1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Plants

Any Other Plants Not Covered In Other Areas, Including House Plants Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Salgor

Oh dear! My poor azaleas :cry3:

Hiya Sally,you should just be able to pull the Galls off...no need for cutting:dbgrtmb:if you've no rain water just get a can of tap water and leave it to stand for 24hrs....that will be fine..also you...
    Hiya Sally,you should just be able to pull the Galls off...no need for cutting:dbgrtmb:if you've no rain water just get a can of tap water and leave it to stand for 24hrs....that will be fine..also you could give it a feed with some eric feed for a boost:thumbsup:
    Hiya Sally,you should just be able to pull the Galls off...no need for cutting:dbgrtmb:if you've no rain water just get a can of tap water and leave it to stand for 24hrs....that will be fine..also you could give it a feed with some eric feed for a boost:thumbsup:
    Hiya Sally,you should just be able to pull the Galls off...no need for cutting:dbgrtmb:if you've no rain water just get a can of tap water and leave it to stand for 24hrs....that will be fine..also you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. KevinWX

Too late for petunias?

If you can find petunias for sale (should still be able to), then I'd say go for it. They're good right up til at least the end of summer and possibly right through autumn in my experience.
    If you can find petunias for sale (should still be able to), then I'd say go for it. They're good right up til at least the end of summer and possibly right through autumn in my experience.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Clueless76

Unhappy deutzia

Oh goody a buck up chat..... The neighbours won't think I'm mad at all! Worth ago thanks jenny ;)
    Oh goody a buck up chat..... The neighbours won't think I'm mad at all! Worth ago thanks jenny ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Cjt2014
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Bilbo675

Erythrina Crista-galli

More of the same, I hope.;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. wiseowl

Poppy Question

Yeah, I chop them right off but always leave one or two seed heads to develop just in case they take offence and don't reappear - they always have, though they seem to move around a bit. They'll...
    Yeah, I chop them right off but always leave one or two seed heads to develop just in case they take offence and don't reappear - they always have, though they seem to move around a bit. They'll produce a small and much tidier clump of foliage, should look OK then.
    Yeah, I chop them right off but always leave one or two seed heads to develop just in case they take offence and don't reappear - they always have, though they seem to move around a bit. They'll produce a small and much tidier clump of foliage,...
    Yeah, I chop them right off but always leave one or two seed heads to develop just in case they take offence and don't reappear - they always have, though they seem to move around a bit. They'll...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. kyleleonard

Campanula

I've got plenty in my garden that I grew from seed. Varieties are more limited, and it takes a bit longer to get a mature clump, than buying a plant in a decent sized container ... but other than...
    I've got plenty in my garden that I grew from seed. Varieties are more limited, and it takes a bit longer to get a mature clump, than buying a plant in a decent sized container ... but other than that I've found it a cheap way of growing plants.
    I've got plenty in my garden that I grew from seed. Varieties are more limited, and it takes a bit longer to get a mature clump, than buying a plant in a decent sized container ... but other than that I've found it a cheap way of growing plants.
    I've got plenty in my garden that I grew from seed. Varieties are more limited, and it takes a bit longer to get a mature clump, than buying a plant in a decent sized container ... but other than...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. scooby-mas

Cordyline red star

Piccies? You may have overwatered or there may have been vine weevils in the original pots which are munching the roots...
    Piccies? You may have overwatered or there may have been vine weevils in the original pots which are munching the roots...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. rustyroots

Lupins

I will if they make it. Rusty
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. longk

Echeveria secunda

That is a lovely plant. Mine was just repotted today as it has several offshoots needing somewhere to "land". Mine is still a baby though. I do love the way they cluster. Pretty flowers too. :)
    That is a lovely plant. Mine was just repotted today as it has several offshoots needing somewhere to "land". Mine is still a baby though. I do love the way they cluster. Pretty flowers too. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Coolsox
    Like x 3

Flowering Echinopsis

That's another :wow: from me too! Sangria looks wonderful:blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Sheal
    Like x 8

Choisya

I agree with Armandii - I think you have to go for it - such a shame after all that it went through during the bad weather.
    I agree with Armandii - I think you have to go for it - such a shame after all that it went through during the bad weather.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Fat Controller

Hollyhock - move or ditch?

There you go - it's grateful! You can give it the chop when it finishes flowering if you like. It'll carry on despite the rust, don't think anybody tries to cure it.
    There you go - it's grateful! You can give it the chop when it finishes flowering if you like. It'll carry on despite the rust, don't think anybody tries to cure it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Madahhlia

Dumpy pelargoniums

Or maybe they're just lazy. The pelargoniums, not the public.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Palustris
    Like x 5

Paeony Xan Li Duo Cai

I have around 9 Paeonias in the borders and I must admit that one would make a nice addition!!:thumbsup::heehee:
    I have around 9 Paeonias in the borders and I must admit that one would make a nice addition!!:thumbsup::heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. GazSuttonUK

White Lupin

I'm not sure Gaz but I don't see why not. I've grown white ones for the first time this year. :)
    I'm not sure Gaz but I don't see why not. I've grown white ones for the first time this year. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. HarryS

Lupin and Red Hot Poker Autumn Sowing ?

Thanks Mowgley and Spruce :blue thumb: I'll get some Tutti Frutti seed when I get back from holiday. It will feel strange sowing seeds in July ....
    Thanks Mowgley and Spruce :blue thumb: I'll get some Tutti Frutti seed when I get back from holiday. It will feel strange sowing seeds in July ....
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. clueless1

Venus Fly Trap

I'd use Sundews round the pond instead.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. honeybunny
    Like x 13

Pics of our Garden

thank you Sumbody :ThankYou: its ok Clueless, they're not actually gnomes...they're leprechauns :rofllol:
    thank you Sumbody :ThankYou: its ok Clueless, they're not actually gnomes...they're leprechauns :rofllol:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. rennie bottali

Buxus Still not growing in some areas - Rennie Bottali

Give them a foliar feed and they will soon grow. Seaweed i found best. G
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice