1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. dibblee

Bog gardens

welcome to gc Dibblee have fun
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Paladin

New members??

thanks Brackenbeds think i might need it
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. macleaf

Welcome

Indeed welcome Daisy B,im sure you will impart good ideas and perhaps ask some questions of your own,enjoy
    Indeed welcome Daisy B,im sure you will impart good ideas and perhaps ask some questions of your own,enjoy
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. rosa

Just Joined Again

got a suprise when i saw this old post of mine come up thought i was seeing things
    got a suprise when i saw this old post of mine come up thought i was seeing things
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Lady Gardener

message for STUART A

sorry stuart, i inadvertantly deleted your phone number jo
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. lapod

new here

hi lapod welcome to gc
    hi lapod welcome to gc
    hi lapod welcome to gc
    hi lapod welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. macleaf

hey ho

Welcome to GC Escape have fun we all do :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. deadlyart

new born here

Hi there, Deadlyart. Welcome to GC.There is a forum rule about trade advertising. I will get Nathan, our webmaster to contact you but I think he might be away just now.Is that OK?
    Hi there, Deadlyart. Welcome to GC.There is a forum rule about trade advertising. I will get Nathan, our webmaster to contact you but I think he might be away just now.Is that OK?
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Rosie99

Buddleja

Hello there Rosie99 and welcome.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Sidonie

Hello and Help!

Gosh! thanks so much for superb ides for planting! Can't wait to get planning with my pal... :D
    Gosh! thanks so much for superb ides for planting! Can't wait to get planning with my pal... :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. clrkyandrew

New Today!

Hello Monty Welcome to GC Nice to meet you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Sunshine P

Hi new member here

What was wrong with Sunrise, SunshineP? :confused: You do like to confuse us, don't you! :D :D :DWelcome!
    What was wrong with Sunrise, SunshineP? :confused: You do like to confuse us, don't you! :D :D :DWelcome!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. samdiaz

hello

Hello Sam and welcome. I have had some useful help from the nice people here and am learning lots.
    Hello Sam and welcome. I have had some useful help from the nice people here and am learning lots.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Crivens

Hello!

Hi Crivens and welcome. Heard about moon planting but never tried it myself. I seem to remember something about it a while back on Gardeners Question Time about planting potatoes just after the...
    Hi Crivens and welcome. Heard about moon planting but never tried it myself. I seem to remember something about it a while back on Gardeners Question Time about planting potatoes just after the full moon.
    Hi Crivens and welcome. Heard about moon planting but never tried it myself. I seem to remember something about it a while back on Gardeners Question Time about planting potatoes just after the full moon.
    Hi Crivens and welcome. Heard about moon planting but never tried it myself. I seem to remember something about it a while back on Gardeners Question Time about planting potatoes just after the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. macleaf

missing 5

Are you sure Liz? The black hole has struck before now and perhaps Keith is right and its just waiting for the right moment to strike once again. I await in anticipation to meet and greet the new...
    Are you sure Liz? The black hole has struck before now and perhaps Keith is right and its just waiting for the right moment to strike once again. I await in anticipation to meet and greet the new members! Now, back to this photo buckety thingy...Cheers! Roy
    Are you sure Liz? The black hole has struck before now and perhaps Keith is right and its just waiting for the right moment to strike once again. I await in anticipation to meet and greet the new members! Now, back to this photo buckety thingy......
    Are you sure Liz? The black hole has struck before now and perhaps Keith is right and its just waiting for the right moment to strike once again. I await in anticipation to meet and greet the new...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. macleaf

delighted

I'll give it a go Fancy - thanks! Kind regards Roy
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. FANCY

new member rudy

Big time Fancy!! I mean the weather, that is! Total and utter change but great for the ol' plant life! Cheers! Roy
    Big time Fancy!! I mean the weather, that is! Total and utter change but great for the ol' plant life! Cheers! Roy
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. MoonLoon

Greetings and salutations !

Hi & welcome to GC.
    Hi & welcome to GC.
    Hi & welcome to GC.
    Hi & welcome to GC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Mrs Bucket

GREETINGS

sorry i'm abit late :rolleyes: enjoy your stay
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Arun

Hello!

i'm sure you'll both enjoy yourselves here
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice