1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Plants

Any Other Plants Not Covered In Other Areas, Including House Plants Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. wiseowl

Show Us Your HousePlants In Bloom Now 2023

Begonia rex 'Black Mamba'
    DSC03571.JPG DSC03572.JPG 20230101_144644.jpg 20230101_144709.jpg 127_2549.JPG 127_2556.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Marley Farley

Gesneriaceae - share you photos, thoughts etc. 2019 - 2023

The same faces :)
    DSC_0023.JPG P1180010.JPG P1180013.JPG P1180015.JPG P1180043.JPG P2060024.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  4.   » Normal Threads
  5. longk

Show us your houseplants in bloom now

CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. JWK

Show us your Houseplants in Bloom now - 2022

Oh, my Tradescantia 'Blushing Bride' is now 'pinking up' again having moved it out of the sun.
    Oh, my Tradescantia 'Blushing Bride' is now 'pinking up' again having moved it out of the sun.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. longk
    Like x 11

Show Us Your Houseplants In Bloom 2018

Christmas Cactus
    Christmas Cactus
    Christmas Cactus
    Christmas Cactus
    img 5.jpg P1000990.JPG img.jpg DSC00072.JPG DSC00073.JPG DSC00074.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. shiney

SHOW US YOUR HOUSEPLANTS IN BLOOM NOW... 2021

2022 Thread Show us your Houseplants in Bloom now - 2022
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. strongylodon
    Like x 7

Show Us Your Houseplants in Bloom now 2020.

A pair of "Christmas " cacti
    IMG_1884.JPG IMG_1891.JPG P1180001.JPG P1180006.JPG P2060008.JPG P2190065.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. joolz68

Evergreen perennials

I bought one from wilkinsons at christmas,its in the GH and still alive,all the established ones in gardens around here are still looking great after the snow :)
    I bought one from wilkinsons at christmas,its in the GH and still alive,all the established ones in gardens around here are still looking great after the snow :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Gail_68

Hydrangea still fighting cold weather

Tee hee hee :snorky:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Gail_68

OMG what's happening to my new plant???

I know mate they're a beautiful plant and @Doghouse Riley as a beautiful selection and @martin-f with those lovely pots he brought :)
    I know mate they're a beautiful plant and @Doghouse Riley as a beautiful selection and @martin-f with those lovely pots he brought :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. longk

Gesneriaceae - share you photos, thoughts etc.

Due to abTech’ problem we have started a new threadHERE
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Marley Farley
    Like x 4

SHOW US YOUR HOUSEPLANTS IN BLOOM NOW... 2019

New Thread Here:-SHOW US YOUR HOUSEPLANTS IN BLOOM NOW... 2021
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. longk
    Like x 7

Show us your houseplants in bloom now 2017

Forget me @redstar I do have my moments :roflol:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. FlourishAnn

Sarracenia - carnivorous plant!

Oh good! The flower is nearly open...
    243DF3CA-9318-43BE-99BF-6DA0AA33E2BC.jpeg 6C6C4354-2A64-433B-BDCF-2FF7955CB0CA.jpeg 6360CDE0-8032-4328-8CCF-85729684706F.jpeg 4EC08FBD-3CAB-4084-8B5F-1724998C61D1.jpeg IMG_20190803_190513303_HDR.jpg DSCF1490.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Loubielouy

Strange plant

Hiya loublelouy. Nice to see you again :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. FlymoDM

Smelly flowers & plants

For me, to go into the garden on an evening ( especially after rain ), the best scents are from my collection of Dianthus ( around 50 all different, Pinks, Carnations, Sweet Williams and original...
    For me, to go into the garden on an evening ( especially after rain ), the best scents are from my collection of Dianthus ( around 50 all different, Pinks, Carnations, Sweet Williams and original wild Species giving flowers for around 10 months of the year ) and Lilies ( around 100 different,...
    For me, to go into the garden on an evening ( especially after rain ), the best scents are from my collection of Dianthus ( around 50 all different, Pinks, Carnations, Sweet Williams and original wild Species giving flowers for around 10 months...
    For me, to go into the garden on an evening ( especially after rain ), the best scents are from my collection of Dianthus ( around 50 all different, Pinks, Carnations, Sweet Williams and original...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Bilbo675

Erythrina Crista-galli

More of the same, I hope.;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Jenny namaste
    Like x 5

Oxalis triangularis " Cupido"

Mine are looking good again this year thanks @Jenny namasteThe 'Iron Cross' you sent me a few years back are very well established now, they are fighting off the Surfinas at the moment:
    Mine are looking good again this year thanks @Jenny namasteThe 'Iron Cross' you sent me a few years back are very well established now, they are fighting off the Surfinas at the moment:
    P1070436.jpg P1080191.jpg P1080192.jpg Purple.jpg P1080214.jpg P1080216.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. scooby-mas

Bearded iris

I remember when i bought my iris off ebay(bareroot/dormant),i just planted it as to the instructions,no special compost seem needed and its flourished since :blue thumb:so ive just plonked them in pots :) im...
    I remember when i bought my iris off ebay(bareroot/dormant),i just planted it as to the instructions,no special compost seem needed and its flourished since :blue thumb:so ive just plonked them in pots :) im not worried :biggrin:
    I remember when i bought my iris off ebay(bareroot/dormant),i just planted it as to the instructions,no special compost seem needed and its flourished since :blue thumb:so ive just plonked them in pots :) im not worried :biggrin:
    I remember when i bought my iris off ebay(bareroot/dormant),i just planted it as to the instructions,no special compost seem needed and its flourished since :blue thumb:so ive just plonked them in pots :) im...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Sally Parker

Camelia in a Pot...

Hi Sally what made it worse for me it's stud a few winters but with how the temps was flying up and down..then it got me worried but as Verdun as stated it does tinges the heads a bit :)
    Hi Sally what made it worse for me it's stud a few winters but with how the temps was flying up and down..then it got me worried but as Verdun as stated it does tinges the heads a bit :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Fat Controller

Lupins - any tips?

Well, I must be doing something right - ten of the 73 have started to germinate so far :dancy:
    Well, I must be doing something right - ten of the 73 have started to germinate so far :dancy:
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Esoxlucius

Calatheas

Ctenanthe flowers don't come from the base - there's a flower stem visible top left in my photo, above (not open yet, and they're fairly unremarkable when they do, at least on this variety).
    Ctenanthe flowers don't come from the base - there's a flower stem visible top left in my photo, above (not open yet, and they're fairly unremarkable when they do, at least on this variety).
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice