1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Pond set-up and livestock for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Scorpio1968, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Scorpio1968

Scorpio1968 Gardener

Business Development Manager
    Ratings:
    +245
    I can't see anything about selling things on here, if it's allowed or not, or if there's just no forum set up for such things, but i have to get rid of my pond as i have no room left for even a BBQ in my back garden. I'm more into my gardening these days than aquatics so the pond has to go.

The pond itself is a green "Denver" pre-fabricated pond, about 1100 litres. The filter box i made myself out of a large septic tank with twin outflow pipes. Filter media is Alfagrog and three stage foam. Pump is i think a 300 litre / hour rate but not sure. UV clarifier is 25w. Air pump is twin outlet. All bits are in very good condition.

Livestock as follows - 2 x large Mirror Carp, 3 x large Koi, 1 x large Sturgeon, 1 x Gold Tench, 1 x Green Tench, 1 x Bream, 1 x Barbel, 1 x Albino Grass Carp, 4 x Roach.

Plus 3 pond baskets with mature planting.

Everything is working in situ for inspection if anyone is interested.

I would prefer the pond and fish to all go together but if only the pond etc is required then i'll need to sell the fish first obviously.

If anyone is interested i'm in Gillingham in the garden of Eastern Europe (Kent).

Prices, not sure really but open to offers.

If it turns out that sales are not allowed on the forum then i'm sure a Mod will delete for me and i apologise in advance.

2. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It's allowed for established members such as your goodself Scorpio. We've got a for sale section but its down the bottom & not many folk go there, so i'll leave this here for a while to get attention :)

You can also advertise for free on Gumtree, but choose a good time to post on there, like a Saturday morning.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      • Like Like x 1
      • Scorpio1968

Scorpio1968 Gardener

Business Development Manager
        Ratings:
        +245
        Ah thanks Zigs, the big green banner that says classifieds that i missed lol. Feel free to move at will. I'll have a look on Gumtree too.