1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: A Joke Or Two 2023/24 Ladybird4, Apr 26, 2024 at 6:40 AM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Victoria

Dancing on Ice

Twas and I did. I look forward to the next series - as well as strictly come dancing coming up this autumn. Its a heck of a committment these folks make in terms of hours training. A big round of...
    Twas and I did. I look forward to the next series - as well as strictly come dancing coming up this autumn. Its a heck of a committment these folks make in terms of hours training. A big round of applause for all those taking part.
    Twas and I did. I look forward to the next series - as well as strictly come dancing coming up this autumn. Its a heck of a committment these folks make in terms of hours training. A big round of applause for all those taking part.
    Twas and I did. I look forward to the next series - as well as strictly come dancing coming up this autumn. Its a heck of a committment these folks make in terms of hours training. A big round of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Daisies

"The Great Global Warming Swindle"

Glad to hear it - maybe if we can reduce our acceleration of climate change, just maybe it will be longer than the end of the century.What I feel pessimistic about is not that people will not...
    Glad to hear it - maybe if we can reduce our acceleration of climate change, just maybe it will be longer than the end of the century.What I feel pessimistic about is not that people will not take action individually, but that there is no real will UK or globally to reduce our accelerating...
    Glad to hear it - maybe if we can reduce our acceleration of climate change, just maybe it will be longer than the end of the century.What I feel pessimistic about is not that people will not take action individually, but that there is no real...
    Glad to hear it - maybe if we can reduce our acceleration of climate change, just maybe it will be longer than the end of the century.What I feel pessimistic about is not that people will not...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scotkat

New Hybrid bike

I certainly am trying to get and keep fit.Was out on my bike this morning first before I did my volunteer work at our local hospital which involves a lot of walking taking patients to clinic...
    I certainly am trying to get and keep fit.Was out on my bike this morning first before I did my volunteer work at our local hospital which involves a lot of walking taking patients to clinic appointments.Just away to go out on my bike again since its turned out a nice afternoon.
    I certainly am trying to get and keep fit.Was out on my bike this morning first before I did my volunteer work at our local hospital which involves a lot of walking taking patients to clinic appointments.Just away to go out on my bike again...
    I certainly am trying to get and keep fit.Was out on my bike this morning first before I did my volunteer work at our local hospital which involves a lot of walking taking patients to clinic...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Jack by the hedge

Oyster-card concessions

I agree with everything you have said! I walk when ever i can to save my money, �£2-20 to go into town and back and its only just over 1 mile. MEF750
    I agree with everything you have said! I walk when ever i can to save my money, �£2-20 to go into town and back and its only just over 1 mile. MEF750
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Webmaster

An Email I received today ........

Heartwarming! Have forwarded it already! Reminds me of the stories in the 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' books. Thankyou for sharing it!
    Heartwarming! Have forwarded it already! Reminds me of the stories in the 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' books. Thankyou for sharing it!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Paladin

Chocolate box Cottage?

Marley,that last house has been on the market for several months now with an asking price just under a million...and it's sited on a hill just at the point where heavy goods vehicles change gear...
    Marley,that last house has been on the market for several months now with an asking price just under a million...and it's sited on a hill just at the point where heavy goods vehicles change gear ,and the odd car has been known to get airborne there taking things too fast!!(The gossip is that...
    Marley,that last house has been on the market for several months now with an asking price just under a million...and it's sited on a hill just at the point where heavy goods vehicles change gear ,and the odd car has been known to get airborne...
    Marley,that last house has been on the market for several months now with an asking price just under a million...and it's sited on a hill just at the point where heavy goods vehicles change gear...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Victoria

Dreaming for Dreamers ...

I enjoyed that. Surfers also get those kind of perspectives.It`s bind blowing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. dalbuie

Vitamins or Supplements ?

Thanks JB
    Thanks JB
    Thanks JB
    Thanks JB
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Jack by the hedge

Evil foster-carer

Hi Jack by the Hedge. When I adopted my children social services could come into you home without notice at any time as Kandyfloss stated! That to me is a good thing, if you have nothing to hide...
    Hi Jack by the Hedge. When I adopted my children social services could come into you home without notice at any time as Kandyfloss stated! That to me is a good thing, if you have nothing to hide there souldnt be a problem! As for gay's adopting or fostering I have no problems with that! it...
    Hi Jack by the Hedge. When I adopted my children social services could come into you home without notice at any time as Kandyfloss stated! That to me is a good thing, if you have nothing to hide there souldnt be a problem! As for gay's adopting...
    Hi Jack by the Hedge. When I adopted my children social services could come into you home without notice at any time as Kandyfloss stated! That to me is a good thing, if you have nothing to hide...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scotkat

BBC site has anyone viewed this

I liked the idea of their garden gallery. A list of links to peoples picture sites. Would it be an idea for GC ?But as Dendro says - there are only so many hours in a day.
    I liked the idea of their garden gallery. A list of links to peoples picture sites. Would it be an idea for GC ?But as Dendro says - there are only so many hours in a day.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Trux

Channel 5

Not with C5 but we seem to have to have the remote near one of us all the time to constantly turn it up or down, the volume is inconsistant on all channels. :mad:
    Not with C5 but we seem to have to have the remote near one of us all the time to constantly turn it up or down, the volume is inconsistant on all channels. :mad:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. miraflores

____A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY____

Awww, thankyou! What a lovely thought! My son bought me an easter egg - they were buy one get one free! At least he remembered!
    Awww, thankyou! What a lovely thought! My son bought me an easter egg - they were buy one get one free! At least he remembered!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Victoria

For all Football Fans ....

... and I bet all your stadiums were on time and within original budget!!!!I STILL can't understand how on earth the final cost was �£800M !!!!!!!!!!! More than double the original budget of...
    ... and I bet all your stadiums were on time and within original budget!!!!I STILL can't understand how on earth the final cost was �£800M !!!!!!!!!!! More than double the original budget of �£325.5M......and HOW many year late?????
    ... and I bet all your stadiums were on time and within original budget!!!!I STILL can't understand how on earth the final cost was �£800M !!!!!!!!!!! More than double the original budget of �£325.5M......and HOW many year late?????
    ... and I bet all your stadiums were on time and within original budget!!!!I STILL can't understand how on earth the final cost was �£800M !!!!!!!!!!! More than double the original budget of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scotkat

Royal mail unpaid postage

Ah yes - the new "average letter" "large letter" scam. About two or three days after it came in, I sent an envelope full of used stamps to a friend for his charity. I'd put them in a padded...
    Ah yes - the new "average letter" "large letter" scam. About two or three days after it came in, I sent an envelope full of used stamps to a friend for his charity. I'd put them in a padded envelope which was of the large variety and would have costs silly money to send so I took it home and...
    Ah yes - the new "average letter" "large letter" scam. About two or three days after it came in, I sent an envelope full of used stamps to a friend for his charity. I'd put them in a padded envelope which was of the large variety and would have...
    Ah yes - the new "average letter" "large letter" scam. About two or three days after it came in, I sent an envelope full of used stamps to a friend for his charity. I'd put them in a padded...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scotkat

Aqua Arobics

Of maybe alot of men dont know about and most are at work or unless retired or on holiday.
    Of maybe alot of men dont know about and most are at work or unless retired or on holiday.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Daisies

garden walls

Hi MMD, A difficult subject matter, but I did find these few sites.. I don't know if they will help at all.. http://plato.acadiau.ca/courses/educ/reid/Geometry/brick/Bricklayer.html...
    Hi MMD, A difficult subject matter, but I did find these few sites.. I don't know if they will help at all.. http://plato.acadiau.ca/courses/educ/reid/Geometry/brick/Bricklayer.htmlhttp://www.cmhpf.org/kids/Guideboox/brick.html...
    Hi MMD, A difficult subject matter, but I did find these few sites.. I don't know if they will help at all.. http://plato.acadiau.ca/courses/educ/reid/Geometry/brick/Bricklayer.html...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. wiseowl

CRUFTS

Ahhhhhhh... Springers. Without doubt, one of the most affable breeds. Gogs, I am sending you a knee mail with one of my short stories.
    Ahhhhhhh... Springers. Without doubt, one of the most affable breeds. Gogs, I am sending you a knee mail with one of my short stories.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. paul walker

footprints

very nice
    very nice
    very nice
    very nice
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. miraflores

may I suggest...

Missed both / either, did last night what i'm doing tonight, in 7th heaven, listening to classical gold, themes like harry potter, gladiator, saving private ryan. dah dah dee dee dah.
    Missed both / either, did last night what i'm doing tonight, in 7th heaven, listening to classical gold, themes like harry potter, gladiator, saving private ryan. dah dah dee dee dah.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Kandy

'April 1st'?

I shall most certainley have to type faster then Dendi :D Glad you enjoyed your drink...
    I shall most certainley have to type faster then Dendi :D Glad you enjoyed your drink...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice