1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Currently Listening To 2023/24 DiggersJo, Apr 24, 2024 at 11:31 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. tiggs&oscar

Sick "sports"

I am not against killing animals if it has to be done...I think I would be a vegetarian if i felt that way and I have shot rabbits. However I feel it has to be done in as humane way as possible....
    I am not against killing animals if it has to be done...I think I would be a vegetarian if i felt that way and I have shot rabbits. However I feel it has to be done in as humane way as possible. The rabbits had to be controlled, there was no other way, but I got absolutely no pleasure whatsoever...
    I am not against killing animals if it has to be done...I think I would be a vegetarian if i felt that way and I have shot rabbits. However I feel it has to be done in as humane way as possible. The rabbits had to be controlled, there was no...
    I am not against killing animals if it has to be done...I think I would be a vegetarian if i felt that way and I have shot rabbits. However I feel it has to be done in as humane way as possible....
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. tiggs&oscar

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Sorry, t&o, Portugal wins ... sorry Hy!Still want my XKE ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Liz

Senior moment?

A few days ago I looked at the registered members and thought we were over 3500... now we are back below 3500. Am I going more potty than I thought or has there been some weeding out? :D
    A few days ago I looked at the registered members and thought we were over 3500... now we are back below 3500. Am I going more potty than I thought or has there been some weeding out? :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Fran

Away for 3 weeks

Doubt if the midges will have been much bother Fran, as they'll have either been blown over to Norway or drowned. So sorry that our weather took a downturn for your trip but we enjoyed meeting you...
    Doubt if the midges will have been much bother Fran, as they'll have either been blown over to Norway or drowned. So sorry that our weather took a downturn for your trip but we enjoyed meeting you and the al-fresco fermented grape sampling in Rothie'. Loved meeting your wee pal too. Those...
    Doubt if the midges will have been much bother Fran, as they'll have either been blown over to Norway or drowned. So sorry that our weather took a downturn for your trip but we enjoyed meeting you and the al-fresco fermented grape sampling in...
    Doubt if the midges will have been much bother Fran, as they'll have either been blown over to Norway or drowned. So sorry that our weather took a downturn for your trip but we enjoyed meeting you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. strongylodon

Am I the only one?

Must admit I don't watch too much TV since I've had my computer and I record anything that looks interesting for later.But I hope to watch football tomorrow
    Must admit I don't watch too much TV since I've had my computer and I record anything that looks interesting for later.But I hope to watch football tomorrow
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Dorsetmike

Vase with hard water marking

soda crystals, perhaps...?
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Daisies

back soon girls...
    back soon girls...
    back soon girls...
    back soon girls...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Victoria

Why Gardeners Corner ??????

They are beautiful, Nathan. Such lovely eyes .. take after their Dad for sure!Thanks yet again .. there's really only one place to be if you've got to be somewhere!
    They are beautiful, Nathan. Such lovely eyes .. take after their Dad for sure!Thanks yet again .. there's really only one place to be if you've got to be somewhere!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. strongylodon

Walk along the Fleet lagoon (again)

"It only shines on the righteous" don't it?? :DWe knew the festivals were on there and decided last week would be less hectic...Hope the Candle night at Abbotsbury went off ok though
    "It only shines on the righteous" don't it?? :DWe knew the festivals were on there and decided last week would be less hectic...Hope the Candle night at Abbotsbury went off ok though
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. pete

Virgin media

I keep getting bills from tiscali even though we stopped using them January 2006. I have two letters from them saying sorry and i don't owe them any money, after i complained. Have just recently...
    I keep getting bills from tiscali even though we stopped using them January 2006. I have two letters from them saying sorry and i don't owe them any money, after i complained. Have just recently been contacted by a debt collection agency and threatened with court action and a debt against my...
    I keep getting bills from tiscali even though we stopped using them January 2006. I have two letters from them saying sorry and i don't owe them any money, after i complained. Have just recently been contacted by a debt collection agency and...
    I keep getting bills from tiscali even though we stopped using them January 2006. I have two letters from them saying sorry and i don't owe them any money, after i complained. Have just recently...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. mabchapman

Bird nesting

What a shame MAB, as you say, nature can be cruel. Better luck next year.I have had a birdbox up for a couple of years, a few birds have checked it out but no nesting, think I will re-sight it...
    What a shame MAB, as you say, nature can be cruel. Better luck next year.I have had a birdbox up for a couple of years, a few birds have checked it out but no nesting, think I will re-sight it for next spring.
    What a shame MAB, as you say, nature can be cruel. Better luck next year.I have had a birdbox up for a couple of years, a few birds have checked it out but no nesting, think I will re-sight it for next spring.
    What a shame MAB, as you say, nature can be cruel. Better luck next year.I have had a birdbox up for a couple of years, a few birds have checked it out but no nesting, think I will re-sight it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. pip

What does it take?????

Thank goodness it turned out ok Pip if you are ever in a desperate situation when you ring the police tell them you thought you saw the offender with a weapon and you thought it was a gun you will...
    Thank goodness it turned out ok Pip if you are ever in a desperate situation when you ring the police tell them you thought you saw the offender with a weapon and you thought it was a gun you will have an armed response team there in minutes.
    Thank goodness it turned out ok Pip if you are ever in a desperate situation when you ring the police tell them you thought you saw the offender with a weapon and you thought it was a gun you will have an armed response team there in minutes.
    Thank goodness it turned out ok Pip if you are ever in a desperate situation when you ring the police tell them you thought you saw the offender with a weapon and you thought it was a gun you will...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. rosa

Rosas New Car

sunshineP no dont mind you answering to jazz it is seaton sluice. Jazz looking forward to the 1st and seeing you at the party for a few of these :D :D
    sunshineP no dont mind you answering to jazz it is seaton sluice. Jazz looking forward to the 1st and seeing you at the party for a few of these :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scotkat

I use Skype quite a bit but mainly text, have to fiddle about plugging in the headset if I want to talk, have had the web cam working with it too. Much cheaper than phone calls as long as both are...
    I use Skype quite a bit but mainly text, have to fiddle about plugging in the headset if I want to talk, have had the web cam working with it too. Much cheaper than phone calls as long as both are on the net. You can have, I think, up to 5 people talking together, maybe more now, 5 was a year...
    I use Skype quite a bit but mainly text, have to fiddle about plugging in the headset if I want to talk, have had the web cam working with it too. Much cheaper than phone calls as long as both are on the net. You can have, I think, up to 5 people...
    I use Skype quite a bit but mainly text, have to fiddle about plugging in the headset if I want to talk, have had the web cam working with it too. Much cheaper than phone calls as long as both are...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Gogs

Chapelcross power station

No didn't make it Jarbax ,thats why its good to see your pics.(i got them saved )
    No didn't make it Jarbax ,thats why its good to see your pics.(i got them saved )
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Jack by the hedge

Processing Charge

Thanks for the update JBTH. I agree, just because you have a direct debit set up doesn't mean it wont bounce
    Thanks for the update JBTH. I agree, just because you have a direct debit set up doesn't mean it wont bounce
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. tiggs&oscar

Simple pleasures- what's yours?

That sounds wonderful dancing queen. I used to do a lot of walking over the moors. Don't seem to get chance now. Very busy schedule with business and my job at the uni.
    That sounds wonderful dancing queen. I used to do a lot of walking over the moors. Don't seem to get chance now. Very busy schedule with business and my job at the uni.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. linlin

Finding bottles

The furthest from the house,or where there is a lot of crockery and glass scattered around. Walking over rough grass areas even feels different over old tips.
    The furthest from the house,or where there is a lot of crockery and glass scattered around. Walking over rough grass areas even feels different over old tips.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. JarBax

Exam tips please!

Thanks again everyone! I am so relieved it is over - elated, yet exhausted! Going out for a meal with friends from work tonight - life post-maths starts here! :D
    Thanks again everyone! I am so relieved it is over - elated, yet exhausted! Going out for a meal with friends from work tonight - life post-maths starts here! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. PaulD

Does anyone else Squidoo?

The other one I have come across recently is www.hubpages.com although I haven't done anything with it - yet :)Take carePaul
    The other one I have come across recently is www.hubpages.com although I haven't done anything with it - yet :)Take carePaul
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice