1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Roses

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. elliegreenwellie

Rose losing leaves, autumn or disease!

Billy, when thee plants are dormant they wont have leaves. All I do is mix the disinfectant in a watering can fitted with a fine rose and just water it over the plants and ground. You can use a...
    Billy, when thee plants are dormant they wont have leaves. All I do is mix the disinfectant in a watering can fitted with a fine rose and just water it over the plants and ground. You can use a sprayer if you prefer.
    Billy, when thee plants are dormant they wont have leaves. All I do is mix the disinfectant in a watering can fitted with a fine rose and just water it over the plants and ground. You can use a sprayer if you prefer.
    Billy, when thee plants are dormant they wont have leaves. All I do is mix the disinfectant in a watering can fitted with a fine rose and just water it over the plants and ground. You can use a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. wiseowl

Rose Of The Year

Shows how much I am 'up' on the new plants. I haven't heard of any of these.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. WitchyWoman

Little roses - to buy or not to buy?

Re miniature roses bought a dozen in Lidls, couple of months ago when I got them home intending to plant them in my big tubs instead of winter flowering pansies that never do ! there were four...
    Re miniature roses bought a dozen in Lidls, couple of months ago when I got them home intending to plant them in my big tubs instead of winter flowering pansies that never do ! there were four plants in each pot ! what a suprise so planted them close together grouping the same colours, well what...
    Re miniature roses bought a dozen in Lidls, couple of months ago when I got them home intending to plant them in my big tubs instead of winter flowering pansies that never do ! there were four plants in each pot ! what a suprise so planted them...
    Re miniature roses bought a dozen in Lidls, couple of months ago when I got them home intending to plant them in my big tubs instead of winter flowering pansies that never do ! there were four...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Daisies

Red spider mite on miniature roses

Oh - I thought the minis were inside plants!! Shame! shame! Guess I'll have to find a place for them outside. Rats!
    Oh - I thought the minis were inside plants!! Shame! shame! Guess I'll have to find a place for them outside. Rats!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. petal

Recommend a Rose

That is lovely roders, funny that you should have a clematis growing with your rose because I do too!! Mines a purple alpini (think) and it works well growing through my red rose.
    That is lovely roders, funny that you should have a clematis growing with your rose because I do too!! Mines a purple alpini (think) and it works well growing through my red rose.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. intermiplants

when 2 cut back roses

Definately, also give them a feed in the spring.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. golfer

David Austin

My ne w rose loely smell
    My ne w rose loely smell
    My ne w rose loely smell
    My ne w rose loely smell
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Stingo

FAO Fran white rose

I enjoyed the few hours we had of sun shine - but left early cos the rain was just too persistant and cold. Went to Norfolk but I took the rain with me - so a less than productive week.If...
    I enjoyed the few hours we had of sun shine - but left early cos the rain was just too persistant and cold. Went to Norfolk but I took the rain with me - so a less than productive week.If Kandyfloss went last week, I hope she had better weather. Its difficult to enjoy the lakes when the...
    I enjoyed the few hours we had of sun shine - but left early cos the rain was just too persistant and cold. Went to Norfolk but I took the rain with me - so a less than productive week.If Kandyfloss went last week, I hope she had better...
    I enjoyed the few hours we had of sun shine - but left early cos the rain was just too persistant and cold. Went to Norfolk but I took the rain with me - so a less than productive week.If...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. mef750

good deal on roses.

Thanks Mef,Got my purse and off i go :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Small orange giraffe

Eaten rose again!

These can decimate all the leaves on a branch in no time flathttp://www.gardenerscorner.co.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=000229Provado does the job as Cajary says.I've had 2...
    These can decimate all the leaves on a branch in no time flathttp://www.gardenerscorner.co.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=000229Provado does the job as Cajary says.I've had 2 major attacks so far this year
    These can decimate all the leaves on a branch in no time flathttp://www.gardenerscorner.co.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=000229Provado does the job as Cajary says.I've had 2 major attacks so far this year
    These can decimate all the leaves on a branch in no time flathttp://www.gardenerscorner.co.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=000229Provado does the job as Cajary says.I've had 2...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Tweezers

Climbing rose - to prune and resite

Thanks David.
    Thanks David.
    Thanks David.
    Thanks David.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. daisybelle

Winter bedding-not pansies/primroses

I've never had much luck with so called winter flowering plants, most are really just early spring flowerers unless you live in a really mild location. Early bulbs, tulips, crocus and daffs along...
    I've never had much luck with so called winter flowering plants, most are really just early spring flowerers unless you live in a really mild location. Early bulbs, tulips, crocus and daffs along with the iris, (not sure of the name) are reliable.
    I've never had much luck with so called winter flowering plants, most are really just early spring flowerers unless you live in a really mild location. Early bulbs, tulips, crocus and daffs along with the iris, (not sure of the name) are reliable.
    I've never had much luck with so called winter flowering plants, most are really just early spring flowerers unless you live in a really mild location. Early bulbs, tulips, crocus and daffs along...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Gardening Paradise

Rose Gardening at Gardening Paradise

A wealth of information regarding Rose Gardening is available at Gardening Paradise, found atPlease select Rose Gardening from the categories on the left of the page, and...
    A wealth of information regarding Rose Gardening is available at Gardening Paradise, found atPlease select Rose Gardening from the categories on the left of the page, and experience the informative pages i have on offer.Any feedback would be appreciated, and if you have...
    A wealth of information regarding Rose Gardening is available at Gardening Paradise, found atPlease select Rose Gardening from the categories on the left of the page, and experience the informative pages i have on offer.Any...
    A wealth of information regarding Rose Gardening is available at Gardening Paradise, found atPlease select Rose Gardening from the categories on the left of the page, and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. accidentalgardener

Lovely little roses

To add a little ray of sunshine :D a patio rose that i had all but given up on has now started to bud with Yellow, my favourite colour.It didn't do anything last year but it has popped up...
    To add a little ray of sunshine :D a patio rose that i had all but given up on has now started to bud with Yellow, my favourite colour.It didn't do anything last year but it has popped up like a little ray of sunshine
    To add a little ray of sunshine :D a patio rose that i had all but given up on has now started to bud with Yellow, my favourite colour.It didn't do anything last year but it has popped up like a little ray of sunshine
    To add a little ray of sunshine :D a patio rose that i had all but given up on has now started to bud with Yellow, my favourite colour.It didn't do anything last year but it has popped up...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. krafty

Climbing Rose.

sorry krafty wrong pic my climbing rose is lovely,but its flowers are all in my neighbours garden :D
    sorry krafty wrong pic my climbing rose is lovely,but its flowers are all in my neighbours garden :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. widgetwilk

Support for standard roses

Done that, no good, think the only way I am going to solve it is by making something myself, this is where I got the idea fromhttp://tinyurl.com/3c3nc5
    Done that, no good, think the only way I am going to solve it is by making something myself, this is where I got the idea fromhttp://tinyurl.com/3c3nc5
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Foxy2006

Leaning Rose

Hello Foxy - it sounds as though you have a climber or rambler both of which need support as they can grow to great heights. They are better planted against a fence/wall where they can be tied in...
    Hello Foxy - it sounds as though you have a climber or rambler both of which need support as they can grow to great heights. They are better planted against a fence/wall where they can be tied in or against a rtree and allowed to ramble through the branches. If smaller then by all means use a...
    Hello Foxy - it sounds as though you have a climber or rambler both of which need support as they can grow to great heights. They are better planted against a fence/wall where they can be tied in or against a rtree and allowed to ramble through...
    Hello Foxy - it sounds as though you have a climber or rambler both of which need support as they can grow to great heights. They are better planted against a fence/wall where they can be tied in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Small orange giraffe

Eaten rose

Yes probably, but maybe next year
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Foxy2006

Post in the Roses section

Hi,Ive a post in the Roses section but still waiting a reply. Could anyone help ?
    Hi,Ive a post in the Roses section but still waiting a reply. Could anyone help ?
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Tiarella

A rambling rose question

I don't know which rambler it is, Dendy, but it has white clusters of flowers. I think Mike's advice is good and will follow that.
    I don't know which rambler it is, Dendy, but it has white clusters of flowers. I think Mike's advice is good and will follow that.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice