1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Currently Listening To 2023/24 LunarSea, Apr 18, 2024 at 10:54 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. tricia

A big THANKYOU to everyone

Hi Tricia well done a supper garden love your waterfall and that stag is great, and to think you did all that from seeds! Just Brill!have this on me
    Hi Tricia well done a supper garden love your waterfall and that stag is great, and to think you did all that from seeds! Just Brill!have this on me
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. rosa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOGS 23rd AUG.

Happy birthday Gogs, hope your having a nice one x
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Gogs

Happy Birthday Rosa

hope you havent eaten it all hope you have saved some for me
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. cajary

A lovely day

Thanks,pip. Yeah, she is a gem. We'll see what happens when she goes to Senior school, in a few years time. ;)
    Thanks,pip. Yeah, she is a gem. We'll see what happens when she goes to Senior school, in a few years time. ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Marley Farley

Hurricane Dean...!!!

Well I have spoken to one of my friends...!!! The winds were very frightening where she was, but there is no flooding where she is... Her house survived intact as well. There is flooding in...
    Well I have spoken to one of my friends...!!! The winds were very frightening where she was, but there is no flooding where she is... Her house survived intact as well. There is flooding in other areas where we have friends & as yet have not managed to get through.. It is cell phones only...
    Well I have spoken to one of my friends...!!! The winds were very frightening where she was, but there is no flooding where she is... Her house survived intact as well. There is flooding in other areas where we have friends & as yet have...
    Well I have spoken to one of my friends...!!! The winds were very frightening where she was, but there is no flooding where she is... Her house survived intact as well. There is flooding in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. PaulD

The Lakes!

Well as my wife said "!with all the things you do I don't know how you would find time to go back to teaching". I am thinking of taking up bee keeping. I have already been down to several meetings...
    Well as my wife said "!with all the things you do I don't know how you would find time to go back to teaching". I am thinking of taking up bee keeping. I have already been down to several meetings of the local bee keepers. Wondered how I would feel about holding lots of bees. It was fascinating...
    Well as my wife said "!with all the things you do I don't know how you would find time to go back to teaching". I am thinking of taking up bee keeping. I have already been down to several meetings of the local bee keepers. Wondered how I would...
    Well as my wife said "!with all the things you do I don't know how you would find time to go back to teaching". I am thinking of taking up bee keeping. I have already been down to several meetings...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. cajary

Is anyone else..

Just got back to the computer (busy weekend!!). Glad I wasn't the only one.Bit reluctant to critisize too much having already had a slap on the wrist :D
    Just got back to the computer (busy weekend!!). Glad I wasn't the only one.Bit reluctant to critisize too much having already had a slap on the wrist :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. rosa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIZI

Thanks Pip, despite my best efforts last night, I don't feel too bad today!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Victoria

12th of August

Thanks very much - for the list and the link.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Victoria

Sunset ...

Send them to me by e-mail if you like, but I love this one ... You've seen my paintings and know what I like to paint ...
    Send them to me by e-mail if you like, but I love this one ... You've seen my paintings and know what I like to paint ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. JarBax

Result!

Well done J, it was worth all the hard work you put in. Best of luck in the next phase.
    Well done J, it was worth all the hard work you put in. Best of luck in the next phase.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scotkat

Frodshum?( Near Chester)

Frodsham is the name of the place. And I think it is Rowton Hall. We used to live near by and our youngest went to secondary school in Frodsham. We live about an hours drive from there now though.
    Frodsham is the name of the place. And I think it is Rowton Hall. We used to live near by and our youngest went to secondary school in Frodsham. We live about an hours drive from there now though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. borrowers

typing!

borrowers..you also used the Space bar 48 times too :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. rosa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANDY 9TH AUGUST

Thankyou KG,Sunshine P,Roders as well for your Birthday Wishes. :cool: I went out practising last night because I felt a bit better but I am feeling rough again today so I will have to now wait a day...
    Thankyou KG,Sunshine P,Roders as well for your Birthday Wishes. :cool: I went out practising last night because I felt a bit better but I am feeling rough again today so I will have to now wait a day or so before I try again :rolleyes:Dizi,we had one of those small Grasshopper critters on the...
    Thankyou KG,Sunshine P,Roders as well for your Birthday Wishes. :cool: I went out practising last night because I felt a bit better but I am feeling rough again today so I will have to now wait a day or so before I try again :rolleyes:Dizi,we...
    Thankyou KG,Sunshine P,Roders as well for your Birthday Wishes. :cool: I went out practising last night because I felt a bit better but I am feeling rough again today so I will have to now wait a day...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Honey Bee

Day of the Triffids

Yeah, read it as a kid. Great book. I also liked his "The Kraken Wakes". Then I got into Isaac Asimov and a variety of other authors but I think it was that book that got me into Sc-Fi, for which...
    Yeah, read it as a kid. Great book. I also liked his "The Kraken Wakes". Then I got into Isaac Asimov and a variety of other authors but I think it was that book that got me into Sc-Fi, for which I'm grateful.
    Yeah, read it as a kid. Great book. I also liked his "The Kraken Wakes". Then I got into Isaac Asimov and a variety of other authors but I think it was that book that got me into Sc-Fi, for which I'm grateful.
    Yeah, read it as a kid. Great book. I also liked his "The Kraken Wakes". Then I got into Isaac Asimov and a variety of other authors but I think it was that book that got me into Sc-Fi, for which...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. roders

Joy and Sadness.

Well Roders what can I say that has not been said, I burst into tears when I saw my first grand son. (tears of joy)Also my condolances for the loss of your father, may he rest in peace.
    Well Roders what can I say that has not been said, I burst into tears when I saw my first grand son. (tears of joy)Also my condolances for the loss of your father, may he rest in peace.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Fonzie

Pub gig 1980's

It's hard on the old fingers eh Webmaster? Perseverance is the name of the game. Good luck with it, you won't regret it brcause I still enjoy picking up the guitar now and then and sing my...
    It's hard on the old fingers eh Webmaster? Perseverance is the name of the game. Good luck with it, you won't regret it brcause I still enjoy picking up the guitar now and then and sing my favourite songs. Annies Song~John Denver, Vincent~ Don Mclean to name but a few.
    It's hard on the old fingers eh Webmaster? Perseverance is the name of the game. Good luck with it, you won't regret it brcause I still enjoy picking up the guitar now and then and sing my favourite songs. Annies Song~John Denver, Vincent~ Don...
    It's hard on the old fingers eh Webmaster? Perseverance is the name of the game. Good luck with it, you won't regret it brcause I still enjoy picking up the guitar now and then and sing my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. cajary

Why...

I was using another site for a year or so and it was great, however, the site started to get people putting on unpleasant ads and general smut. Just before this occured a member from here visited...
    I was using another site for a year or so and it was great, however, the site started to get people putting on unpleasant ads and general smut. Just before this occured a member from here visited the site and said to one and all if anyone would like to come over to here. I can't remember who it...
    I was using another site for a year or so and it was great, however, the site started to get people putting on unpleasant ads and general smut. Just before this occured a member from here visited the site and said to one and all if anyone would...
    I was using another site for a year or so and it was great, however, the site started to get people putting on unpleasant ads and general smut. Just before this occured a member from here visited...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. tiggs&oscar

Finally Employed

Thanks mgn and Kandyfloss,Actually, I'll now have some money to spend on that "main mess" mgn so looking forward to that. However, as Hyla pointed out it is important to save some money for...
    Thanks mgn and Kandyfloss,Actually, I'll now have some money to spend on that "main mess" mgn so looking forward to that. However, as Hyla pointed out it is important to save some money for that vital gardeners tool - WINE!;)TO
    Thanks mgn and Kandyfloss,Actually, I'll now have some money to spend on that "main mess" mgn so looking forward to that. However, as Hyla pointed out it is important to save some money for that vital gardeners tool - WINE!;)TO
    Thanks mgn and Kandyfloss,Actually, I'll now have some money to spend on that "main mess" mgn so looking forward to that. However, as Hyla pointed out it is important to save some money for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Fran

Card Sharp or what?

Very Clever
    Very Clever
    Very Clever
    Very Clever
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice