Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Currently Listening To 2023/24 Punkdoc, May 14, 2024 at 10:14 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Pro Gard

Lucky pro: another viewe

Another view, Looking across from the garden I was working in over the fields:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Victoria

A New Week ..

'nuff said- leave it there.:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Real World

Frogs!

Frogs or toads are a gardeners friend for sure. Have a few that pass through our garden on the way to a neighbours pond, well two neighbours in close proximity to be precise!
    Frogs or toads are a gardeners friend for sure. Have a few that pass through our garden on the way to a neighbours pond, well two neighbours in close proximity to be precise!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. spudbristol

A good way to get rid of old apples

so long as ur not in the way when they come back to earth :lollol:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. capney

I was almost mad..

Makes me mad too. At my brother-in-laws yesterday we saw a coke bottle on their grass, it too had just been chucked over the hedge. My b-i-l said "they never hoi (throw) their wallets over...
    Makes me mad too. At my brother-in-laws yesterday we saw a coke bottle on their grass, it too had just been chucked over the hedge. My b-i-l said "they never hoi (throw) their wallets over though" :) cheers
    Makes me mad too. At my brother-in-laws yesterday we saw a coke bottle on their grass, it too had just been chucked over the hedge. My b-i-l said "they never hoi (throw) their wallets over though" :) cheers
    Makes me mad too. At my brother-in-laws yesterday we saw a coke bottle on their grass, it too had just been chucked over the hedge. My b-i-l said "they never hoi (throw) their wallets over...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Kathy3

north sea

I love the sea but as a friend and I were saying the other night, I don't think I could live on the coast as I know nothing about seaside planting! Fantastic photos!
    I love the sea but as a friend and I were saying the other night, I don't think I could live on the coast as I know nothing about seaside planting! Fantastic photos!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Marley Farley

Hubble Telescope's top ten greatest space photographs.

Fantastic pics. Thanks for showing. cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Marley Farley

The Sounds of the Stars..!!!!

You are quite correct when you say they don't actually make any noise as such. :thmb: To be specific, what they have recorded is radio signals or electronic sound.
    You are quite correct when you say they don't actually make any noise as such. :thmb: To be specific, what they have recorded is radio signals or electronic sound.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Little Miss Road Rage

Happy Birthday NurseWhen

:scratch: Did she have another one.:scratch: 02
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Victoria

Strictly and X-Factor

O no I liked Scott :(
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. roders

Amazing Guitar Player.

It blew me away, totally amazing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Lyn

My Doctors are great it's the receptionist thats useless

It seems to me as though it is just pot luck on whether you have a good service or a bad one. This may also be influenced by what area you are in. I have friends who live in an area of the...
    It seems to me as though it is just pot luck on whether you have a good service or a bad one. This may also be influenced by what area you are in. I have friends who live in an area of the country where they wouldn't be able to get receptionists if they weren't separated from the patients by a...
    It seems to me as though it is just pot luck on whether you have a good service or a bad one. This may also be influenced by what area you are in. I have friends who live in an area of the country where they wouldn't be able to get...
    It seems to me as though it is just pot luck on whether you have a good service or a bad one. This may also be influenced by what area you are in. I have friends who live in an area of the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. borrowers

Just a hello...

I'm sorry I haven't been here lately either. I hope you all don't think I was a flash in the pan. Real life gets in the way sometimes and it's been so hectic:dh: I have been making lots of...
    I'm sorry I haven't been here lately either. I hope you all don't think I was a flash in the pan. Real life gets in the way sometimes and it's been so hectic:dh: I have been making lots of preserves for Christmas pressies too:)
    I'm sorry I haven't been here lately either. I hope you all don't think I was a flash in the pan. Real life gets in the way sometimes and it's been so hectic:dh: I have been making lots of preserves for Christmas pressies too:)
    I'm sorry I haven't been here lately either. I hope you all don't think I was a flash in the pan. Real life gets in the way sometimes and it's been so hectic:dh: I have been making lots of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. lindyco

Logic puzzles - help!

Does anyone like getting to grips with this sort of puzzle? I have 2 here, which I and several friends are struggling with ( not for any gain, just sheer persistance!!) ! Can anyone help with...
    Does anyone like getting to grips with this sort of puzzle? I have 2 here, which I and several friends are struggling with ( not for any gain, just sheer persistance!!) ! Can anyone help with answers / ideas - even partial answers?! 1. 1234567899999 (A 'say what you see' puzzle - other...
    Does anyone like getting to grips with this sort of puzzle? I have 2 here, which I and several friends are struggling with ( not for any gain, just sheer persistance!!) ! Can anyone help with answers / ideas - even partial answers?! 1. ...
    Does anyone like getting to grips with this sort of puzzle? I have 2 here, which I and several friends are struggling with ( not for any gain, just sheer persistance!!) ! Can anyone help with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. shiney

Rescue Chickens - Warning

A few years ago MrsT was attacked by a cockerel and she ended up in bed for a week with Bacillus poisoning and a course of very strong antibiotics. Very nasty.
    A few years ago MrsT was attacked by a cockerel and she ended up in bed for a week with Bacillus poisoning and a course of very strong antibiotics. Very nasty.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Paladin

Disaster

:( Oh Pal I am so sorry to hear that & for Mark to have to suffer all that... :(I know at the moment it must seem dreadful.but it will give him his life back when it is done & after this forced...
    :( Oh Pal I am so sorry to hear that & for Mark to have to suffer all that... :(I know at the moment it must seem dreadful.but it will give him his life back when it is done & after this forced rest & being out of circulation he will so enjoy that.. :wink: And so will you I am sure.... At the...
    :( Oh Pal I am so sorry to hear that & for Mark to have to suffer all that... :(I know at the moment it must seem dreadful.but it will give him his life back when it is done & after this forced rest & being out of circulation he will so enjoy...
    :( Oh Pal I am so sorry to hear that & for Mark to have to suffer all that... :(I know at the moment it must seem dreadful.but it will give him his life back when it is done & after this forced...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. lollipop

Bolton Council-credit where it`s due

My experience of council workers is that they are very nice people when spoken to on the phone.:thumb:Trouble comes when you put the phone down.:(They forget you.:mad:I guess its all part of the...
    My experience of council workers is that they are very nice people when spoken to on the phone.:thumb:Trouble comes when you put the phone down.:(They forget you.:mad:I guess its all part of the training.:D
    My experience of council workers is that they are very nice people when spoken to on the phone.:thumb:Trouble comes when you put the phone down.:(They forget you.:mad:I guess its all part of the training.:D
    My experience of council workers is that they are very nice people when spoken to on the phone.:thumb:Trouble comes when you put the phone down.:(They forget you.:mad:I guess its all part of the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. jjordie

Happy Birthday Eleagnus7

Have a wonderful day and a healthy and happy year ahead sweetheart ... much love .... beijinhos! xx
    Have a wonderful day and a healthy and happy year ahead sweetheart ... much love .... beijinhos! xx
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. capney

One for the boys

Lovely capney!
    Lovely capney!
    Lovely capney!
    Lovely capney!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Loofah

ICE!!

No frost here but it was a spot chilly
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice