1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Ladybird4, Apr 25, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. jjordie

ID Cards

Hornbeam's option for iris (retinal?) scans is a far more secure way of confirming identity. Micro-chips can be cloned/removed/replaced ,which is what happens with credit cards and many other...
    Hornbeam's option for iris (retinal?) scans is a far more secure way of confirming identity. Micro-chips can be cloned/removed/replaced ,which is what happens with credit cards and many other digital payment cards, and if there is enough money to be made from it criminals will do it. The main...
    Hornbeam's option for iris (retinal?) scans is a far more secure way of confirming identity. Micro-chips can be cloned/removed/replaced ,which is what happens with credit cards and many other digital payment cards, and if there is enough money to...
    Hornbeam's option for iris (retinal?) scans is a far more secure way of confirming identity. Micro-chips can be cloned/removed/replaced ,which is what happens with credit cards and many other...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Kandy

Concrete Base

Hi Kandy, I thought we were a long while having our conservatory built as it was started last year about septemer time and did'nt get finished till march this year. I was getting very impatent and...
    Hi Kandy, I thought we were a long while having our conservatory built as it was started last year about septemer time and did'nt get finished till march this year. I was getting very impatent and fed up with the mess. There were problems all the way. Then like you, we had the same trouble with...
    Hi Kandy, I thought we were a long while having our conservatory built as it was started last year about septemer time and did'nt get finished till march this year. I was getting very impatent and fed up with the mess. There were problems all the...
    Hi Kandy, I thought we were a long while having our conservatory built as it was started last year about septemer time and did'nt get finished till march this year. I was getting very impatent and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Marley Farley

What "Old Sayings" do you know???

You know what thought did, he followed a mud cart and thought he was going to a wedding.A stitch in time saves nineAn apple a day keeps the doctor awayTime waits for no manChildren should...
    You know what thought did, he followed a mud cart and thought he was going to a wedding.A stitch in time saves nineAn apple a day keeps the doctor awayTime waits for no manChildren should be seen and not heardSmile and the world smiles with you,weep and you weep aloneIf you think you...
    You know what thought did, he followed a mud cart and thought he was going to a wedding.A stitch in time saves nineAn apple a day keeps the doctor awayTime waits for no manChildren should be seen and not heardSmile and the world smiles...
    You know what thought did, he followed a mud cart and thought he was going to a wedding.A stitch in time saves nineAn apple a day keeps the doctor awayTime waits for no manChildren should...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Waco

Glazing

Froguesque beat me to it waco i was going to suggest your household insurance, funny though, we have never claimed for anything because it has only been small...
    Froguesque beat me to it waco i was going to suggest your household insurance, funny though, we have never claimed for anything because it has only been small things that have broken and it has not been worth it to pay about �£50 first, and all those payments...
    Froguesque beat me to it waco i was going to suggest your household insurance, funny though, we have never claimed for anything because it has only been small things that have broken and it has not been worth it to...
    Froguesque beat me to it waco i was going to suggest your household insurance, funny though, we have never claimed for anything because it has only been small...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Victoria

Disasterous Weather

We had gale force winds all evening and throughout the night with torrential rain chucked in for good measure.Had rain first thing this morning,then that stopped,but it has been bitterly cold all...
    We had gale force winds all evening and throughout the night with torrential rain chucked in for good measure.Had rain first thing this morning,then that stopped,but it has been bitterly cold all day :eek:
    We had gale force winds all evening and throughout the night with torrential rain chucked in for good measure.Had rain first thing this morning,then that stopped,but it has been bitterly cold all day :eek:
    We had gale force winds all evening and throughout the night with torrential rain chucked in for good measure.Had rain first thing this morning,then that stopped,but it has been bitterly cold all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. wiseowl

Fire

Wiseoldowl - You don't need clothes, with that gorgeous plumage! But, ok, I can suggest George in Asda, as the common opinion seem to be very good value and nice clothes
    Wiseoldowl - You don't need clothes, with that gorgeous plumage! But, ok, I can suggest George in Asda, as the common opinion seem to be very good value and nice clothes
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Daisies

Top ten posters

Or maybe Nathan could do it at just the click of a key ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. wiseowl

On line shopping

I would never, ever use my bank account to purchase online. I always use credit cards which I pay off when the statement arrives. That way you have additional cover against fraud.For instance, I...
    I would never, ever use my bank account to purchase online. I always use credit cards which I pay off when the statement arrives. That way you have additional cover against fraud.For instance, I had one credit card that I used exclusively for internet purchases. It had never left my office...
    I would never, ever use my bank account to purchase online. I always use credit cards which I pay off when the statement arrives. That way you have additional cover against fraud.For instance, I had one credit card that I used exclusively for...
    I would never, ever use my bank account to purchase online. I always use credit cards which I pay off when the statement arrives. That way you have additional cover against fraud.For instance, I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Liz

Leonids

Just come back in. Lovely clear sky again and zillions of stars but nothing else, I'm afraid. A cool (currently 16oC, 13oC at the coldest) clear night here.
    Just come back in. Lovely clear sky again and zillions of stars but nothing else, I'm afraid. A cool (currently 16oC, 13oC at the coldest) clear night here.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Kathy3

Scotland

How sad!!!!
    How sad!!!!
    How sad!!!!
    How sad!!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Honey Bee

Gardeners Corner - UK No1!!!!!!!!

well done indeed....a big pat on the back to all the new and regular posters( and future global dominators !!!!)
    well done indeed....a big pat on the back to all the new and regular posters( and future global dominators !!!!)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. rosa
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Webmaster

Have you bought a bargain ????

Obviously no takers!
    Obviously no takers!
    Obviously no takers!
    Obviously no takers!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Whiley

Anyone know CPR? :(

Hi Whiley!Regarding the dahlia(s).Assuming it's the tuberous type, lift it out of the container, cut back the top to about 3" from the tubers, gently remove as much soil as you can then give a...
    Hi Whiley!Regarding the dahlia(s).Assuming it's the tuberous type, lift it out of the container, cut back the top to about 3" from the tubers, gently remove as much soil as you can then give a light dusting with flowers of sulphur (not essentail but it does help prevent rotting during...
    Hi Whiley!Regarding the dahlia(s).Assuming it's the tuberous type, lift it out of the container, cut back the top to about 3" from the tubers, gently remove as much soil as you can then give a light dusting with flowers of sulphur (not...
    Hi Whiley!Regarding the dahlia(s).Assuming it's the tuberous type, lift it out of the container, cut back the top to about 3" from the tubers, gently remove as much soil as you can then give a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. windy miller

No Xmas for my kids

OOh no I haven't Mac. Will get one tomorrow, thanks for telling me
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. roders

WE WILL REMEMBER THEM..

Thanks. Are you aware that Radio 3 is running a Wilfred Owen week..reading all of his war poems.
    Thanks. Are you aware that Radio 3 is running a Wilfred Owen week..reading all of his war poems.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. roders

Anyone Taken Pics.of Anyone Famous.

Well, on my opera page there are some photos of me with Thomas Hampson. (He's an opera singer!! And drop-dead gorgeous!) http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/leonora/opera.html
    Well, on my opera page there are some photos of me with Thomas Hampson. (He's an opera singer!! And drop-dead gorgeous!) http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/leonora/opera.html
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. macleaf

users

KF we tend to live in the past,when words such as queer meant exactly that
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Daisies

Sharing some E-mail spam on stress

Hmmmm...... Today at work, I was definitely a statue. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be the biggest pigeon you have ever seen!!!!!!Nice one MD :cool:
    Hmmmm...... Today at work, I was definitely a statue. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be the biggest pigeon you have ever seen!!!!!!Nice one MD :cool:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Victoria

The Sky Tonight

very nice LoL great colours well done
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice