1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Currently Listening To 2023/24 DiggersJo, Apr 25, 2024 at 10:24 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. accidentalgardener

Oh woe is me pass the martini

lovely post LoL,
    lovely post LoL,
    lovely post LoL,
    lovely post LoL,
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Kandy

Light Boxes

Kandy, :D don't we all - portions that is - ooeer i'm diggin myself into all sorts of trouble here - where was I :confused::D
    Kandy, :D don't we all - portions that is - ooeer i'm diggin myself into all sorts of trouble here - where was I :confused::D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Pro Gard

Iritating thing youve lost.

I have that effect on people Kathy3 :D'Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes :D Little Britain :D
    I have that effect on people Kathy3 :D'Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes :D Little Britain :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. geoffhandley

Political Compass

This format was originally used by a Thatcherite psychologist called Hans Eysenk in the 60s. It was pointed out then that what questions are asked and what weighting is given to them is purely up...
    This format was originally used by a Thatcherite psychologist called Hans Eysenk in the 60s. It was pointed out then that what questions are asked and what weighting is given to them is purely up to the designer of the questions. Having said that, it is a rough guide and guaranteed to break the...
    This format was originally used by a Thatcherite psychologist called Hans Eysenk in the 60s. It was pointed out then that what questions are asked and what weighting is given to them is purely up to the designer of the questions. Having said...
    This format was originally used by a Thatcherite psychologist called Hans Eysenk in the 60s. It was pointed out then that what questions are asked and what weighting is given to them is purely up...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Banana Man

England In Euro 2008 ?

Just read your posting Rosa - I am sure I recently read somewhere that there will soon be a law prohibiting horseracing and greyhound racing as investigations have proved how cruel it is to the...
    Just read your posting Rosa - I am sure I recently read somewhere that there will soon be a law prohibiting horseracing and greyhound racing as investigations have proved how cruel it is to the animals!!At least the rugby and football players choose to play so if they get hurt well it was...
    Just read your posting Rosa - I am sure I recently read somewhere that there will soon be a law prohibiting horseracing and greyhound racing as investigations have proved how cruel it is to the animals!!At least the rugby and football players ...
    Just read your posting Rosa - I am sure I recently read somewhere that there will soon be a law prohibiting horseracing and greyhound racing as investigations have proved how cruel it is to the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Helofadigger

A little something thru the post!

Helen,Make 'em into earings and sell 'em on Ebay :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Daisies

check previous posts before you start a new topic

Thanks Shiney :D That would be fun
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Victoria

Christmas Sing Along

Brilliant,Mariah Carey and Johnny Depp all I want for Christmas is you :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Marley Farley

Clapping & Skipping Rhymes.

two little dickiebirds rhyme - from mira.we used to put little bits of wetted paper on our first two fingers of our hand (they were Peter & Paul) , & when the 'first' one flew away used to knock...
    two little dickiebirds rhyme - from mira.we used to put little bits of wetted paper on our first two fingers of our hand (they were Peter & Paul) , & when the 'first' one flew away used to knock that piece of paper off.these rhymes can have a lot of horrible reasons behind them i believe but...
    two little dickiebirds rhyme - from mira.we used to put little bits of wetted paper on our first two fingers of our hand (they were Peter & Paul) , & when the 'first' one flew away used to knock that piece of paper off.these rhymes can have a...
    two little dickiebirds rhyme - from mira.we used to put little bits of wetted paper on our first two fingers of our hand (they were Peter & Paul) , & when the 'first' one flew away used to knock...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. walnut

WARNING

Thanks Walnut,Although not in business, we now have the answer machine switched on after 4 rings cos of all the **** calls we were getting, although i don't think any of them were about our...
    Thanks Walnut,Although not in business, we now have the answer machine switched on after 4 rings cos of all the **** calls we were getting, although i don't think any of them were about our credit cards. anyone that wants to speak to us will either leave a message or phone our mobiles.i...
    Thanks Walnut,Although not in business, we now have the answer machine switched on after 4 rings cos of all the **** calls we were getting, although i don't think any of them were about our credit cards. anyone that wants to speak to us will...
    Thanks Walnut,Although not in business, we now have the answer machine switched on after 4 rings cos of all the **** calls we were getting, although i don't think any of them were about our...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scotkat

Christmas Floral Arrangements

Can we have a peek at them?
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Lyn

Funny emails.

Lots of postcards and fun you can email via the CBeebies website BTW.http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/
    Lots of postcards and fun you can email via the CBeebies website BTW.http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Gogs

Awww "The Moose" story.

Wasn't there a song about it, way back in the '60's? "There's a moose loose, aboot the hoose?" Apologies to any Scottish members. :D
    Wasn't there a song about it, way back in the '60's? "There's a moose loose, aboot the hoose?" Apologies to any Scottish members. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. roders

An inoffensive little number.

Some of my favourites:Montes Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2006 Casablanca ValleyWolf Blass President's Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 South AustraliaCh�¢teau M�©aume 2003 Bordeaux...
    Some of my favourites:Montes Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2006 Casablanca ValleyWolf Blass President's Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 South AustraliaCh�¢teau M�©aume 2003 Bordeaux Sup�©rieur
    Some of my favourites:Montes Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2006 Casablanca ValleyWolf Blass President's Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 South AustraliaCh�¢teau M�©aume 2003 Bordeaux Sup�©rieur
    Some of my favourites:Montes Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2006 Casablanca ValleyWolf Blass President's Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 South AustraliaCh�¢teau M�©aume 2003 Bordeaux...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. wiseowl

Dumping Cod

Geoff, you can bring your pooch into the place I work, no problem. The owners have got a dog. No critism about Kipling? I'm upset, now!! :D
    Geoff, you can bring your pooch into the place I work, no problem. The owners have got a dog. No critism about Kipling? I'm upset, now!! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. jjordie

Turkey for Christmas?

Hi, Nik, long time no see, hope you are well. I'm going to be putting up pics of my BoPs, reginae and nicholai in the next week or so if you're still around.We'll have duck as we always do...
    Hi, Nik, long time no see, hope you are well. I'm going to be putting up pics of my BoPs, reginae and nicholai in the next week or so if you're still around.We'll have duck as we always do ... Szechan or Cherry ... ????????
    Hi, Nik, long time no see, hope you are well. I'm going to be putting up pics of my BoPs, reginae and nicholai in the next week or so if you're still around.We'll have duck as we always do ... Szechan or Cherry ... ????????
    Hi, Nik, long time no see, hope you are well. I'm going to be putting up pics of my BoPs, reginae and nicholai in the next week or so if you're still around.We'll have duck as we always do...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Banana Man

rosa you might like this...

arghhh bm what a little sweetheart, just like mine on my signature and reminds me of my rosa she does that at my window :D :D
    arghhh bm what a little sweetheart, just like mine on my signature and reminds me of my rosa she does that at my window :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Lyn

Anywhere in the world

Hey Gogs. That would be great. I have a wonderful recipe for whisky sour..........
    Hey Gogs. That would be great. I have a wonderful recipe for whisky sour..........
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Sarraceniac

Christmas lights

well heres my neighbours they put theirs up last week
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. rosa

Newcastle, Fenwicks Xmas Window

pip and Ac pleased i went to newcastle on saturday there was an atmosphere of xmas already up there, lovely to see the kids enjoying looking at the xmas window, great live music and everyone was...
    pip and Ac pleased i went to newcastle on saturday there was an atmosphere of xmas already up there, lovely to see the kids enjoying looking at the xmas window, great live music and everyone was happy, even the police were laughing and enjoyiing it
    pip and Ac pleased i went to newcastle on saturday there was an atmosphere of xmas already up there, lovely to see the kids enjoying looking at the xmas window, great live music and everyone was happy, even the police were laughing and enjoyiing it
    pip and Ac pleased i went to newcastle on saturday there was an atmosphere of xmas already up there, lovely to see the kids enjoying looking at the xmas window, great live music and everyone was...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice