1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Currently Listening To 2023/24 LunarSea, Apr 18, 2024 at 10:54 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Gogs

One yr.ago !

Oh dear i just realised it's a year gone the 11th July since i joined GC..! Ahh happy days.. :cool:
    Oh dear i just realised it's a year gone the 11th July since i joined GC..! Ahh happy days.. :cool:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Kathy3

g c widow

Hi, Kathy3, nice to meet you at last. You should put your pic in the Gardeners Pics section in Members Gallery.I think there are probably many GC widows / widowers on here! :D
    Hi, Kathy3, nice to meet you at last. You should put your pic in the Gardeners Pics section in Members Gallery.I think there are probably many GC widows / widowers on here! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Daisies

should hit 3,500 members tonight

Yay!! Birdbrain 3500!Give that person a coconut!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Webmaster

Identity theft !!!!

(I corrected it for you!)
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. wiseowl

Cycle Race

Julie did well Sarah it takes a lot of training to get that fit.Great shot.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. geoffhandley

Special treat

Glad you enjoyed it Geoff. Have to say those photo's are incredibly professional, I wish you had been with me at the Rolling Stones gig in Glasgow a few years ago to take some!TO
    Glad you enjoyed it Geoff. Have to say those photo's are incredibly professional, I wish you had been with me at the Rolling Stones gig in Glasgow a few years ago to take some!TO
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Sunshine P

My boy is getting Published

Congratulations and very well done Josh!I hope that was the start of many more lovely poems written with so much feeling.
    Congratulations and very well done Josh!I hope that was the start of many more lovely poems written with so much feeling.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Fran

Well how big is yours

I'm at 2.38. Then going through the eco-tips there's quite a bit of stuff I already to that's so far taken it down to 1.99
    I'm at 2.38. Then going through the eco-tips there's quite a bit of stuff I already to that's so far taken it down to 1.99
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. roders

THE BRIT DONE GOOD.

Changing head gaskets LoL is that were you learned to torque :D the thing is with motor racing today with those in car cameras I can't tell the difference between the shots from that and some of...
    Changing head gaskets LoL is that were you learned to torque :D the thing is with motor racing today with those in car cameras I can't tell the difference between the shots from that and some of these video games
    Changing head gaskets LoL is that were you learned to torque :D the thing is with motor racing today with those in car cameras I can't tell the difference between the shots from that and some of these video games
    Changing head gaskets LoL is that were you learned to torque :D the thing is with motor racing today with those in car cameras I can't tell the difference between the shots from that and some of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Liz

Scary happening

Came off my bike in feb cracked my head above my eye removed a chunk of eyebrow, a week or two later started seeing cobwebs out of my eye flashing lights went the opticians he said there was a...
    Came off my bike in feb cracked my head above my eye removed a chunk of eyebrow, a week or two later started seeing cobwebs out of my eye flashing lights went the opticians he said there was a tear in my retina, he rang the opthalmic dept. at the hospital went straight there joined the queue for...
    Came off my bike in feb cracked my head above my eye removed a chunk of eyebrow, a week or two later started seeing cobwebs out of my eye flashing lights went the opticians he said there was a tear in my retina, he rang the opthalmic dept. at the...
    Came off my bike in feb cracked my head above my eye removed a chunk of eyebrow, a week or two later started seeing cobwebs out of my eye flashing lights went the opticians he said there was a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Sarah_999

Air Ambulance trip

I could do with a lift down to Sennen and back next year if that's ok!!..Better than the usual 4 hour trip by car ;)Well done you for what you do for us.. Thank you!
    I could do with a lift down to Sennen and back next year if that's ok!!..Better than the usual 4 hour trip by car ;)Well done you for what you do for us.. Thank you!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. rosa

anyone know were robins bay is

No worries, if you go pop some pics up for us, it looks lovely on Pete's pic
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. elainefiz

british telecom..

Thanks for updating us, keep on at them, I can't believe it cost �£4.50 either, if everyone stands by and pays the charge then they will keep coming up with these rediculous (is that how you...
    Thanks for updating us, keep on at them, I can't believe it cost �£4.50 either, if everyone stands by and pays the charge then they will keep coming up with these rediculous (is that how you spell it?) things to up their profits with
    Thanks for updating us, keep on at them, I can't believe it cost �£4.50 either, if everyone stands by and pays the charge then they will keep coming up with these rediculous (is that how you spell it?) things to up their profits with
    Thanks for updating us, keep on at them, I can't believe it cost �£4.50 either, if everyone stands by and pays the charge then they will keep coming up with these rediculous (is that how you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scotkat

Graduation Day Thursday

Mine graduated yesterday. Now has to work for a year getting experience and then back for part 2 for 2 years as an architect.
    Mine graduated yesterday. Now has to work for a year getting experience and then back for part 2 for 2 years as an architect.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. pip

Interview day

Pip,What a rubbish job that was. Thank God you didn't get it - terrible hours, horrible people and don't get me started on the pay!There's a better one on the way.TO
    Pip,What a rubbish job that was. Thank God you didn't get it - terrible hours, horrible people and don't get me started on the pay!There's a better one on the way.TO
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. miraflores

youtube

Mira,send me the link by PM, I'll have a play around ;)Nathan.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Tropical Oasis

censored

Why, is one cold and the other a prize winner?You can always put your own * in or a space as cr*p or cr ap :eek:that way it doesn't destroy things completely.
    Why, is one cold and the other a prize winner?You can always put your own * in or a space as cr*p or cr ap :eek:that way it doesn't destroy things completely.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. dancing queen

painting and decorating

Well, rosa, I wouldn't be doing it in the winter here either, and you guys seem to be lingering there ... it's usually 20 degrees or more when I shower, as it will be tonight. :D :D
    Well, rosa, I wouldn't be doing it in the winter here either, and you guys seem to be lingering there ... it's usually 20 degrees or more when I shower, as it will be tonight. :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. pip

Post Office charges.

Yes, they're all at it, ripping away at other people's money.I wonder if the new charging system was designed with a mind to confusing people and, thereby, generating more lucre for the PO. Having...
    Yes, they're all at it, ripping away at other people's money.I wonder if the new charging system was designed with a mind to confusing people and, thereby, generating more lucre for the PO. Having once paid to pick up an unstamped letter to find that it was just an advertisement for an Indian...
    Yes, they're all at it, ripping away at other people's money.I wonder if the new charging system was designed with a mind to confusing people and, thereby, generating more lucre for the PO. Having once paid to pick up an unstamped letter to find...
    Yes, they're all at it, ripping away at other people's money.I wonder if the new charging system was designed with a mind to confusing people and, thereby, generating more lucre for the PO. Having...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. duckyjuk

cleaning stainless steel?

I was told by a very experienced cleaner who works in a hospital that leaving a thin film of oil (olive etc) helps to protect the surface. ;) Hope that is of help to you
    I was told by a very experienced cleaner who works in a hospital that leaving a thin film of oil (olive etc) helps to protect the surface. ;) Hope that is of help to you
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice