1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. r2oo
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. use to be gardener
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. macleaf
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. baldeagle

Garden design software

Hi baldeagle and welcome. You don't do things by halves do you, lots to be getting stuck into. I know nothing about design software I'm afraid, my own garden has sort of evolved organically -...
    Hi baldeagle and welcome. You don't do things by halves do you, lots to be getting stuck into. I know nothing about design software I'm afraid, my own garden has sort of evolved organically - trial and error method. Good luck.
    Hi baldeagle and welcome. You don't do things by halves do you, lots to be getting stuck into. I know nothing about design software I'm afraid, my own garden has sort of evolved organically - trial and error method. Good luck.
    Hi baldeagle and welcome. You don't do things by halves do you, lots to be getting stuck into. I know nothing about design software I'm afraid, my own garden has sort of evolved organically -...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Mark B

New to the site & gardening

Welcome to GC Mark B :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. tuliptown

Displays

Hi Tuliptown and welcome.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. kasabian

Hope you are all warm and well

Nice avatar K She's a beauty, quite the 'Daddy's Girl' I'll bet.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Rufus

Er I'm new to this..

hi rufus welcome to gc
    hi rufus welcome to gc
    hi rufus welcome to gc
    hi rufus welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. caromag

moving a yucca

I've done this and had no problems. GF.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. weekend gardener

introduce

Hi weekend gardener, I'm very new too, this is a lovely site and it's lovely to have nice gardening folk to chat to. Be seeing you round. compy
    Hi weekend gardener, I'm very new too, this is a lovely site and it's lovely to have nice gardening folk to chat to. Be seeing you round. compy
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. compostee

hello folks

Hi Welcome to GC, it is a brilliant site, I've had so much good information from the folks on here ;)
    Hi Welcome to GC, it is a brilliant site, I've had so much good information from the folks on here ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. garden_fiend

Hello everyone!

Mo,Mulu is amazing! My son worked there a while back. The Swan has just been refurbished so it's on our list for an evening out very soon! C.G.Flowers...Must admit we've not been there,and having...
    Mo,Mulu is amazing! My son worked there a while back. The Swan has just been refurbished so it's on our list for an evening out very soon! C.G.Flowers...Must admit we've not been there,and having had a google can tell you, that is also on the agenda ;)
    Mo,Mulu is amazing! My son worked there a while back. The Swan has just been refurbished so it's on our list for an evening out very soon! C.G.Flowers...Must admit we've not been there,and having had a google can tell you, that is also on the...
    Mo,Mulu is amazing! My son worked there a while back. The Swan has just been refurbished so it's on our list for an evening out very soon! C.G.Flowers...Must admit we've not been there,and having...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Platanoides

Hi from Central Scotland

Hi, Platanoides! Got your email, and have just answered it. Was out working in your neck of the woods this morning - you might even have seen my wee van.... :D
    Hi, Platanoides! Got your email, and have just answered it. Was out working in your neck of the woods this morning - you might even have seen my wee van.... :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Eddie Duggan

Rust

Never trust anything anyone ever tells you at a garden centre. They know nothing.Rusts are encouraged by high humidity and poor ventilation. Over feeding plants will lead to lush growth ...
    Never trust anything anyone ever tells you at a garden centre. They know nothing.Rusts are encouraged by high humidity and poor ventilation. Over feeding plants will lead to lush growth which also encourages rusts.. Remove infected leaves or whole plants if really bad. When the plants ...
    Never trust anything anyone ever tells you at a garden centre. They know nothing.Rusts are encouraged by high humidity and poor ventilation. Over feeding plants will lead to lush growth which also encourages rusts.. Remove infected leaves...
    Never trust anything anyone ever tells you at a garden centre. They know nothing.Rusts are encouraged by high humidity and poor ventilation. Over feeding plants will lead to lush growth ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Koz 76

Hello

Hi Koz welcome to GC...Enjoy
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. RichT

Hello all

Glad someone else saw it that way....... Thanks WOO! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. wiseowl

Warmest hello

hi and welcome wiseoldowl do enjoy gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. kukka

erodiums

wounderfull thankyou for the info and the warm welcome I shall give cuttings a go in the spring good stuff.
    wounderfull thankyou for the info and the warm welcome I shall give cuttings a go in the spring good stuff.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. anne rowan

parrot like seed pod

hi anne rowan welcome to gc enjoy
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. wotsgardening?

HELP!

Hi, you can actually use the rockery plants as ground cover if you wish, I use sedums like this.
    Hi, you can actually use the rockery plants as ground cover if you wish, I use sedums like this.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice