Other Plants

Any Other Plants Not Covered In Other Areas, Including House Plants Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. AndyS

Honeysuckle/Passiaflora

Will get one uploaded tomorrow if I can. The mildew is becoming more extensive. I wonder if it's to do with it being in a small bed instead of open ground. I've given up hope of the plant looking...
    Will get one uploaded tomorrow if I can. The mildew is becoming more extensive. I wonder if it's to do with it being in a small bed instead of open ground. I've given up hope of the plant looking anything other than mangy this summer :(
    Will get one uploaded tomorrow if I can. The mildew is becoming more extensive. I wonder if it's to do with it being in a small bed instead of open ground. I've given up hope of the plant looking anything other than mangy this summer :(
    Will get one uploaded tomorrow if I can. The mildew is becoming more extensive. I wonder if it's to do with it being in a small bed instead of open ground. I've given up hope of the plant looking...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Monsclara

Lonicera not flowering

Might not be old enough to flower yet, not sure how long they take. Someone will be along that knows i'm sure:)
    Might not be old enough to flower yet, not sure how long they take. Someone will be along that knows i'm sure:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. willow13

medlar flower

Nice one Willow:) Do you make Jelly from the fruits?
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. al n

Gunnera, how's yours doing?

Some plants just do not like the confines of a pot, I tried to grow campanula in a tub a few years ago and it did nothing, as soon as I stuck it in the ground it took off!!! Val
    Some plants just do not like the confines of a pot, I tried to grow campanula in a tub a few years ago and it did nothing, as soon as I stuck it in the ground it took off!!! Val
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. harry123

Azalea

Just saying either way, it looks short. Unless there is a variety that stays tiny. Then I would say it is young.
    Just saying either way, it looks short. Unless there is a variety that stays tiny. Then I would say it is young.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. longk

Lachenalia species

In theory they should take two seasons. However, as I'm doing it the hard way there's a chance that they may bloom in less time. Reason being that I'm squeezing two seasons into twelve months...
    In theory they should take two seasons. However, as I'm doing it the hard way there's a chance that they may bloom in less time. Reason being that I'm squeezing two seasons into twelve months hopefully. BTW: pm me your address re the Dendrobium kingianum please.
    In theory they should take two seasons. However, as I'm doing it the hard way there's a chance that they may bloom in less time. Reason being that I'm squeezing two seasons into twelve months hopefully. BTW: pm me your address re the Dendrobium...
    In theory they should take two seasons. However, as I'm doing it the hard way there's a chance that they may bloom in less time. Reason being that I'm squeezing two seasons into twelve months...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. JWK

Garvinea (Hardy Gerbera)

Thanks Stephen.
    Thanks Stephen.
    Thanks Stephen.
    Thanks Stephen.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Amanensia

Climbers...

Pretty gorgeous, whatever they are!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Sydney Smith

Foliage Plants

I did:) Thanks for that, Sheal.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. The Doctor

garden gnome poppy

Welcome to Gardeners Corner. :) Have you any idea what sort of poppy it is? If it's Papaver it could grow up to 5ft tall in which case it will need support. How big is the pot? A picture would help...
    Welcome to Gardeners Corner. :) Have you any idea what sort of poppy it is? If it's Papaver it could grow up to 5ft tall in which case it will need support. How big is the pot? A picture would help if that's possible please.
    Welcome to Gardeners Corner. :) Have you any idea what sort of poppy it is? If it's Papaver it could grow up to 5ft tall in which case it will need support. How big is the pot? A picture would help if that's possible please.
    Welcome to Gardeners Corner. :) Have you any idea what sort of poppy it is? If it's Papaver it could grow up to 5ft tall in which case it will need support. How big is the pot? A picture would help...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Lorea
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Lea

Tradescantia.

Yes, I did find some on there. Just hope they arrive in good condition. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Sirius

Aristolochia

Just found this website: Not cheap, but there are some rare species.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. sue71

Evergreen shrub

trust me to spot something nice thats complicated!
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. nFrost

How low can you grow a Leylandii

Thanks all, I'll advise him that it'll look ugly and probably a bit daft too! Yes the trunks have ivy growing up them, they were like that when we moved in last year. I've removed a lot of the...
    Thanks all, I'll advise him that it'll look ugly and probably a bit daft too! Yes the trunks have ivy growing up them, they were like that when we moved in last year. I've removed a lot of the ivy that was trailing through the leylandii branches so it didn't look so bad. I quite like it too!
    Thanks all, I'll advise him that it'll look ugly and probably a bit daft too! Yes the trunks have ivy growing up them, they were like that when we moved in last year. I've removed a lot of the ivy that was trailing through the leylandii...
    Thanks all, I'll advise him that it'll look ugly and probably a bit daft too! Yes the trunks have ivy growing up them, they were like that when we moved in last year. I've removed a lot of the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Jiffy

Dwarf Daffodils

Thank You Kristen That may explane it
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Isandri

Orange/Apricot rose for container

Lady of Shalott (my avatar) Lady Emma Hamilton. Lady of Shalott isn't very fragranced but Lady Emma Hamilton is
    Lady of Shalott (my avatar) Lady Emma Hamilton. Lady of Shalott isn't very fragranced but Lady Emma Hamilton is
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. dandanuk

Lonicera help

Thank you, you have also put my mind at rest, I will sit it out and make sure they get all they need.
    Thank you, you have also put my mind at rest, I will sit it out and make sure they get all they need.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Fat Controller

Nemophila - how fussy?

Thanks again John :) - I found growing those other things last year that it really took the edge off the patio, so hopefully they will look just as good.
    Thanks again John :) - I found growing those other things last year that it really took the edge off the patio, so hopefully they will look just as good.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. dinp

Sorbaria Sem

Hi again. Anyone have an idea why the plants I have planted that came from the main plant have wilted a little? The new plants had decent roots. I used bonemeal and watered quite a bit. I dont...
    Hi again. Anyone have an idea why the plants I have planted that came from the main plant have wilted a little? The new plants had decent roots. I used bonemeal and watered quite a bit. I dont think they are dead, but not as upright as when they were attached to the main plant. Could I have...
    Hi again. Anyone have an idea why the plants I have planted that came from the main plant have wilted a little? The new plants had decent roots. I used bonemeal and watered quite a bit. I dont think they are dead, but not as upright as when they...
    Hi again. Anyone have an idea why the plants I have planted that came from the main plant have wilted a little? The new plants had decent roots. I used bonemeal and watered quite a bit. I dont...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice