Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 PatE, Mar 30, 2024 at 12:35 AM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. miraflores

d*mn icebergs...

A real Lady.This generation would have shouted it to anyone who would listen.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. miraflores

Happy Diwali,

that is very pretty miraflores
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. intermiplants

more floods forecast

we are on the north east coast but we seem high up at least 70 feet above the sea, so i cant see us having tidal waves here, dont know about further up the coast, this weather is certainly not...
    we are on the north east coast but we seem high up at least 70 feet above the sea, so i cant see us having tidal waves here, dont know about further up the coast, this weather is certainly not very good at all
    we are on the north east coast but we seem high up at least 70 feet above the sea, so i cant see us having tidal waves here, dont know about further up the coast, this weather is certainly not very good at all
    we are on the north east coast but we seem high up at least 70 feet above the sea, so i cant see us having tidal waves here, dont know about further up the coast, this weather is certainly not...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. shiney

Trick or Treat

Hi, PG. Yeah, one of the times you know they ain't going to whinge to the police :D
    Hi, PG. Yeah, one of the times you know they ain't going to whinge to the police :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. miraflores

bella Sicilia

Anyway, it is much cheaper to fly from England to Italy in general rather than travelling within Italy with any airlines, especially the national airline ALITALIA, which can be indecently...
    Anyway, it is much cheaper to fly from England to Italy in general rather than travelling within Italy with any airlines, especially the national airline ALITALIA, which can be indecently expensive.But I am quite sure that in the future flying will be cheaper and cheaper.I participate...
    Anyway, it is much cheaper to fly from England to Italy in general rather than travelling within Italy with any airlines, especially the national airline ALITALIA, which can be indecently expensive.But I am quite sure that in the future flying...
    Anyway, it is much cheaper to fly from England to Italy in general rather than travelling within Italy with any airlines, especially the national airline ALITALIA, which can be indecently...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scotkat

Thank you Kathy3

sunshineP said we could all meet at hers in berwick and stay at hers overnight iff we wanted to.
    sunshineP said we could all meet at hers in berwick and stay at hers overnight iff we wanted to.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. intermiplants

good advice light it in daylight

fire and water...isn't nature great? source:flickr.com [ 05. November 2007, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: miraflores ]
    fire and water...isn't nature great? source:flickr.com [ 05. November 2007, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: miraflores ]
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Fonzie

Showcase link.

Thought I'd try this 'Link' marlarky, where you can put a link to another site of your own. Don't know if it will work. The link is my showcase.
    Thought I'd try this 'Link' marlarky, where you can put a link to another site of your own. Don't know if it will work. The link is my showcase.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Gogs

Birthday Greetings !

Pant... pant..I'm late!Happy birthday for yesterday
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. PaulD

Mea Culpa!

Thanks walnut much appreciated. Yes we are learning to control it and discovering what I can and cannot drink.I have just been reading about which alcohol I can and cannot drink and it appears...
    Thanks walnut much appreciated. Yes we are learning to control it and discovering what I can and cannot drink.I have just been reading about which alcohol I can and cannot drink and it appears that champagne is okay LOLTake carePaul
    Thanks walnut much appreciated. Yes we are learning to control it and discovering what I can and cannot drink.I have just been reading about which alcohol I can and cannot drink and it appears that champagne is okay LOLTake carePaul
    Thanks walnut much appreciated. Yes we are learning to control it and discovering what I can and cannot drink.I have just been reading about which alcohol I can and cannot drink and it appears...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Kandy

"Kandy's Lake District Holiday"

Lyn, see your Lake District thread
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Lyn

The Lake District.

Thanks KandyLyn, you are welcome to get in touch with me by PM or email. I have been going to the Lakes regularly for years and can give you an idea of where to stay and what kind of walks...
    Thanks KandyLyn, you are welcome to get in touch with me by PM or email. I have been going to the Lakes regularly for years and can give you an idea of where to stay and what kind of walks to go on, depending on how used to walking you are and whether you want to spend more time...
    Thanks KandyLyn, you are welcome to get in touch with me by PM or email. I have been going to the Lakes regularly for years and can give you an idea of where to stay and what kind of walks to go on, depending on how used to walking you are...
    Thanks KandyLyn, you are welcome to get in touch with me by PM or email. I have been going to the Lakes regularly for years and can give you an idea of where to stay and what kind of walks...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. daitheplant

death of a legend

Would you believe that here in Wales there are places where they are flying the flags at half mast? He was that well thought of. David.
    Would you believe that here in Wales there are places where they are flying the flags at half mast? He was that well thought of. David.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Sarraceniac

Royal mail strike

We cracked the one going south. It took one day to go 300 miles. Maybe RM is getting back to normal.That is TOTALLY unpredictable.
    We cracked the one going south. It took one day to go 300 miles. Maybe RM is getting back to normal.That is TOTALLY unpredictable.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Lyn

Doc Martin

Thanks for the info. I was watching it last night and the views were beautiful. I might have to look it up for a future trip.
    Thanks for the info. I was watching it last night and the views were beautiful. I might have to look it up for a future trip.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. elainefiz

Back to work.

Thanks for the support folks.Yor right roders, it`s been a good year.Although Mr.fiz went a funny colour at one point when i jokingly said we should keep a cake for the christening. I almost took...
    Thanks for the support folks.Yor right roders, it`s been a good year.Although Mr.fiz went a funny colour at one point when i jokingly said we should keep a cake for the christening. I almost took a job in Wikinsons whilst waiting for the council to finish building the by-pass, which hopefully...
    Thanks for the support folks.Yor right roders, it`s been a good year.Although Mr.fiz went a funny colour at one point when i jokingly said we should keep a cake for the christening. I almost took a job in Wikinsons whilst waiting for the council...
    Thanks for the support folks.Yor right roders, it`s been a good year.Although Mr.fiz went a funny colour at one point when i jokingly said we should keep a cake for the christening. I almost took...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. miraflores

soaps...have you got a favourite type?

Isn't Walnut just so diplomatic, bless...I also use mostly dove
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Gogs

CLOCKS GO BK.1 HR.

Power cuts? How awful - I too would have 'net withdrawal' but mostly I would miss the heating!
    Power cuts? How awful - I too would have 'net withdrawal' but mostly I would miss the heating!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Victoria

Algarvean Tragedy

They were saying on the radio after the incident that there is often people being drowned on different beaches in the Algarve.I think they said a Dutch man got into difficulties last year and...
    They were saying on the radio after the incident that there is often people being drowned on different beaches in the Algarve.I think they said a Dutch man got into difficulties last year and ended up having a heart attack :eek: but nothing got mentioned over here about it. They also said...
    They were saying on the radio after the incident that there is often people being drowned on different beaches in the Algarve.I think they said a Dutch man got into difficulties last year and ended up having a heart attack :eek: but nothing...
    They were saying on the radio after the incident that there is often people being drowned on different beaches in the Algarve.I think they said a Dutch man got into difficulties last year and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. miraflores

not bad for an auctioned lock of hair....

Cajary, that`s assumming we`ve still got hair to give. David.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice