1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. lukus

Hello from Italy...

hi lucaand wow mira!
    hi lucaand wow mira!
    hi lucaand wow mira!
    hi lucaand wow mira!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. KathrynMac

Hello from Aberdeen Scotland

know what you mean about the schools kathryn. i used to help run the local pipe band tried to get school involved as we had little ones from age 6 but not a lot of luck. what they did do for me...
    know what you mean about the schools kathryn. i used to help run the local pipe band tried to get school involved as we had little ones from age 6 but not a lot of luck. what they did do for me was ,i asked if the art teacher would run a little competition with his classes to draw us a logo that...
    know what you mean about the schools kathryn. i used to help run the local pipe band tried to get school involved as we had little ones from age 6 but not a lot of luck. what they did do for me was ,i asked if the art teacher would run a little...
    know what you mean about the schools kathryn. i used to help run the local pipe band tried to get school involved as we had little ones from age 6 but not a lot of luck. what they did do for me...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. bristolpotman

Well done that man..
    Well done that man..
    Well done that man..
    Well done that man..
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. weyms

New boy on the block and very new gardener

Hi Sylveen, yes it is heated and they are covered for extra protection along with all the other seed trays of other veg and flower seeds we have on the go.We have only planted what the books say...
    Hi Sylveen, yes it is heated and they are covered for extra protection along with all the other seed trays of other veg and flower seeds we have on the go.We have only planted what the books say to plant this time of year.
    Hi Sylveen, yes it is heated and they are covered for extra protection along with all the other seed trays of other veg and flower seeds we have on the go.We have only planted what the books say to plant this time of year.
    Hi Sylveen, yes it is heated and they are covered for extra protection along with all the other seed trays of other veg and flower seeds we have on the go.We have only planted what the books say...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. helenmj66

Hi from Malvern

Hello Helen Not at all that far away from me and I'm not surprised your garden slopes! :D Fort end? ;)
    Hello Helen Not at all that far away from me and I'm not surprised your garden slopes! :D Fort end? ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. FrenchFlower

complete beginner

Thanks to every one for your warm welcoming messages! Snow here today, so have settled in with a cup of T and gardening books and whilst baby is sleeping will try and educate myself and get some...
    Thanks to every one for your warm welcoming messages! Snow here today, so have settled in with a cup of T and gardening books and whilst baby is sleeping will try and educate myself and get some ideas for my garden project (thx dendrobium!) Sylveen, i spotted a post from you a couple of days ago...
    Thanks to every one for your warm welcoming messages! Snow here today, so have settled in with a cup of T and gardening books and whilst baby is sleeping will try and educate myself and get some ideas for my garden project (thx...
    Thanks to every one for your warm welcoming messages! Snow here today, so have settled in with a cup of T and gardening books and whilst baby is sleeping will try and educate myself and get some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Jonathan 2845

Very newbie saying hello

hello jonathon, welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. sylveen

Hello all

Hi Sylveen and welcome
    Hi Sylveen and welcome
    Hi Sylveen and welcome
    Hi Sylveen and welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Melissa

Bristol allotment gardener

hi melissa welcome to gc
    hi melissa welcome to gc
    hi melissa welcome to gc
    hi melissa welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. teesdale

Hi

Hi Teesdale and a warm welcome to GC . [ 22. January 2007, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: wiseoldowl ]
    Hi Teesdale and a warm welcome to GC . [ 22. January 2007, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: wiseoldowl ]
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Kaytutt

Newbie member and gardener!

Welcome to GC KaytuttBM
    Welcome to GC KaytuttBM
    Welcome to GC KaytuttBM
    Welcome to GC KaytuttBM
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. JarBax

Greetings!

glad your enjoying gc jarbax
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. horticdave21

My Introduction

hello dave nice to meet you
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Bluedun

New here

hi bluedun welcome to gcwelcome also to mondo
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. staffordshaun

new member - staffordshaun

hi shaun welcome to gc
    hi shaun welcome to gc
    hi shaun welcome to gc
    hi shaun welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. horticdave21

hello my introduction

Hi allwell im a BSc horticulture student.I have experiance in many aspects of horticuture through many jobs that i have done the main one being working in a vine yard and with tropical plants...
    Hi allwell im a BSc horticulture student.I have experiance in many aspects of horticuture through many jobs that i have done the main one being working in a vine yard and with tropical plants in the south of france. and many others general construction. any question i will be glad to help...
    Hi allwell im a BSc horticulture student.I have experiance in many aspects of horticuture through many jobs that i have done the main one being working in a vine yard and with tropical plants in the south of france. and many others general...
    Hi allwell im a BSc horticulture student.I have experiance in many aspects of horticuture through many jobs that i have done the main one being working in a vine yard and with tropical plants...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. PercyT

another new member

Prob find a lot in edible gardening, or do search for allotment. Everyone is fab here and will point you in the right direction! Got massive plans for mine now......might draw it up tonight. And...
    Prob find a lot in edible gardening, or do search for allotment. Everyone is fab here and will point you in the right direction! Got massive plans for mine now......might draw it up tonight. And Im doing the play/seating area first!! Asking everyone I know to keep eyes open for old tables,...
    Prob find a lot in edible gardening, or do search for allotment. Everyone is fab here and will point you in the right direction! Got massive plans for mine now......might draw it up tonight. And Im doing the play/seating area first!! Asking...
    Prob find a lot in edible gardening, or do search for allotment. Everyone is fab here and will point you in the right direction! Got massive plans for mine now......might draw it up tonight. And...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Garden sponge

Hello everybody

Good evening and welcome Garden Sponge. David.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Jayce_K

Greetings from E. Sussex

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Mondo

Thanks to all for making me feal welcome Mondo
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice