Other Plants

Any Other Plants Not Covered In Other Areas, Including House Plants Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. PhilC

Will LED Grow lights burn a Tree Fern?

I don't think you can hurry up a tree fern, they grow at their own very slow pace. Sounds ideal in an humid bathroom till it gets bigger.
    I don't think you can hurry up a tree fern, they grow at their own very slow pace. Sounds ideal in an humid bathroom till it gets bigger.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scotkat

Daphene

looks just like spurge laurel (daphne laureola) that grows on the chalk around these parts
    looks just like spurge laurel (daphne laureola) that grows on the chalk around these parts
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Chris20

Plant suggestions for a poorly lit room?

I'm slowly working through the list, thinking which I'd like most. This time around I'll have a far better success rate, so want a good selection. That said, I'm hoping the garden centre isn't...
    I'm slowly working through the list, thinking which I'd like most. This time around I'll have a far better success rate, so want a good selection. That said, I'm hoping the garden centre isn't too well stocked. Thanks to suggestions from members here, I now have a list of over 40 plants to...
    I'm slowly working through the list, thinking which I'd like most. This time around I'll have a far better success rate, so want a good selection. That said, I'm hoping the garden centre isn't too well stocked. Thanks to suggestions from members...
    I'm slowly working through the list, thinking which I'd like most. This time around I'll have a far better success rate, so want a good selection. That said, I'm hoping the garden centre isn't...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Jocko

Crocus and when they come out.

After the overnight snow, the croci have started to come through. Must be a couple of dozen or so. Just the yellow and cream. No purple ones as yet.
    After the overnight snow, the croci have started to come through. Must be a couple of dozen or so. Just the yellow and cream. No purple ones as yet.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Michael Hewett

Orchid

I know nothing about Orchids @Upsydaisy so all help is gratefully received :dbgrtmb:
    I know nothing about Orchids @Upsydaisy so all help is gratefully received :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. PeterJ
    Like x 4

Antirrhinum Brighton Rock

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Logan
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. JBat

Cistus pulverulentus in windy location

Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Chappers53

What Hedge?

That’s good news Thank you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ETAF

cutting back large Leylandii - how far back

excellent thanks , may look at that as a bigger project But may help keep the top trim Thanks again for all the advice
    excellent thanks , may look at that as a bigger project But may help keep the top trim Thanks again for all the advice
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. shiney

SHOW US YOUR HOUSEPLANTS IN BLOOM NOW... 2021

2022 Thread Show us your Houseplants in Bloom now - 2022
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. strongylodon
    Like x 5

Banksia

The B. ericafolia was looking really sick and yellow, so I moved it to the conservatory a fair bit warmer. Its now brown.:redface:
    The B. ericafolia was looking really sick and yellow, so I moved it to the conservatory a fair bit warmer. Its now brown.:redface:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. groundbeetle

Peace Lily leaves brown edges

My windows don't get much light. The Peace Lilies have never seemed to mind, but it wouldn't be enough light for a lot of houseplants.I think I need to pay more attention to giving them regular...
    My windows don't get much light. The Peace Lilies have never seemed to mind, but it wouldn't be enough light for a lot of houseplants.I think I need to pay more attention to giving them regular Baby Bio, keeping their leaves cleaned of dust with plain water, and not cleaning the white...
    My windows don't get much light. The Peace Lilies have never seemed to mind, but it wouldn't be enough light for a lot of houseplants.I think I need to pay more attention to giving them regular Baby Bio, keeping their leaves cleaned of dust...
    My windows don't get much light. The Peace Lilies have never seemed to mind, but it wouldn't be enough light for a lot of houseplants.I think I need to pay more attention to giving them regular...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Steven Deacon

Planting out Festuca Glauca

They are bare rooted they are called double delight, I was planning to put them in the same place but I'm starting to think that nothing is going to grow there and maybe I should grow them in...
    They are bare rooted they are called double delight, I was planning to put them in the same place but I'm starting to think that nothing is going to grow there and maybe I should grow them in containers insteadI put sand and soil in the holes I dug for them to improve drainage, but I had no...
    They are bare rooted they are called double delight, I was planning to put them in the same place but I'm starting to think that nothing is going to grow there and maybe I should grow them in containers insteadI put sand and soil in the holes I...
    They are bare rooted they are called double delight, I was planning to put them in the same place but I'm starting to think that nothing is going to grow there and maybe I should grow them in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Shaneoak

HollyHock Grey and Rust spots

Thank you for the information. Oh good because it's minus 4 here in Leeds in coming weeks!
    Thank you for the information. Oh good because it's minus 4 here in Leeds in coming weeks!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Syd Hutchinson

Tree fern question.

Thanks for that. I shall leave them on.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Syd Hutchinson

Wigelia pruning question.

Thanks Perki. I shall attack it after this years display.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Erika_Morinda

Help request for my Double Yellow Hibiscus

Thank you very much for your reply and help, I'll follow your advice on the yellow leaves ....probably will lead me to understand what pattern the chlorosis of the leaves is following. Thanks <3
    Thank you very much for your reply and help, I'll follow your advice on the yellow leaves ....probably will lead me to understand what pattern the chlorosis of the leaves is following. Thanks <3
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Barders

Halloween leaf?

Oh, no! Right, let the interrogations begin, no mercy :paladin: :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Robertm3110

Allium issues!

That was another one that got turfed out, however Allium tripedale (nectaroscordum) is a far better behaved relative, slightly shorter and more delicate flowers are less droopy, so I now grow this...
    That was another one that got turfed out, however Allium tripedale (nectaroscordum) is a far better behaved relative, slightly shorter and more delicate flowers are less droopy, so I now grow this one.
    That was another one that got turfed out, however Allium tripedale (nectaroscordum) is a far better behaved relative, slightly shorter and more delicate flowers are less droopy, so I now grow this one.
    That was another one that got turfed out, however Allium tripedale (nectaroscordum) is a far better behaved relative, slightly shorter and more delicate flowers are less droopy, so I now grow this...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice