1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Anna42, Apr 26, 2024 at 1:20 AM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Waco

Whar happened?

Oh fancy missing all that stress and drum! anyway glad they have gone, I thought they were creepy.
    Oh fancy missing all that stress and drum! anyway glad they have gone, I thought they were creepy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. wiseowl

insomnia

My trouble is getting to sleep - once I'm there, I'm well away....zzzzzzzzzzzz I find it's much better in the summer, as Im doing so much physical work I sleep VERY well!Used to love to lie in...
    My trouble is getting to sleep - once I'm there, I'm well away....zzzzzzzzzzzz I find it's much better in the summer, as Im doing so much physical work I sleep VERY well!Used to love to lie in bed reading - can't do that now, keep thinking of what I need to do, or want to do... and end up...
    My trouble is getting to sleep - once I'm there, I'm well away....zzzzzzzzzzzz I find it's much better in the summer, as Im doing so much physical work I sleep VERY well!Used to love to lie in bed reading - can't do that now, keep thinking of...
    My trouble is getting to sleep - once I'm there, I'm well away....zzzzzzzzzzzz I find it's much better in the summer, as Im doing so much physical work I sleep VERY well!Used to love to lie in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. miraflores

INTERNATIONAL AUTOMOBILE EXHIBITION - BOLOGNA

link: http://www.motorshow.it/uk/index.asp
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Fran

Recomendation

Thanks, and so do I. I do not want a repeat of last weekend.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. rosa
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Victoria

Weather Report

Nice one LOL
    Nice one LOL
    Nice one LOL
    Nice one LOL
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Sunshine P

Sexy fish

source "meteo.it"any fisherman or fisherlady around...?
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Fran

Apologies

MD I did - I have an Archos external hard drive - I back up to this once a week, and to my second internal hardrive every day. Unfortunately the windows reinstallation seems to have turned my...
    MD I did - I have an Archos external hard drive - I back up to this once a week, and to my second internal hardrive every day. Unfortunately the windows reinstallation seems to have turned my internal drive to a floppy - so is unavailable. The wonders of technology :mad: :mad: .
    MD I did - I have an Archos external hard drive - I back up to this once a week, and to my second internal hardrive every day. Unfortunately the windows reinstallation seems to have turned my internal drive to a floppy - so is unavailable. The...
    MD I did - I have an Archos external hard drive - I back up to this once a week, and to my second internal hardrive every day. Unfortunately the windows reinstallation seems to have turned my...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. roders

Shoebox gift for less fortunate children.

This is done here for homeless children and also for elderly poor folk. Great wherever you are!
    This is done here for homeless children and also for elderly poor folk. Great wherever you are!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. kasabian

Xmas mail scam

Thanks, I will be keeping an eye out for that too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. UsedtobeDendy

Is this really a nanny state?

Well Poppy is in to the vet for her jabs on Saturday so will get the gen then.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scotkat

Gusty weather

Wet and blustery, but with fine periods throughout the day - definitely getting colder..... Well after all, it's the last day of October :D
    Wet and blustery, but with fine periods throughout the day - definitely getting colder..... Well after all, it's the last day of October :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. wiseowl

Help

Not logging off is the answer til you get a response from Nathan. I never log off, its easier - and I don't have to remember my password. :D
    Not logging off is the answer til you get a response from Nathan. I never log off, its easier - and I don't have to remember my password. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. rosa
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Paladin

Social History

Wow,what a treasure.Good luck.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. elainefiz

Any Pigeon fanciers out there?

Would also like to wish you every success macleaf.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. UsedtobeDendy

Hope not......

As someone who was brought up and worked on the family farm I would hate to think that "it" was coming back again . Your last post Gogs sent a shiver down my back as I remember the same sort of thing.
    As someone who was brought up and worked on the family farm I would hate to think that "it" was coming back again . Your last post Gogs sent a shiver down my back as I remember the same sort of thing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Scotkat

Would like an

anthing here any use? http://www.greenfingers.com/superstore/category.asp?dept%5Fid=200414&mscssid=NEWF2FQJGKXC9GE757JV4ADQQPE089BF
    anthing here any use? http://www.greenfingers.com/superstore/category.asp?dept%5Fid=200414&mscssid=NEWF2FQJGKXC9GE757JV4ADQQPE089BF
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Webmaster

'Ignore User' function and 'Buddy list'

pleased you feel like that its nice to hear, I,ve never used the ignore feature have no need but i guess some members must use it
    pleased you feel like that its nice to hear, I,ve never used the ignore feature have no need but i guess some members must use it
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. roders

Car Number Plate.

miraflores you draw also, get them up in your new topic, hobbies section, looking forward to seeing them
    miraflores you draw also, get them up in your new topic, hobbies section, looking forward to seeing them
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice