1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Loobylou

Hello everyone

Hi LoobylouI'm from Wales originally - the Gower coast. Don't know why I ever left it, really, but that's life I guess. I'm living in Kent now, by the sea again but with the Romney Marsh too.
    Hi LoobylouI'm from Wales originally - the Gower coast. Don't know why I ever left it, really, but that's life I guess. I'm living in Kent now, by the sea again but with the Romney Marsh too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Keith D

Hello

Hi Keith welcome to Gardeners Corner.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. woodcas

my border for a new gardener help

Welcome to you woodcas, good luck with your border
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. high kype

spar toms

i have got spar tom plants if some one wonts them free to good home
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. dancing queen

clematis

hi dancing queen nice to see you and welcome to gc dendrobiun i will try and get pixie and sunstar thanks
    hi dancing queen nice to see you and welcome to gc dendrobiun i will try and get pixie and sunstar thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Lolly

Starting again

hi lolly nice to her from you again its the time of year we all get earthy and start to plan big things oh ya :D :D :D
    hi lolly nice to her from you again its the time of year we all get earthy and start to plan big things oh ya :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. woodcas

border

thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction i know now i can ask questions and get answers, now of to the garden centre to have a browse
    thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction i know now i can ask questions and get answers, now of to the garden centre to have a browse
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. lelly

newbie gardener

Hi lelly, We too moved last year from a huge estate in Camden, with race riots going off and cars being trashed etc. to a lovely spot in Kent. It really will be fantastic for your daughter and all...
    Hi lelly, We too moved last year from a huge estate in Camden, with race riots going off and cars being trashed etc. to a lovely spot in Kent. It really will be fantastic for your daughter and all of you will benifit from getting outside.Don't worry about what you do in the garden- nothing is...
    Hi lelly, We too moved last year from a huge estate in Camden, with race riots going off and cars being trashed etc. to a lovely spot in Kent. It really will be fantastic for your daughter and all of you will benifit from getting outside.Don't...
    Hi lelly, We too moved last year from a huge estate in Camden, with race riots going off and cars being trashed etc. to a lovely spot in Kent. It really will be fantastic for your daughter and all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. forcandles

something a little exotic

Welocome fc - love the name!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. stez

i'm new here

thanks for the welcomes' chaps. i'm glad i've found you tropical oasis, because i'm planning to put a 'tropical' (well, tropical looking) bed in the end of our green house and, beyond cannas,...
    thanks for the welcomes' chaps. i'm glad i've found you tropical oasis, because i'm planning to put a 'tropical' (well, tropical looking) bed in the end of our green house and, beyond cannas, avacardo (from seed) and a few african lilies, i'm stuck. i'll pester you for advice soon!
    thanks for the welcomes' chaps. i'm glad i've found you tropical oasis, because i'm planning to put a 'tropical' (well, tropical looking) bed in the end of our green house and, beyond cannas, avacardo (from seed) and a few african lilies, i'm...
    thanks for the welcomes' chaps. i'm glad i've found you tropical oasis, because i'm planning to put a 'tropical' (well, tropical looking) bed in the end of our green house and, beyond cannas,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. potash

hello members

Hello and welcome to GC Potash
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. johnbinkley

Introduction by new member

Thanks to all of you. Your so kind and friendly! Yesterday it was my day off and the weather was fantastic. I sewed broadbeans and peas in trays in the greenhouse. I know it's still a bit cold...
    Thanks to all of you. Your so kind and friendly! Yesterday it was my day off and the weather was fantastic. I sewed broadbeans and peas in trays in the greenhouse. I know it's still a bit cold yet but but what the ..... . If they germinate it'll be a bonus as they are last seasons seeds.
    Thanks to all of you. Your so kind and friendly! Yesterday it was my day off and the weather was fantastic. I sewed broadbeans and peas in trays in the greenhouse. I know it's still a bit cold yet but but what the ..... . If they germinate...
    Thanks to all of you. Your so kind and friendly! Yesterday it was my day off and the weather was fantastic. I sewed broadbeans and peas in trays in the greenhouse. I know it's still a bit cold...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. potash

Hi potash, Welcome.I must be quite near you. Where do you live?If you look further down the list under 'General Gardening Discussions' you will see a topic that is entitled 'What's your...
    Hi potash, Welcome.I must be quite near you. Where do you live?If you look further down the list under 'General Gardening Discussions' you will see a topic that is entitled 'What's your weather like'. This is where some of us start our day on GC. Also, a lot further down on the main page...
    Hi potash, Welcome.I must be quite near you. Where do you live?If you look further down the list under 'General Gardening Discussions' you will see a topic that is entitled 'What's your weather like'. This is where some of us start our day...
    Hi potash, Welcome.I must be quite near you. Where do you live?If you look further down the list under 'General Gardening Discussions' you will see a topic that is entitled 'What's your...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Alice

Hello from another Scottish gardener

hi alice welcome to gc ime from the west of scotland a we place cold strathaven
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. sammyveggiesbmth

sam from bournemouth (new person)

Wish I had a greenhouse. Good luck Sammy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. amateural

propagator growing

Hi ametuerial and welcome. As carolb says, take the lid off and only put it back on if your kitchen temperature drops below 10 degrees at night, and keep the thermostat at around 15 degrees so...
    Hi ametuerial and welcome. As carolb says, take the lid off and only put it back on if your kitchen temperature drops below 10 degrees at night, and keep the thermostat at around 15 degrees so they don't get cooked. Water them only when the compost starts to dry out by putting the seed tray into...
    Hi ametuerial and welcome. As carolb says, take the lid off and only put it back on if your kitchen temperature drops below 10 degrees at night, and keep the thermostat at around 15 degrees so they don't get cooked. Water them only when the...
    Hi ametuerial and welcome. As carolb says, take the lid off and only put it back on if your kitchen temperature drops below 10 degrees at night, and keep the thermostat at around 15 degrees so...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. hamlets

Hello

Welcome to G C hamlets,enjoy
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. sumo

Hello!

hello and welcome to Gc Sumo
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. gioia mia

Hallo from sunny Scotland!

It sure is a small world :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. carolb

thanks

You need eyes everywhere
    You need eyes everywhere
    You need eyes everywhere
    You need eyes everywhere
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice