1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Topbird, Apr 25, 2024 at 10:53 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. rosa

Ohhh What A Lovely Suprise

took these pics with the lilly open
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. lazy-gardener

attaching plastic to tubular steel

I agree,cable ties. Or velcro tree ties, which would be easier to adjust.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Kathy3

beautiful day in aberdeen

thank you Paladin,and Woo its been great all day the kids are even playing in the park
    thank you Paladin,and Woo its been great all day the kids are even playing in the park
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scotkat

Helen a real thoughtful person

Oh guys you make me blush! Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. rosa

Happy Mothers Day

Lovely colorful bunch of flowers, rosa !Kedi-Gato: also in Italy we celebrate mothers day the second sunday in May
    Lovely colorful bunch of flowers, rosa !Kedi-Gato: also in Italy we celebrate mothers day the second sunday in May
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Kedi-Gato

Happy St David's Day

Diolch Yn Fawr to you all
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Webmaster

Earthquake ...

Something like 2 to 3 hundred earhquakes a year in the british isles most go un noticed,the ground under your feet is moving all the time( and you thought it was the drink John).
    Something like 2 to 3 hundred earhquakes a year in the british isles most go un noticed,the ground under your feet is moving all the time( and you thought it was the drink John).
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. miraflores

mum is always mum...

Unfortunately, not all mothers are warm, caring loving people.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. compost maker

HAPPY ST DAVIDS DAY

And very happy St David's day to all the Welsh, part-Welsh or Welsh at heart on here! :D
    And very happy St David's day to all the Welsh, part-Welsh or Welsh at heart on here! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. compost maker

Have you felt an earth tremor?

Hi Linnie I know it's not the proper place for it but I saw you were new to the forum and just wanted to sayHel.xxx.
    Hi Linnie I know it's not the proper place for it but I saw you were new to the forum and just wanted to sayHel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Gogs

Music while you work OR play !

I`ve just added it to my favourites. Was there anything by Patrick Swayzee? I didn`t notice.
    I`ve just added it to my favourites. Was there anything by Patrick Swayzee? I didn`t notice.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Lyn

Anyone been to Estepona ?

No, Lyn, but this link seems to be rather good.http://www.andalucia.com/estepona/Have a lovely time.
    No, Lyn, but this link seems to be rather good.http://www.andalucia.com/estepona/Have a lovely time.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Celia

Got to do this

You like to set a challenge Rosa :eek:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scotkat

Tetley Sweet Cranberry Tea

I like the Typhoo Fruit Creations.. Orange & Ginseng... Very refreshing & flavourful..
    I like the Typhoo Fruit Creations.. Orange & Ginseng... Very refreshing & flavourful..
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scotkat

Soup recipe (made today) Tasty

Hi Scotkat, next time try leaving out some of the stock and add a tin of coconut milk instead. It gives it a lovely flavour and makes it very smooth and creamy.
    Hi Scotkat, next time try leaving out some of the stock and add a tin of coconut milk instead. It gives it a lovely flavour and makes it very smooth and creamy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Daisies

Abbott and Costello 2008

Didn't relise you were behind me when I bought my computer :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Lyn

headache

Whoops I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I only posted about my headache because I was home alone and feeling a bit sorry for myself. I'm sure it's nothing.
    Whoops I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I only posted about my headache because I was home alone and feeling a bit sorry for myself. I'm sure it's nothing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Daisies

Commonsense parking

http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/bollards.aspIt's a genuine photo, but it ain't in Spain! And apparently the bollards are removable (so it was probably a really good place to park the...
    http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/bollards.aspIt's a genuine photo, but it ain't in Spain! And apparently the bollards are removable (so it was probably a really good place to park the van).I spotted that the signpost wasn't like anything I've ever seen in Spain.A funny photo though!
    http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/bollards.aspIt's a genuine photo, but it ain't in Spain! And apparently the bollards are removable (so it was probably a really good place to park the van).I spotted that the signpost wasn't like...
    http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/bollards.aspIt's a genuine photo, but it ain't in Spain! And apparently the bollards are removable (so it was probably a really good place to park the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Whiley

Holidays :D

Oh i wont be able to put the camera down!! So excited and its still months off!Have always wanted to go to Jamaica too! One place i know nothing about but it looks just gorgeous and such a way...
    Oh i wont be able to put the camera down!! So excited and its still months off!Have always wanted to go to Jamaica too! One place i know nothing about but it looks just gorgeous and such a way of life out there just from seeing t in movies and photos!
    Oh i wont be able to put the camera down!! So excited and its still months off!Have always wanted to go to Jamaica too! One place i know nothing about but it looks just gorgeous and such a way of life out there just from seeing t in movies and...
    Oh i wont be able to put the camera down!! So excited and its still months off!Have always wanted to go to Jamaica too! One place i know nothing about but it looks just gorgeous and such a way...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Kathy3

what did you make for dinner

Haha death on a plate for me Dave!Very allergic to seafood. The only thing that doesnt affect me i've found is the small amount of anchovy in Lea + Perrins. And i once got quite poorly from a...
    Haha death on a plate for me Dave!Very allergic to seafood. The only thing that doesnt affect me i've found is the small amount of anchovy in Lea + Perrins. And i once got quite poorly from a posh chinese that didn't use just flavouring on their prawn crackers... serves me right for having...
    Haha death on a plate for me Dave!Very allergic to seafood. The only thing that doesnt affect me i've found is the small amount of anchovy in Lea + Perrins. And i once got quite poorly from a posh chinese that didn't use just flavouring on...
    Haha death on a plate for me Dave!Very allergic to seafood. The only thing that doesnt affect me i've found is the small amount of anchovy in Lea + Perrins. And i once got quite poorly from a...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice