Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Chicky, Mar 28, 2024 at 11:02 AM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. rosa

Darker-Side E-Bay Purchases

I hope there is a happy outcome to this as ebay can be a very good way of buying but unfortunately some thing like this will put folk off.
    I hope there is a happy outcome to this as ebay can be a very good way of buying but unfortunately some thing like this will put folk off.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. rosa

Name-sake horse running tonight

That sounds lovely ..glad you got your pot even if the three legged horse is still running.. :D
    That sounds lovely ..glad you got your pot even if the three legged horse is still running.. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. rosa

Hi Hornbeam

Agreed MF and LOL, go forwards not backwards.LOCKED
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. rosa

Love Old Farmhouses

:( It a shame but it is happening everywhere now.... Nowhere is safe these days..... :(
    :( It a shame but it is happening everywhere now.... Nowhere is safe these days..... :(
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. nicsdad

hometown web page

glad the arcitectural plants website meets with your approval - I'm a big fan! Love the sense of humour there!Glad I DIDN'T notice the avatar link - and am trying to avoid going back to lok now...
    glad the arcitectural plants website meets with your approval - I'm a big fan! Love the sense of humour there!Glad I DIDN'T notice the avatar link - and am trying to avoid going back to lok now - but can I do it????? watch this space!!!
    glad the arcitectural plants website meets with your approval - I'm a big fan! Love the sense of humour there!Glad I DIDN'T notice the avatar link - and am trying to avoid going back to lok now - but can I do it????? watch this space!!!
    glad the arcitectural plants website meets with your approval - I'm a big fan! Love the sense of humour there!Glad I DIDN'T notice the avatar link - and am trying to avoid going back to lok now...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. PCMedic

PC Medic Forum

could do with some help from you guys...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. windy miller

Good Morning Shiney!

Shiney.The pumpkin competition is October 22nd,for local allotments in and around Northampton If you log onto northamptonallotments.co.uk you will see articles about it.There is also talk on the...
    Shiney.The pumpkin competition is October 22nd,for local allotments in and around Northampton If you log onto northamptonallotments.co.uk you will see articles about it.There is also talk on the message boardsKandy
    Shiney.The pumpkin competition is October 22nd,for local allotments in and around Northampton If you log onto northamptonallotments.co.uk you will see articles about it.There is also talk on the message boardsKandy
    Shiney.The pumpkin competition is October 22nd,for local allotments in and around Northampton If you log onto northamptonallotments.co.uk you will see articles about it.There is also talk on the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Honey Bee

Nightmare day....

Nasty experience HB - glad to hear everything ended well and no one was hurt. Enjoy your drink, and thank your lucky stars all was well.
    Nasty experience HB - glad to hear everything ended well and no one was hurt. Enjoy your drink, and thank your lucky stars all was well.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. rosa

plant stands

hi liz, went back up and got that plant stand as they only had two, iff i had the room on the balcony the tall post boxes where fabulous.
    hi liz, went back up and got that plant stand as they only had two, iff i had the room on the balcony the tall post boxes where fabulous.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. rosa

fridge/freezer defrosting

When I moved from Cambridge the local council took the old freezer away �£20 they charged.
    When I moved from Cambridge the local council took the old freezer away �£20 they charged.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. rosa

Wetherby Races

They obviously had no homes to go to also :D The betting shops are not so bad here we know most of the guys that get in them, pretty good sort. It will be quite cold at wetherby end of october...
    They obviously had no homes to go to also :D The betting shops are not so bad here we know most of the guys that get in them, pretty good sort. It will be quite cold at wetherby end of october will have to take my big coat and wrap up warm. Snug as a bug in a rug
    They obviously had no homes to go to also :D The betting shops are not so bad here we know most of the guys that get in them, pretty good sort. It will be quite cold at wetherby end of october will have to take my big coat and wrap up...
    They obviously had no homes to go to also :D The betting shops are not so bad here we know most of the guys that get in them, pretty good sort. It will be quite cold at wetherby end of october...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Victoria

Boa noite, meus amigos!

Well, yet again, I'm up too late so it's time to hit the hay .. can't climb the wooden steps any more as I'm in a one-level abode now! Point to remember once you "retire".So, off to the dentist...
    Well, yet again, I'm up too late so it's time to hit the hay .. can't climb the wooden steps any more as I'm in a one-level abode now! Point to remember once you "retire".So, off to the dentist tomorrow for the last attack of my mouth, so I'll be back with you in the afternoon dribbling and...
    Well, yet again, I'm up too late so it's time to hit the hay .. can't climb the wooden steps any more as I'm in a one-level abode now! Point to remember once you "retire".So, off to the dentist tomorrow for the last attack of my mouth, so I'll...
    Well, yet again, I'm up too late so it's time to hit the hay .. can't climb the wooden steps any more as I'm in a one-level abode now! Point to remember once you "retire".So, off to the dentist...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Webmaster

This has gone on long enough ........

I think it went on too long.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Victoria

End of Day

Well, folks, it's been a long day. Thought I was going to have a lazy evening after dinner. Finished my jacket potato out on the patio, came in to check the computer and there was this lengthy e...
    Well, folks, it's been a long day. Thought I was going to have a lazy evening after dinner. Finished my jacket potato out on the patio, came in to check the computer and there was this lengthy e from my sister ... just on the last line reading it and the phone rang ... girlfriend on the phone...
    Well, folks, it's been a long day. Thought I was going to have a lazy evening after dinner. Finished my jacket potato out on the patio, came in to check the computer and there was this lengthy e from my sister ... just on the last line reading...
    Well, folks, it's been a long day. Thought I was going to have a lazy evening after dinner. Finished my jacket potato out on the patio, came in to check the computer and there was this lengthy e...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Gogs

MUSIC

I tend to have the radio on in the background, as I'm not orgainised enough to sort out mp3 stuff - apparantly I have one on the phone. (oh - by the way PC medic, I have a dongle on its way to...
    I tend to have the radio on in the background, as I'm not orgainised enough to sort out mp3 stuff - apparantly I have one on the phone. (oh - by the way PC medic, I have a dongle on its way to me, and thats good for transferring music??? so I'm told... either that or it needs a tube of cream!!!...
    I tend to have the radio on in the background, as I'm not orgainised enough to sort out mp3 stuff - apparantly I have one on the phone. (oh - by the way PC medic, I have a dongle on its way to me, and thats good for transferring music??? so I'm...
    I tend to have the radio on in the background, as I'm not orgainised enough to sort out mp3 stuff - apparantly I have one on the phone. (oh - by the way PC medic, I have a dongle on its way to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Honey Bee

oooops!!!!

You look a little off colour HoneyBee, I think you should go to your sick bed till at least Friday ;)
    You look a little off colour HoneyBee, I think you should go to your sick bed till at least Friday ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Webmaster

I've got to go to hospital .....

i'm abit late ...sorry
    i'm abit late ...sorry
    i'm abit late ...sorry
    i'm abit late ...sorry
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Honey Bee

Educational and developmental

:D :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. rosa

nothing to do

They say that a lot of people have trouble with roof gardens as they are all the rage nowadays but the buildings they use were never designed to take them. A few large pots and the associated soil...
    They say that a lot of people have trouble with roof gardens as they are all the rage nowadays but the buildings they use were never designed to take them. A few large pots and the associated soil and plants and the roof starts to sag!Be careful up there Rosa! :D
    They say that a lot of people have trouble with roof gardens as they are all the rage nowadays but the buildings they use were never designed to take them. A few large pots and the associated soil and plants and the roof starts to sag!Be...
    They say that a lot of people have trouble with roof gardens as they are all the rage nowadays but the buildings they use were never designed to take them. A few large pots and the associated soil...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. rosa

complaint to the council

Thanks strongylodon, thought beetles would not be attracted to pots and flowers, she also goes on about ants, i have never seen an ant in this building all the 9 years i have lived here, see them...
    Thanks strongylodon, thought beetles would not be attracted to pots and flowers, she also goes on about ants, i have never seen an ant in this building all the 9 years i have lived here, see them out on the pavements.
    Thanks strongylodon, thought beetles would not be attracted to pots and flowers, she also goes on about ants, i have never seen an ant in this building all the 9 years i have lived here, see them out on the pavements.
    Thanks strongylodon, thought beetles would not be attracted to pots and flowers, she also goes on about ants, i have never seen an ant in this building all the 9 years i have lived here, see them...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice