1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Plants

Any Other Plants Not Covered In Other Areas, Including House Plants Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. clueless1

Plants for a bottle garden

If they are small enough to fit in the neck of a half gallon scrumpy bottle, then it is an option. Microplugs would fit.
    If they are small enough to fit in the neck of a half gallon scrumpy bottle, then it is an option. Microplugs would fit.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Spruce

ADENIUM OBESUM

To my eyes for a five year old plant that is truly outstanding!
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Passport1

Is my potted house plant healthy

Thanks all for the replies and feedback I decided to discard the plant Thanks for your help
    Thanks all for the replies and feedback I decided to discard the plant Thanks for your help
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Bilbo675
    Like x 14

Money Plant in Flower!!

I've got a couple growing out the shingle on my greenhouse floor. They got there by dropped leaves rooting. They flower every year in mid winter, I never water them even in the summer. Its a...
    I've got a couple growing out the shingle on my greenhouse floor. They got there by dropped leaves rooting. They flower every year in mid winter, I never water them even in the summer. Its a plant that really just does best when its struggling.
    I've got a couple growing out the shingle on my greenhouse floor. They got there by dropped leaves rooting. They flower every year in mid winter, I never water them even in the summer. Its a plant that really just does best when its struggling.
    I've got a couple growing out the shingle on my greenhouse floor. They got there by dropped leaves rooting. They flower every year in mid winter, I never water them even in the summer. Its a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Ian Taylor
    Like x 3

one of our Orchids

Beautiful!!!Val
    Beautiful!!!Val
    Beautiful!!!Val
    Beautiful!!!Val
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Philip Hughes

Evergreen shrubs

Ceanothus is evergreen (leaves are small, but unremarkable) and has Blue flowers. Pick a variety that is properly hardy if your site is exposed.Lavender edging at the front perhaps (one like...
    Ceanothus is evergreen (leaves are small, but unremarkable) and has Blue flowers. Pick a variety that is properly hardy if your site is exposed.Lavender edging at the front perhaps (one like Munstead is reasonably small)
    Ceanothus is evergreen (leaves are small, but unremarkable) and has Blue flowers. Pick a variety that is properly hardy if your site is exposed.Lavender edging at the front perhaps (one like Munstead is reasonably small)
    Ceanothus is evergreen (leaves are small, but unremarkable) and has Blue flowers. Pick a variety that is properly hardy if your site is exposed.Lavender edging at the front perhaps (one like...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Lolimac

Evergreens....

Just found this photo from mid May this year - just planted out my sweet peas . It shows our Olive tree standard - £20 from Asda, really pleased with it :dbgrtmb: Bottom right is Choisya Aztec pearl -...
    Just found this photo from mid May this year - just planted out my sweet peas . It shows our Olive tree standard - £20 from Asda, really pleased with it :dbgrtmb: Bottom right is Choisya Aztec pearl - possibly my favourite evergreen shrub . Behind is another evergreen the second non flowering non...
    Just found this photo from mid May this year - just planted out my sweet peas . It shows our Olive tree standard - £20 from Asda, really pleased with it :dbgrtmb: Bottom right is Choisya Aztec pearl - possibly my favourite evergreen shrub . Behind is...
    Just found this photo from mid May this year - just planted out my sweet peas . It shows our Olive tree standard - £20 from Asda, really pleased with it :dbgrtmb: Bottom right is Choisya Aztec pearl -...
    Choisya \'Sundance\' (2).JPG sDSCN0654.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. harry123

Rhododendron

Thanks val:)Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. silu

Phlomis

Yes the leaves are more rounded (at the base anyway) and furry on Russeliana still lovely though :), I did manage to get you a bit of seed not a lot but enough to get a few plants hopefully.
    Yes the leaves are more rounded (at the base anyway) and furry on Russeliana still lovely though :), I did manage to get you a bit of seed not a lot but enough to get a few plants hopefully.
    tuberosa.jpg russeliana.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. sal73

Plectranthus forsteri 'Marginatus'

The one that I'm really after is Mona Lavender - any ideas where I could find that?Sorry Sal, that wasn't very helpful was it!
    The one that I'm really after is Mona Lavender - any ideas where I could find that?Sorry Sal, that wasn't very helpful was it!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. sal73
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. pete
    Like x 4

Hymenosporum flavum

We will have to see how professional it is in a couple of months or so.;):biggrin:
    We will have to see how professional it is in a couple of months or so.;):biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. miraflores

lamb ears plants

Probably related to them being split it. Might have been better to have kept them in pots for a while, after splitting, to give them time to get going again. Easy enough to move pots out of the...
    Probably related to them being split it. Might have been better to have kept them in pots for a while, after splitting, to give them time to get going again. Easy enough to move pots out of the heat of the sun, and in the house (for example) they don't have any wind to dry them out ... and so...
    Probably related to them being split it. Might have been better to have kept them in pots for a while, after splitting, to give them time to get going again. Easy enough to move pots out of the heat of the sun, and in the house (for example)...
    Probably related to them being split it. Might have been better to have kept them in pots for a while, after splitting, to give them time to get going again. Easy enough to move pots out of the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Rowan

Hebe Newbie :)

Hi everyone, thanks. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Ellen

Buddleia (again!)

Thanks everyone :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Mamashoe

Can Phormium Jester be cut completely back?

Thanks noisette47. That may be part of the problem. My Phormium is in a very dry area and I tend not to water that area very often as it is in the "well established area" I will, however, do so...
    Thanks noisette47. That may be part of the problem. My Phormium is in a very dry area and I tend not to water that area very often as it is in the "well established area" I will, however, do so from now on. Fortunately, where I'm going to plant the other piece is more moist. Thanks for the tips.
    Thanks noisette47. That may be part of the problem. My Phormium is in a very dry area and I tend not to water that area very often as it is in the "well established area" I will, however, do so from now on. Fortunately, where I'm going to plant...
    Thanks noisette47. That may be part of the problem. My Phormium is in a very dry area and I tend not to water that area very often as it is in the "well established area" I will, however, do so...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Gay Gardener

Mazus Reptans

Thanks Doug. It does seem that there are varying opinions on how Mazus is best used/placed. Will have to experiment.GG
    Thanks Doug. It does seem that there are varying opinions on how Mazus is best used/placed. Will have to experiment.GG
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Sweet-pea66

Growing Tree lily bulbs

Thank you Madahhlia amd Silu for your comments, i will leave them in the tubs for the time being and take your advice. My concern was that the lilies seem to be getting big very quickly and i...
    Thank you Madahhlia amd Silu for your comments, i will leave them in the tubs for the time being and take your advice. My concern was that the lilies seem to be getting big very quickly and i wasnt sure whether the tub was big enough to cope with the roots
    Thank you Madahhlia amd Silu for your comments, i will leave them in the tubs for the time being and take your advice. My concern was that the lilies seem to be getting big very quickly and i wasnt sure whether the tub was big enough to cope with...
    Thank you Madahhlia amd Silu for your comments, i will leave them in the tubs for the time being and take your advice. My concern was that the lilies seem to be getting big very quickly and i...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Markymark

Sambucus Nigeria black beauty pruning

Well i have given it a cut back and am just gonna leave it now for the rest of the year. Hopefully I will see significantly more flowers next year...watch this space! Thanks for all the advice...
    Well i have given it a cut back and am just gonna leave it now for the rest of the year. Hopefully I will see significantly more flowers next year...watch this space! Thanks for all the advice...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Sproule

Castlewellan Gold Browning

I've no idea what that is!! :hate-shocked:
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice