1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Ladybird4, Apr 24, 2024 at 12:08 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. daitheplant

A place to rant mark ii

Kandy, Not a lot I can add to that other than i agree.As for the fact that kids are sent to nursery school at sutch early age, My parents are secondry school teachers and unfortunately have to...
    Kandy, Not a lot I can add to that other than i agree.As for the fact that kids are sent to nursery school at sutch early age, My parents are secondry school teachers and unfortunately have to cope with the eventual product of this.Couple this with the fact that in our area there are no...
    Kandy, Not a lot I can add to that other than i agree.As for the fact that kids are sent to nursery school at sutch early age, My parents are secondry school teachers and unfortunately have to cope with the eventual product of this.Couple...
    Kandy, Not a lot I can add to that other than i agree.As for the fact that kids are sent to nursery school at sutch early age, My parents are secondry school teachers and unfortunately have to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. daitheplant

Rugby

Well done they deserved it England lost the plot after half time.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Ethansmum

John Binkley

pc trouble again grr, just replied to your post EM and lost it,tut... Mexico, fantastic experience, I remember every second, id love to do it again, lucky you, Dee..
    pc trouble again grr, just replied to your post EM and lost it,tut... Mexico, fantastic experience, I remember every second, id love to do it again, lucky you, Dee..
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. mgn

weight watchers

well i was down 1.5, my mum 1lb - so for january she lost 11lbs and me 5lbs - am going to go by my scales naked morning weight though, as i feel i am being robbed! ;o) i reclaimed my...
    well i was down 1.5, my mum 1lb - so for january she lost 11lbs and me 5lbs - am going to go by my scales naked morning weight though, as i feel i am being robbed! ;o) i reclaimed my heighest weight: 17 st, this morning 12st 13lbs - working on reaching 11:5.
    well i was down 1.5, my mum 1lb - so for january she lost 11lbs and me 5lbs - am going to go by my scales naked morning weight though, as i feel i am being robbed! ;o) i reclaimed my heighest weight: 17 st, this morning 12st 13lbs - working...
    well i was down 1.5, my mum 1lb - so for january she lost 11lbs and me 5lbs - am going to go by my scales naked morning weight though, as i feel i am being robbed! ;o) i reclaimed my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Lyn

Got lost using a sat nav

Why didn`t they design the clocks so that they ran slightly faster to compensate? :D
    Why didn`t they design the clocks so that they ran slightly faster to compensate? :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Helofadigger

What a build!

Quite like banks eh Marley? Helen.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. roders

Dancing on Ice.

But. :D Darling. :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. borrowers

Will & Testament

hehehe That is exactly how lawyers make money MGN ... You should just have taken the stuff away
    hehehe That is exactly how lawyers make money MGN ... You should just have taken the stuff away
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Pro Gard

Land Rover Discovery (The new mk 3)

Thanks Bluedun, will do!What I dont want is to end up buying a mistake like my current Navara. The pistons are prone to go at 70k and bust the engine block and nissan do not honour waranty. (...
    Thanks Bluedun, will do!What I dont want is to end up buying a mistake like my current Navara. The pistons are prone to go at 70k and bust the engine block and nissan do not honour waranty. ( discoverd this after buying (didnt research enough!))Also its falling apart already (4 years old)...
    Thanks Bluedun, will do!What I dont want is to end up buying a mistake like my current Navara. The pistons are prone to go at 70k and bust the engine block and nissan do not honour waranty. ( discoverd this after buying (didnt research...
    Thanks Bluedun, will do!What I dont want is to end up buying a mistake like my current Navara. The pistons are prone to go at 70k and bust the engine block and nissan do not honour waranty. (...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. galaxysue

asbestos

Phone your councill and find out what their policy is, ours will take it for freebut only at one site in the region and details and vehicle reg must be phoned in before hand.Wet the sheets...
    Phone your councill and find out what their policy is, ours will take it for freebut only at one site in the region and details and vehicle reg must be phoned in before hand.Wet the sheets before handling and wear a p3 mask. The soffits at home are asbestos and when I cut the hole for the fan...
    Phone your councill and find out what their policy is, ours will take it for freebut only at one site in the region and details and vehicle reg must be phoned in before hand.Wet the sheets before handling and wear a p3 mask. The soffits at home...
    Phone your councill and find out what their policy is, ours will take it for freebut only at one site in the region and details and vehicle reg must be phoned in before hand.Wet the sheets...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Kedi-Gato

A Beautifully Set Table

lovely Kedi-Gato a nice touch of class bet the food was great as well
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Whiley

DVD library for critical care inpatient unit project!

Thank you guys! We'd love all sorts of movies so anything is great! We'd love a real variety but a good oldish ones like that Webmaster would be a fabulous! Drop me a PM for my address :D or...
    Thank you guys! We'd love all sorts of movies so anything is great! We'd love a real variety but a good oldish ones like that Webmaster would be a fabulous! Drop me a PM for my address :D or send me yours and i can forward you a loads of stamps.
    Thank you guys! We'd love all sorts of movies so anything is great! We'd love a real variety but a good oldish ones like that Webmaster would be a fabulous! Drop me a PM for my address :D or send me yours and i can forward you a loads of stamps.
    Thank you guys! We'd love all sorts of movies so anything is great! We'd love a real variety but a good oldish ones like that Webmaster would be a fabulous! Drop me a PM for my address :D or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. cajary

Chat Room

Thanks, B.M. Please P.M. me so I know how to use the "Search" facility. I must try to rent a brain from somewhere. :D
    Thanks, B.M. Please P.M. me so I know how to use the "Search" facility. I must try to rent a brain from somewhere. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. dancing queen

penzance

Interesting, even to someone who never lived there. (A copper on a bike!!!) You have two years on me dq. I was thinking back to my home town in North London in '64 but I dread to think what it...
    Interesting, even to someone who never lived there. (A copper on a bike!!!) You have two years on me dq. I was thinking back to my home town in North London in '64 but I dread to think what it looks like now. :(
    Interesting, even to someone who never lived there. (A copper on a bike!!!) You have two years on me dq. I was thinking back to my home town in North London in '64 but I dread to think what it looks like now. :(
    Interesting, even to someone who never lived there. (A copper on a bike!!!) You have two years on me dq. I was thinking back to my home town in North London in '64 but I dread to think what it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Kedi-Gato

Postcard from Rosa

Kedi-Gato great minds think alike,i was just about to start new topic to ask when Rosa was due home,she has been well missed, looking forward to seeing all her pics. hope she had a great holiday
    Kedi-Gato great minds think alike,i was just about to start new topic to ask when Rosa was due home,she has been well missed, looking forward to seeing all her pics. hope she had a great holiday
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. wiseowl

THANKS

well done Woo enjoy them well deserved
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Kandy

Thankyou,..Everyone

No problems Kandy, I hope you enjoy !!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Paladin

Can you help?

Hi Nick,I have found Holly Tree China,Susan Skelton. Phone.. 01328-855553 Mobile..07989610584Not sure if this will help.Good Luck in your quest and let us know if you get anywhere with...
    Hi Nick,I have found Holly Tree China,Susan Skelton. Phone.. 01328-855553 Mobile..07989610584Not sure if this will help.Good Luck in your quest and let us know if you get anywhere with it.
    Hi Nick,I have found Holly Tree China,Susan Skelton. Phone.. 01328-855553 Mobile..07989610584Not sure if this will help.Good Luck in your quest and let us know if you get anywhere with it.
    Hi Nick,I have found Holly Tree China,Susan Skelton. Phone.. 01328-855553 Mobile..07989610584Not sure if this will help.Good Luck in your quest and let us know if you get anywhere with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. TeaTree

Legislation for pipes and cables?

Hi! EileenR's husband here.. I currently work in local government with Highways and previously in Water and Gas industries doing highways related work. Whilst most Utility companies would not hold...
    Hi! EileenR's husband here.. I currently work in local government with Highways and previously in Water and Gas industries doing highways related work. Whilst most Utility companies would not hold plans of the services to individual houses they would have plans for mains in street. I beleive you...
    Hi! EileenR's husband here.. I currently work in local government with Highways and previously in Water and Gas industries doing highways related work. Whilst most Utility companies would not hold plans of the services to individual houses they...
    Hi! EileenR's husband here.. I currently work in local government with Highways and previously in Water and Gas industries doing highways related work. Whilst most Utility companies would not hold...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. borrowers

Floor plans

thank you mgn will lookcheers
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice