1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. newbiegrower

newbie here

Hello and welcome to gc newbiegrower.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. anthea

window boxes

Thankyou to Blackthorn, Kedi-Gato and Davris for the warm welcome. Oktarine I will take your advice and give it a go.We are already friends with most of our neighbours it's just that they...
    Thankyou to Blackthorn, Kedi-Gato and Davris for the warm welcome. Oktarine I will take your advice and give it a go.We are already friends with most of our neighbours it's just that they foolishly are not interested in gardening! I am hoping to rectify this problem quite soon. They never say...
    Thankyou to Blackthorn, Kedi-Gato and Davris for the warm welcome. Oktarine I will take your advice and give it a go.We are already friends with most of our neighbours it's just that they foolishly are not interested in gardening! I am hoping ...
    Thankyou to Blackthorn, Kedi-Gato and Davris for the warm welcome. Oktarine I will take your advice and give it a go.We are already friends with most of our neighbours it's just that they...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. sausage

Hello From County Durham, England.

Hi, I planted mine last week between wednesday and friday I think. My radishes showed first followed by the the peas.
    Hi, I planted mine last week between wednesday and friday I think. My radishes showed first followed by the the peas.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. dreamon

A Newbie checking in to say "Hi".

Hi Dreamon, you'll have a great time on here!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. janleaver

Hello from Redditch

Hello Janleaver a warm welcome to GC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. steve/m

Welcome steve/m.
    Welcome steve/m.
    Welcome steve/m.
    Welcome steve/m.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Ostara

Greetings

Hi Ostara a warm welcome from a lancashire lad who now lives in cheshire cos someone moved the border
    Hi Ostara a warm welcome from a lancashire lad who now lives in cheshire cos someone moved the border
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Sarah_999

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Hopefully I can be successful at keeping plants alive aswell as people!! :D
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Hopefully I can be successful at keeping plants alive aswell as people!! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. digital flower

From across the Pond

FANCY , josephine , Thanks for the welcome. I have been enjoying my time here already, though due to the time difference I am usually the only one here :(Kandyfloss , How kind of you to...
    FANCY , josephine , Thanks for the welcome. I have been enjoying my time here already, though due to the time difference I am usually the only one here :(Kandyfloss , How kind of you to welcome me even whenyou are not feeling well. I sincerely hope things are better and you are able to...
    FANCY , josephine , Thanks for the welcome. I have been enjoying my time here already, though due to the time difference I am usually the only one here :(Kandyfloss , How kind of you to welcome me even whenyou are not feeling well. I...
    FANCY , josephine , Thanks for the welcome. I have been enjoying my time here already, though due to the time difference I am usually the only one here :(Kandyfloss , How kind of you to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Pammie

Tall grasses

I just took delivery of my long awaited new bamboo - too late at night to remember name, but phylo - whatsit aureo - thingmy with verticle green stripes and I really hope it is invasive cos its...
    I just took delivery of my long awaited new bamboo - too late at night to remember name, but phylo - whatsit aureo - thingmy with verticle green stripes and I really hope it is invasive cos its fantastic!Oh and welcome to plantaholics anonymouse!
    I just took delivery of my long awaited new bamboo - too late at night to remember name, but phylo - whatsit aureo - thingmy with verticle green stripes and I really hope it is invasive cos its fantastic!Oh and welcome to plantaholics anonymouse!
    I just took delivery of my long awaited new bamboo - too late at night to remember name, but phylo - whatsit aureo - thingmy with verticle green stripes and I really hope it is invasive cos its...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. eastex

Welcome eastex.windy, you might say that but I couldn't possibly comment! :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. fred1935

Just Hello,

Hello and welcome to GC Fred
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Togo

hello one and all

Hi and welcome, I joined recently too, it is a great site
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Kazzzmazzz

A new member saying Hi! :)

Thank you all, you have made me feel very welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Lizz

Trailing Begonias

hi , i also planted begonia bulbs about 4-6wks ago , bought them from a garden centre , no signs of any growth yet . Did i plant them to soon ?
    hi , i also planted begonia bulbs about 4-6wks ago , bought them from a garden centre , no signs of any growth yet . Did i plant them to soon ?
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. netty

oops!

Welcome to GC and your promotion, Netty.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Brandy

Hello Fellow Gardeners

Hello Brandy and welcome to GC!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. netty

Hi there!

Hi Netty, I'm quite new here so it feels a bit presumptuous to say welcome, but I hope you'll enjoy using the forum. Lots of very knowledgeable helpful people here!
    Hi Netty, I'm quite new here so it feels a bit presumptuous to say welcome, but I hope you'll enjoy using the forum. Lots of very knowledgeable helpful people here!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Mrs Bobs

Hello. Let me introduce myself.

Plenty for you to do this summer then, Mrs Bobs!! Welcome to GC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. dancing queen

addictive

Hi Dancing QueenThat was quite a nightmare! Where in Cornwall are you? We go there in the motorhome quite often, mostly to Falmouth area.
    Hi Dancing QueenThat was quite a nightmare! Where in Cornwall are you? We go there in the motorhome quite often, mostly to Falmouth area.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice