1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Ladybird4, Apr 19, 2024 at 1:58 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. boygardener

cough cough

All best wishes, BG - keep taking the tablets!No, pneumonia isn't very nice - my middle son had it twice (a bacterial rather than a viral one both times) when he was only a kid. I'm never...
    All best wishes, BG - keep taking the tablets!No, pneumonia isn't very nice - my middle son had it twice (a bacterial rather than a viral one both times) when he was only a kid. I'm never likely to forget just how nasty it was. So do take it easy, and don't push yourself too hard.BTW,...
    All best wishes, BG - keep taking the tablets!No, pneumonia isn't very nice - my middle son had it twice (a bacterial rather than a viral one both times) when he was only a kid. I'm never likely to forget just how nasty it was. So do take it...
    All best wishes, BG - keep taking the tablets!No, pneumonia isn't very nice - my middle son had it twice (a bacterial rather than a viral one both times) when he was only a kid. I'm never...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. missdaisy

Aches & Pains

It's not just you!If you were using the rotavator yourself, then you'll definitely be feeling the muscles - those beasts are big and heavy, and trying to keep one going where you want it to go,...
    It's not just you!If you were using the rotavator yourself, then you'll definitely be feeling the muscles - those beasts are big and heavy, and trying to keep one going where you want it to go, rather than where it wants to go, well, that's not so easy......But "better half"?? Surely not!! ...
    It's not just you!If you were using the rotavator yourself, then you'll definitely be feeling the muscles - those beasts are big and heavy, and trying to keep one going where you want it to go, rather than where it wants to go, well, that's not...
    It's not just you!If you were using the rotavator yourself, then you'll definitely be feeling the muscles - those beasts are big and heavy, and trying to keep one going where you want it to go,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Kandy

Geography of Women and Men

:D :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. wildflower

Bird flu..

If you wish to buy poultry from a registered supplier they will have been innoculated and certified as such although lots of people breed their own hens that don't get innoculated for flu or...
    If you wish to buy poultry from a registered supplier they will have been innoculated and certified as such although lots of people breed their own hens that don't get innoculated for flu or salmonela the vast majority of egg laying hens in the UK are hybrids either the warren strain or the more...
    If you wish to buy poultry from a registered supplier they will have been innoculated and certified as such although lots of people breed their own hens that don't get innoculated for flu or salmonela the vast majority of egg laying hens in the...
    If you wish to buy poultry from a registered supplier they will have been innoculated and certified as such although lots of people breed their own hens that don't get innoculated for flu or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Marley Farley

You Yube does it again...!!!

just forwarded the clip to all my yorkshire ex-pat friends, and a few who are still resident yorkshire folk! excellent clip!!!
    just forwarded the clip to all my yorkshire ex-pat friends, and a few who are still resident yorkshire folk! excellent clip!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. eleagnus7

knee problems after replacement

I had acupuncture must be 30yrs ago now for severe backache I have never looked back not had a sore back since its a wonderful not to have back problems .I am waiting to see an orthpedic...
    I had acupuncture must be 30yrs ago now for severe backache I have never looked back not had a sore back since its a wonderful not to have back problems .I am waiting to see an orthpedic consultant been waiting since end of Nov although sore feet been bothering me for more than two yrs.I...
    I had acupuncture must be 30yrs ago now for severe backache I have never looked back not had a sore back since its a wonderful not to have back problems .I am waiting to see an orthpedic consultant been waiting since end of Nov although sore...
    I had acupuncture must be 30yrs ago now for severe backache I have never looked back not had a sore back since its a wonderful not to have back problems .I am waiting to see an orthpedic...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Victoria

Eye Laser Surgery

Thanks MMD. Hi, badsal72, haven't seen you for a while .... thing to do with specs, by the way! T'other half on wears the cheap things and I've got a few pairs for emergencies.The problem...
    Thanks MMD. Hi, badsal72, haven't seen you for a while .... thing to do with specs, by the way! T'other half on wears the cheap things and I've got a few pairs for emergencies.The problem isn't the cost ... well, it is because I think it's atrocious what they charge for prescription glasses...
    Thanks MMD. Hi, badsal72, haven't seen you for a while .... thing to do with specs, by the way! T'other half on wears the cheap things and I've got a few pairs for emergencies.The problem isn't the cost ... well, it is because I think it's...
    Thanks MMD. Hi, badsal72, haven't seen you for a while .... thing to do with specs, by the way! T'other half on wears the cheap things and I've got a few pairs for emergencies.The problem...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Fran

A little light relief

I'm going to show that to everyone I know!!! THANK YOU, Fran! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Webmaster

No Queueing this time at the Post Office ...

Getting online to buy your road fund license ? :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. elainefiz

Too fat to walk?

how are you doing after your operations ,Elagnus?I hope fine !!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Jack by the hedge

Use-by dates

:D :D I have got a bottle i keep in the fridge just for cooking with,,
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Webmaster

What I did last night ....

LOL kasabian... ;)
    LOL kasabian... ;)
    LOL kasabian... ;)
    LOL kasabian... ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. rosa

Holiday in Goa, India

thanks LoL just bought the one for my kitchen :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Fran

Top Gear

Welcome back Top Gear, and the three boys with their toys :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. weekend gardener

fancy dress

Lol,It definately is, I have more, but would need to scan them ...... And that would mean me going into my office again ..... But it is too cold out there, so will have to wait till tomorrow :D...
    Lol,It definately is, I have more, but would need to scan them ...... And that would mean me going into my office again ..... But it is too cold out there, so will have to wait till tomorrow :DThe funniest thing is, I went on a Beano to Blackpool with my friend and all his family and I...
    Lol,It definately is, I have more, but would need to scan them ...... And that would mean me going into my office again ..... But it is too cold out there, so will have to wait till tomorrow :DThe funniest thing is, I went on a Beano to...
    Lol,It definately is, I have more, but would need to scan them ...... And that would mean me going into my office again ..... But it is too cold out there, so will have to wait till tomorrow :D...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. windy miller

FAO Webmaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey6qquwcoPk&eurl=oompa loompa doompadee daif you are not greedy, you will go far....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey6qquwcoPk&eurl=oompa loompa doompadee daif you are not greedy, you will go far....
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. sylveen

Thank you

I can't wait to get back out there either, January and February are terrible months and a lot of people get a bit down, me included.Even if you just have a walk in your garden and have a look at...
    I can't wait to get back out there either, January and February are terrible months and a lot of people get a bit down, me included.Even if you just have a walk in your garden and have a look at your snowdrops and to check out your daffs and crocuses it gives you a glimmer of the joys to...
    I can't wait to get back out there either, January and February are terrible months and a lot of people get a bit down, me included.Even if you just have a walk in your garden and have a look at your snowdrops and to check out your daffs and...
    I can't wait to get back out there either, January and February are terrible months and a lot of people get a bit down, me included.Even if you just have a walk in your garden and have a look at...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. roders

Genuine Junk Mail.

That's another great postbox Paladin, bit big to put in the back of a van though! ;)
    That's another great postbox Paladin, bit big to put in the back of a van though! ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Paradise

Garage Sale info please.

I would not think there would be any problem, as you are only clearing out your old stuff, and as long as you are not doing it in a commercial way.If in any douby, contact your local authority,...
    I would not think there would be any problem, as you are only clearing out your old stuff, and as long as you are not doing it in a commercial way.If in any douby, contact your local authority, but I would save my time calling them and just do it ;)
    I would not think there would be any problem, as you are only clearing out your old stuff, and as long as you are not doing it in a commercial way.If in any douby, contact your local authority, but I would save my time calling them and just do it ;)
    I would not think there would be any problem, as you are only clearing out your old stuff, and as long as you are not doing it in a commercial way.If in any douby, contact your local authority,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. wildflower

Celebrity Big Brother..

I hope this isnt going to come true as i will switch off if i have to watch anymore of the goodys..Marketing expert Jonathan Gabay has predicted that Jade Goody will benefit from the Celebrity...
    I hope this isnt going to come true as i will switch off if i have to watch anymore of the goodys..Marketing expert Jonathan Gabay has predicted that Jade Goody will benefit from the Celebrity Big Brother race row.Gabay has explained that he expects the public to support Goody's attempts to...
    I hope this isnt going to come true as i will switch off if i have to watch anymore of the goodys..Marketing expert Jonathan Gabay has predicted that Jade Goody will benefit from the Celebrity Big Brother race row.Gabay has explained that he...
    I hope this isnt going to come true as i will switch off if i have to watch anymore of the goodys..Marketing expert Jonathan Gabay has predicted that Jade Goody will benefit from the Celebrity...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice