1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Blue arbour, Apr 23, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Banana Man

What do you think about ?

activex is from smiley central. it's full of malware - you also get it from just saving random pics from the net - i never knew this till i got my new pc and it wont let me alter saved pics as my...
    activex is from smiley central. it's full of malware - you also get it from just saving random pics from the net - i never knew this till i got my new pc and it wont let me alter saved pics as my pc has banned active x.
    activex is from smiley central. it's full of malware - you also get it from just saving random pics from the net - i never knew this till i got my new pc and it wont let me alter saved pics as my pc has banned active x.
    activex is from smiley central. it's full of malware - you also get it from just saving random pics from the net - i never knew this till i got my new pc and it wont let me alter saved pics as my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Marley Farley
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. mgn

have old topics been removed?

oh i didnt realise it was set to 100 days, so that means lots more to look at yippee!!! thanks for that all! hey pip, i chased tou up last night and saw you moved - i was a bit shocked by that...
    oh i didnt realise it was set to 100 days, so that means lots more to look at yippee!!! thanks for that all! hey pip, i chased tou up last night and saw you moved - i was a bit shocked by that news but fully understand, but lets both say this time it's it - no more moving!!!and thanks for the...
    oh i didnt realise it was set to 100 days, so that means lots more to look at yippee!!! thanks for that all! hey pip, i chased tou up last night and saw you moved - i was a bit shocked by that news but fully understand, but lets both say this...
    oh i didnt realise it was set to 100 days, so that means lots more to look at yippee!!! thanks for that all! hey pip, i chased tou up last night and saw you moved - i was a bit shocked by that...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Helofadigger

Benazir Bhutto

I cant help thinking that Bhuto delibertaly used the mass rallys in the hope of attacks and with largly the intention instigating a mass uprising and perhaps coup.Seems to me an extremly daft...
    I cant help thinking that Bhuto delibertaly used the mass rallys in the hope of attacks and with largly the intention instigating a mass uprising and perhaps coup.Seems to me an extremly daft thing to drive around in an armoured car with your top half unnprotected especially in the light of...
    I cant help thinking that Bhuto delibertaly used the mass rallys in the hope of attacks and with largly the intention instigating a mass uprising and perhaps coup.Seems to me an extremly daft thing to drive around in an armoured car with your...
    I cant help thinking that Bhuto delibertaly used the mass rallys in the hope of attacks and with largly the intention instigating a mass uprising and perhaps coup.Seems to me an extremly daft...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. watergarden

it is here

Merry christmas Watergarden,hope you have had a good day.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Fonzie

Merry Christmas one and all!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry LoL ,I must seem awfully rude. A good evening to you.Hope you and t'other 'alf have had a good day. We have had the family round for lunch and tomorrow we intend going out for our...
    Sorry LoL ,I must seem awfully rude. A good evening to you.Hope you and t'other 'alf have had a good day. We have had the family round for lunch and tomorrow we intend going out for our annual Boxing day stroll,weather permitting of course.
    Sorry LoL ,I must seem awfully rude. A good evening to you.Hope you and t'other 'alf have had a good day. We have had the family round for lunch and tomorrow we intend going out for our annual Boxing day stroll,weather permitting of course.
    Sorry LoL ,I must seem awfully rude. A good evening to you.Hope you and t'other 'alf have had a good day. We have had the family round for lunch and tomorrow we intend going out for our...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Fonzie

My Princess

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x285/fonzie47/001-1.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. J.R.P.

IT'S MAKE YOUR MIND UP TIME?

JPR, we are out of touch with nature, and future generations will be further out of touch. For the world to sustain such an unbalance of population is not possible, until that is adressed, in...
    JPR, we are out of touch with nature, and future generations will be further out of touch. For the world to sustain such an unbalance of population is not possible, until that is adressed, in the words of private Fraiser, (dads army fame), "We're doomed",Get used to the idea, because they...
    JPR, we are out of touch with nature, and future generations will be further out of touch. For the world to sustain such an unbalance of population is not possible, until that is adressed, in the words of private Fraiser, (dads army fame),...
    JPR, we are out of touch with nature, and future generations will be further out of touch. For the world to sustain such an unbalance of population is not possible, until that is adressed, in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. pete

Happy Christmas

And a very Merry Chistmas to you and your family David. Not forgetting the Prosperous New Year of course. :D
    And a very Merry Chistmas to you and your family David. Not forgetting the Prosperous New Year of course. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. marge

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

Wishing everyone a very merry christmas and a happy gardening new year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Fonzie

Silent Night buy my 13 year old niece.

Thanks all, will let her know you liked what you heard. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. youngdaisydee

JOE

Thanks walnut, realy appreciated x
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. intermiplants

last minute shopping

we went to morrisons yesterday inter for a couple of things we needed, spent �£57 and stood threequarters of an hour to be served.. so i dont envy you today :(
    we went to morrisons yesterday inter for a couple of things we needed, spent �£57 and stood threequarters of an hour to be served.. so i dont envy you today :(
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. cattwoman25

is anyone getting excited yet ?

Me to i can;t wait......daz
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Victoria

Another Christmas Song ...

Morning walnut, pleased you enjoyed the song. I have her These are Special Times album (all Christmas songs) and she sings it on there with Andrea Bocelli ... but I don't think it's half as...
    Morning walnut, pleased you enjoyed the song. I have her These are Special Times album (all Christmas songs) and she sings it on there with Andrea Bocelli ... but I don't think it's half as powerful as with Josh.
    Morning walnut, pleased you enjoyed the song. I have her These are Special Times album (all Christmas songs) and she sings it on there with Andrea Bocelli ... but I don't think it's half as powerful as with Josh.
    Morning walnut, pleased you enjoyed the song. I have her These are Special Times album (all Christmas songs) and she sings it on there with Andrea Bocelli ... but I don't think it's half as...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Fonzie

M.

??????
    ??????
    ??????
    ??????
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. roders

Is this the best song EVER?

Just watched it on the Tops of the Pops Christmas Special No 2, Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas' is the No 1 ... or according to t'other I'm reading it wrong ... but he wasn't reading it ... too...
    Just watched it on the Tops of the Pops Christmas Special No 2, Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas' is the No 1 ... or according to t'other I'm reading it wrong ... but he wasn't reading it ... too busy playing with remote controls. :rolleyes:
    Just watched it on the Tops of the Pops Christmas Special No 2, Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas' is the No 1 ... or according to t'other I'm reading it wrong ... but he wasn't reading it ... too busy playing with remote controls. :rolleyes:
    Just watched it on the Tops of the Pops Christmas Special No 2, Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas' is the No 1 ... or according to t'other I'm reading it wrong ... but he wasn't reading it ... too...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Liz

Christmas Niece

All congratulations to the family. A full litre job definitely.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Daisies

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

I couldn't Resist this one :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scotkat

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Kandy family,hope you all have a great time :cool:
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice