Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 KayJ, Mar 28, 2024 at 9:06 AM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. wildflower

Autumn Equinox..

Well as long as the weather stays like today, I'm still in summer. But I know what you mean Wildflower, its all a bit depressing.
    Well as long as the weather stays like today, I'm still in summer. But I know what you mean Wildflower, its all a bit depressing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. jay

Claiming land

From what I understand of the law, if there isn't a recorded owner, then it belongs to the crown. If someone dies and there is no will and no next of kin, then it reverts back to being owned by...
    From what I understand of the law, if there isn't a recorded owner, then it belongs to the crown. If someone dies and there is no will and no next of kin, then it reverts back to being owned by the crown. As for Windy's ex-neighbour, it certainly isn't every 2 years!!! 12 years sounds right,...
    From what I understand of the law, if there isn't a recorded owner, then it belongs to the crown. If someone dies and there is no will and no next of kin, then it reverts back to being owned by the crown. As for Windy's ex-neighbour, it...
    From what I understand of the law, if there isn't a recorded owner, then it belongs to the crown. If someone dies and there is no will and no next of kin, then it reverts back to being owned by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. jjordie

HAPPY RETIREMENT MICHAELMASDAISY!

Happy retirement MMD!!!!!!! I haven't come across ANYONE who says they are bored and have nothing to do in their retirement - my Dad's health improved big time, and both my parents can't...
    Happy retirement MMD!!!!!!! I haven't come across ANYONE who says they are bored and have nothing to do in their retirement - my Dad's health improved big time, and both my parents can't believe they ever had time to work before!!!! My in-laws, who I thought would go to seed when they retired...
    Happy retirement MMD!!!!!!! I haven't come across ANYONE who says they are bored and have nothing to do in their retirement - my Dad's health improved big time, and both my parents can't believe they ever had time to work before!!!! My...
    Happy retirement MMD!!!!!!! I haven't come across ANYONE who says they are bored and have nothing to do in their retirement - my Dad's health improved big time, and both my parents can't...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Victoria

Mythology Sand Festival

Wow ! Wow ! and thrice wow !I would love to have such vision and talent, often thought about trying my hand at sculpture (I have the vision) but alas, can only manage some half decent aliens...
    Wow ! Wow ! and thrice wow !I would love to have such vision and talent, often thought about trying my hand at sculpture (I have the vision) but alas, can only manage some half decent aliens out of play-doh for the newphews :DGreat pictures.
    Wow ! Wow ! and thrice wow !I would love to have such vision and talent, often thought about trying my hand at sculpture (I have the vision) but alas, can only manage some half decent aliens out of play-doh for the newphews :DGreat...
    Wow ! Wow ! and thrice wow !I would love to have such vision and talent, often thought about trying my hand at sculpture (I have the vision) but alas, can only manage some half decent aliens...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Paladin

It's Official!!

60s music? Alan Price? Animals? John Denver?Sounds good! :DBut I bet daughter will have her own ideas
    60s music? Alan Price? Animals? John Denver?Sounds good! :DBut I bet daughter will have her own ideas
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. jay

FAO Wildflower...

Have sent another one !!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. DAG

Interesting Websites

Dag liked your cooking with numbers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Fran

Fridge Experts please

No liquid leaking, the mains lead is fine, and the side of the fridge is cooler than usual.Thanks for the input - I wondered whether the motor could overheat. Thanks for the reassurance.
    No liquid leaking, the mains lead is fine, and the side of the fridge is cooler than usual.Thanks for the input - I wondered whether the motor could overheat. Thanks for the reassurance.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Sunshine P

Berwick my home town

Sunrise, lovely pics! Lovely place to live! I remember as a kid of perhaps 2 or 3 years old seeing my grandfather (sadly no longer around - he's kinda like my sporting hero as he used to do all...
    Sunrise, lovely pics! Lovely place to live! I remember as a kid of perhaps 2 or 3 years old seeing my grandfather (sadly no longer around - he's kinda like my sporting hero as he used to do all forms of sport and excelled at everything) fishing the Tweed river. Okay - it was not in Berwick but...
    Sunrise, lovely pics! Lovely place to live! I remember as a kid of perhaps 2 or 3 years old seeing my grandfather (sadly no longer around - he's kinda like my sporting hero as he used to do all forms of sport and excelled at everything) fishing...
    Sunrise, lovely pics! Lovely place to live! I remember as a kid of perhaps 2 or 3 years old seeing my grandfather (sadly no longer around - he's kinda like my sporting hero as he used to do all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Victoria

Algarve Weather

I'd like to try that, but I think we'd soon run out of guests......... :rolleyes:
    I'd like to try that, but I think we'd soon run out of guests......... :rolleyes:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. rosa

my youngest girl

thanks princess, been talking to penny today we had an enjoyable discussion
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. rosa
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Paladin

Ice cream man

Well, I quite like the guys on the ice-cream trikes although Hubby said that he would not fancy making a bit of extra pin-money that way. But I look at it this way, you are out in the fresh air,...
    Well, I quite like the guys on the ice-cream trikes although Hubby said that he would not fancy making a bit of extra pin-money that way. But I look at it this way, you are out in the fresh air, enjoying the sun and scenery and you always have enough refreshments with you.
    Well, I quite like the guys on the ice-cream trikes although Hubby said that he would not fancy making a bit of extra pin-money that way. But I look at it this way, you are out in the fresh air, enjoying the sun and scenery and you always have...
    Well, I quite like the guys on the ice-cream trikes although Hubby said that he would not fancy making a bit of extra pin-money that way. But I look at it this way, you are out in the fresh air,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Sunshine P

AOL internet

Can anyone help me i am on aol and need to login to image shack, I have received my registration link but do not know how to log in can anyone help :confused: :confused:
    Can anyone help me i am on aol and need to login to image shack, I have received my registration link but do not know how to log in can anyone help :confused: :confused:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Gogs

Migraines

That is good to know Gogs, i suffer from them all the time. But i have to take dissoveable due to a problem with my throat.
    That is good to know Gogs, i suffer from them all the time. But i have to take dissoveable due to a problem with my throat.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Daisies

I don't do windows.......

Not yet but I did look at the "Chocolate is a vegetable"! I feel much better now!
    Not yet but I did look at the "Chocolate is a vegetable"! I feel much better now!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Sunshine P

Instant Graemlins

GO GIRL!!!! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Liz

Mcdonalds in a mcflurry over mchedgehogs!

I,ve never had a macflurry and less keen on their burgers, prefer burger king, macdonalds were headlines as one of their shops didnt cook the burgers properly all red in the middle. cant say i...
    I,ve never had a macflurry and less keen on their burgers, prefer burger king, macdonalds were headlines as one of their shops didnt cook the burgers properly all red in the middle. cant say i have seen the design about the hedgehogs.
    I,ve never had a macflurry and less keen on their burgers, prefer burger king, macdonalds were headlines as one of their shops didnt cook the burgers properly all red in the middle. cant say i have seen the design about the hedgehogs.
    I,ve never had a macflurry and less keen on their burgers, prefer burger king, macdonalds were headlines as one of their shops didnt cook the burgers properly all red in the middle. cant say i...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. rosa

What does anyone collect

Fabrics...and more fabrics...I sew..or used to... and when ever I see a fabric Sale on I go...I have Liberty cottons going back to the 60s at 5/= shillings a yard.every drawer and cupboard space...
    Fabrics...and more fabrics...I sew..or used to... and when ever I see a fabric Sale on I go...I have Liberty cottons going back to the 60s at 5/= shillings a yard.every drawer and cupboard space is packed with every sort of fabric you can think of including silks, presents from China one day I...
    Fabrics...and more fabrics...I sew..or used to... and when ever I see a fabric Sale on I go...I have Liberty cottons going back to the 60s at 5/= shillings a yard.every drawer and cupboard space is packed with every sort of fabric you can think...
    Fabrics...and more fabrics...I sew..or used to... and when ever I see a fabric Sale on I go...I have Liberty cottons going back to the 60s at 5/= shillings a yard.every drawer and cupboard space...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. macleaf

Hey LOL

Thanks LOL
    Thanks LOL
    Thanks LOL
    Thanks LOL
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice