you do . Just to say a big thanks for all the help I am goinig to receive , not only on the greenhouses but also on computers - how do you get those little cutie pics under your names ?
    my name is snoo , how do you do . Just to say a big thanks for all the help I am goinig to receive , not only on the greenhouses but also on computers - how do you get those little cutie pics...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Mickeylove

Another new member

Hi Mickeylove. I'm a new member and I used to have an allotment but had to give it up as I didn't have enough time cos I had a new baby. Now she has started school I wish I had my allotment...
    Hi Mickeylove. I'm a new member and I used to have an allotment but had to give it up as I didn't have enough time cos I had a new baby. Now she has started school I wish I had my allotment back.Aah happy days!
    Hi Mickeylove. I'm a new member and I used to have an allotment but had to give it up as I didn't have enough time cos I had a new baby. Now she has started school I wish I had my allotment back.Aah happy days!
    Hi Mickeylove. I'm a new member and I used to have an allotment but had to give it up as I didn't have enough time cos I had a new baby. Now she has started school I wish I had my allotment...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. giantpoppy

hi to all

Hi Giantpoppy, I'm also a new member. Welcome and have fun!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. gandygardener

hiya new member (clematis)

Hello and welcome to GC gandygardener
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. timandjo

hi all

Hello there Tim and Jo and welcome to GC! Good luck with the garden.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. newbiegrower

newbie here

Hello and welcome to gc newbiegrower.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. anthea

window boxes

Thankyou to Blackthorn, Kedi-Gato and Davris for the warm welcome. Oktarine I will take your advice and give it a go.We are already friends with most of our neighbours it's just that they...
    Thankyou to Blackthorn, Kedi-Gato and Davris for the warm welcome. Oktarine I will take your advice and give it a go.We are already friends with most of our neighbours it's just that they foolishly are not interested in gardening! I am hoping to rectify this problem quite soon. They never say...
    Thankyou to Blackthorn, Kedi-Gato and Davris for the warm welcome. Oktarine I will take your advice and give it a go.We are already friends with most of our neighbours it's just that they foolishly are not interested in gardening! I am hoping ...
    Thankyou to Blackthorn, Kedi-Gato and Davris for the warm welcome. Oktarine I will take your advice and give it a go.We are already friends with most of our neighbours it's just that they...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice