Chelsea Flower Show

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Bayleaf, May 6, 2005.

1. Bayleaf

Bayleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all
    Wondered if anyone had access to/has info on 2 spare/unwanted All day (8AM - 8PM) tickets for Chelsea Flower show for either Thursday 26th or Friday 27th. I will pay a good (but not silly!) price. Thanks [​IMG]

[ May 06, 2005, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Bayleaf ]

2. jjordie

jjordie ex-mod

Ratings:
    +206
    Pity I didn't read your posting earlier - might have been able to get a couple of tickets. Maybe next year?

3. Bayleaf

Bayleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi JJ, Aw shucks thanks!
    I did get to go (good old ebay) & next year I will get my tickets in plenty of time (once bitten etc. etc.) I keep meaning to post some pics - but time is of the essence at the mo' busy time of year for us gardeners! + I did a foolish thing & ended up in casualty last week due to an eye injury sustained whilst pruning - serves me right for not wearing my goggles (not nice at all :( - only just got some sight back) I also went to Gardeners World Live (where our college garden got a silver medal!) & to Hampton Court yesterday - all fab! going to Tatton Park (my fave) in a couple of weeks too. Will definitely post pics when I get some spare time.....

4. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Glad to hear the eye is getting better Bayleaf - and I too would love to see some pictures of your garden show visits. Something on my list of things to do - when time allows, as with you [​IMG]

5. jjordie

jjordie ex-mod

Ratings:
    +206
    Sorry to hear about the eye Bayleaf - remember the goggles next time! Hope the weather's good for Tatton Park and don't forget to post some pics for us.

6. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    My sympathies for the eye injury - I was once attacked by my sperengeri fern! It stabbed me in the eye, dead centre of the cornea - while I was dusting round it!
    [​IMG]Felt a right p**t having to tell the nurse that I'd been attacked by a pot plant!