Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Ladybird4, Mar 29, 2024 at 9:12 AM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Webmaster
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Victoria

Pictures ...

You're not a very nice person, roders, but I must say I've just about choked laughing.If you've got it, flaunt it! :rolleyes:Merry Christmas ... I'm off now to open pressies by a glowing...
    You're not a very nice person, roders, but I must say I've just about choked laughing.If you've got it, flaunt it! :rolleyes:Merry Christmas ... I'm off now to open pressies by a glowing log fire.xx
    You're not a very nice person, roders, but I must say I've just about choked laughing.If you've got it, flaunt it! :rolleyes:Merry Christmas ... I'm off now to open pressies by a glowing log fire.xx
    You're not a very nice person, roders, but I must say I've just about choked laughing.If you've got it, flaunt it! :rolleyes:Merry Christmas ... I'm off now to open pressies by a glowing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Victoria

Turkey Talk

:D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Stingo

Your user name?

I was thinking of Latin America....
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. roders

Christmas Number One...

Yep ..... Christmas Number 1 ...Leona Video
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Fran

A little light relief

Very good, Fran. A good chuckle to start the day! :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. wildflower

New years resolutions ??

Thanks for the offer DAG - I'm absolutely determined that I'll get there this time, and with your help as well as that of P with a P, I'll do it......After all, if I can give up the booze, I can...
    Thanks for the offer DAG - I'm absolutely determined that I'll get there this time, and with your help as well as that of P with a P, I'll do it......After all, if I can give up the booze, I can do anything! :D
    Thanks for the offer DAG - I'm absolutely determined that I'll get there this time, and with your help as well as that of P with a P, I'll do it......After all, if I can give up the booze, I can do anything! :D
    Thanks for the offer DAG - I'm absolutely determined that I'll get there this time, and with your help as well as that of P with a P, I'll do it......After all, if I can give up the booze, I can...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. rosa
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. roders

Thought for the weekend...

Duck, Peking style for us with redcurrant sauce and veggie rice.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. roders

How Long Will I live???????

96 for me, one of my grandparents died at 99 just before her 100th birthday, she was adamant she didn't want a birthday party!!!
    96 for me, one of my grandparents died at 99 just before her 100th birthday, she was adamant she didn't want a birthday party!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. rosa

JAMIE OLIVER ADS

Too true, MMD! You can understand why some people try it on... Horrible to find things like that in your food!
    Too true, MMD! You can understand why some people try it on... Horrible to find things like that in your food!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Kathy3

xmas

thanks rosa your pictures are brilliant. happy christmas,hope santa is good to you all sorry can only do graemlins.
    thanks rosa your pictures are brilliant. happy christmas,hope santa is good to you all sorry can only do graemlins.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. compostee

beetlejuice!!!!!!

Ha that is funny about the wine mate, i once found a greenfly in my salad at the local pub as we were eating outside they felt the fly could have made its way into the salad from outside,but i did...
    Ha that is funny about the wine mate, i once found a greenfly in my salad at the local pub as we were eating outside they felt the fly could have made its way into the salad from outside,but i did get a free pint but then again its my mates pub so i would get a free pint anyway
    Ha that is funny about the wine mate, i once found a greenfly in my salad at the local pub as we were eating outside they felt the fly could have made its way into the salad from outside,but i did get a free pint but then again its my mates pub...
    Ha that is funny about the wine mate, i once found a greenfly in my salad at the local pub as we were eating outside they felt the fly could have made its way into the salad from outside,but i did...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. roders

Christmas Screensaver/Desktop..

If anyone is interested I would love to share this moving musical Christmas screensaver with you....I CANT LINK IT. so google microsoft christmas theme 2004...EnjoyHere is a poor pic. from...
    If anyone is interested I would love to share this moving musical Christmas screensaver with you....I CANT LINK IT. so google microsoft christmas theme 2004...EnjoyHere is a poor pic. from my screen.
    If anyone is interested I would love to share this moving musical Christmas screensaver with you....I CANT LINK IT. so google microsoft christmas theme 2004...EnjoyHere is a poor pic. from my screen.
    If anyone is interested I would love to share this moving musical Christmas screensaver with you....I CANT LINK IT. so google microsoft christmas theme 2004...EnjoyHere is a poor pic. from...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. UsedtobeDendy

Home for Christmas......

hope your sons flight has left and he gets home soon. My friends drove to manchester airport this morning and their flight to goa went off on time 8 tonight so no problems there
    hope your sons flight has left and he gets home soon. My friends drove to manchester airport this morning and their flight to goa went off on time 8 tonight so no problems there
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. miraflores

guess

Sorry, this one has lost me, thank goodness!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Victoria

Thoughts ....

N'er mind, my friend, it is beautiful ... ALMOST as much as those roses I loved!
    N'er mind, my friend, it is beautiful ... ALMOST as much as those roses I loved!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Fran

The Sea and a question

I've got to be honest fran. I think realistically, if i was in a position of fear and danger, i think i would grasp any help offered and probably end up being a real wingy pleader. But you're...
    I've got to be honest fran. I think realistically, if i was in a position of fear and danger, i think i would grasp any help offered and probably end up being a real wingy pleader. But you're right in the safety of my lounge and chair i might shout to them to save themselves. I didn't see the...
    I've got to be honest fran. I think realistically, if i was in a position of fear and danger, i think i would grasp any help offered and probably end up being a real wingy pleader. But you're right in the safety of my lounge and chair i might...
    I've got to be honest fran. I think realistically, if i was in a position of fear and danger, i think i would grasp any help offered and probably end up being a real wingy pleader. But you're...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Stingo

How many of you are retired?

I'm just bringing this forward for Stingo if she comes on line ... I think it's funny ... but then I have a weird sense of humour ....Off in a mo to watch the news ...
    I'm just bringing this forward for Stingo if she comes on line ... I think it's funny ... but then I have a weird sense of humour ....Off in a mo to watch the news ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Gogs
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice