1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. beanie

soil conditions

Evening Beanie, we have had a lot of the wet stuff this week but actually today was very warm and sunny. Supposed to be pretty good tomorrow as well but from Friday onwards it`s back to wet and...
    Evening Beanie, we have had a lot of the wet stuff this week but actually today was very warm and sunny. Supposed to be pretty good tomorrow as well but from Friday onwards it`s back to wet and windy. David.
    Evening Beanie, we have had a lot of the wet stuff this week but actually today was very warm and sunny. Supposed to be pretty good tomorrow as well but from Friday onwards it`s back to wet and windy. David.
    Evening Beanie, we have had a lot of the wet stuff this week but actually today was very warm and sunny. Supposed to be pretty good tomorrow as well but from Friday onwards it`s back to wet and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Victoria

King Edward

Hi King E,Welcome to GC
    Hi King E,Welcome to GC
    Hi King E,Welcome to GC
    Hi King E,Welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Johnny

Hi

Thanks Blackthorn
    Thanks Blackthorn
    Thanks Blackthorn
    Thanks Blackthorn
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Howie

Should fit in well here Howie welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. jack tar

calling in 2say

Warm welcome Jack tar and keep on bugging :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. neo

Hi all

thank you all for your replys ta
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. daitheplant

evening all

he`s still missing but the other band members still pay his share of the royalties into his bank account because they think he will return.David
    he`s still missing but the other band members still pay his share of the royalties into his bank account because they think he will return.David
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. wkdwhite

Hi, WKDwhite! I used to go on holiday to your part of Scotland - many happy memories of Girvan. :DThe Lady Gardener is from your neck of the woods too - she pops in from time to...
    Hi, WKDwhite! I used to go on holiday to your part of Scotland - many happy memories of Girvan. :DThe Lady Gardener is from your neck of the woods too - she pops in from time to time...Enjoy the site - I'm sure you will!
    Hi, WKDwhite! I used to go on holiday to your part of Scotland - many happy memories of Girvan. :DThe Lady Gardener is from your neck of the woods too - she pops in from time to time...Enjoy the site - I'm sure you will!
    Hi, WKDwhite! I used to go on holiday to your part of Scotland - many happy memories of Girvan. :DThe Lady Gardener is from your neck of the woods too - she pops in from time to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. crowley

Hello

Hi crowley and welcome to GC. Just getting over the partying so haven't been out in the garden much, but will now be out as much as poss weather permitting.
    Hi crowley and welcome to GC. Just getting over the partying so haven't been out in the garden much, but will now be out as much as poss weather permitting.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Mike T

E'r new member

Hi Mike T and welcome.
    Hi Mike T and welcome.
    Hi Mike T and welcome.
    Hi Mike T and welcome.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. oktarine

Greetings from Soggy Kent

Hi Oktarine and welcome.
    Hi Oktarine and welcome.
    Hi Oktarine and welcome.
    Hi Oktarine and welcome.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. piggingardener

Hello everyone

welcome pg hope you enjoy the site. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Markr

Hi

My aunt and uncle had a caravan in Bridlington for years. Only visited once so must admit I don't remember too much except we had some wonderful fish!
    My aunt and uncle had a caravan in Bridlington for years. Only visited once so must admit I don't remember too much except we had some wonderful fish!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. siriusb

Hello

Hello and welcome siriusb
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. grandchild4

Hi GC4 Welcome to GC
    Hi GC4 Welcome to GC
    Hi GC4 Welcome to GC
    Hi GC4 Welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. grandchild4

There's another really good one, with separate veg catalogue, and they have photos! Plants of Distinction, and Simply Veg http://www.podseeds.co.uk/acatalog/index.html
    There's another really good one, with separate veg catalogue, and they have photos! Plants of Distinction, and Simply Veg http://www.podseeds.co.uk/acatalog/index.html
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. suzisu06

warm welcome to you Suzisu to gc and a very happy xmas cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. good digger

new to the forum

I have had a lovely welcome thank you all.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. sam k

hi to everyone

hi sam k welcome back to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. azadaman

hi from rotherham

I know it's the wrong time for planting wavy, but don't forget that growing potatoes is a very good way of "cleaning" the soil after you have dug & weeded. So if you can claer it, plant it...
    I know it's the wrong time for planting wavy, but don't forget that growing potatoes is a very good way of "cleaning" the soil after you have dug & weeded. So if you can claer it, plant it with potatoes if nothing much else next year..!!! Good luck... It will be worth it..!! Honest..!! ;) :D
    I know it's the wrong time for planting wavy, but don't forget that growing potatoes is a very good way of "cleaning" the soil after you have dug & weeded. So if you can claer it, plant it with potatoes if nothing much else next year..!!!...
    I know it's the wrong time for planting wavy, but don't forget that growing potatoes is a very good way of "cleaning" the soil after you have dug & weeded. So if you can claer it, plant it...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice