1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

FAQ

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by Webmaster, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster Webmaster Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,931
  2. weekend gardener

weekend gardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    please could you help me, i posted some pictures of my garden last year on the forum, i think it was in garden projects, and i can't find them now. i would like to get them to post on that forum for some members to look at that want to help me with ideas with my glass wall.
    hoping to hear from you soon
    weekend gardener

3. glenw

glenw Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    WG- if you left click on your name, it'll open up a new window, with your details on. near top right is a line 'view recent posts' click on that and you can see the post you have been on. You can narrow it further by clicking on 'topics started' or 'participated in'. under started there is a few with photo's of your garden. Are any of these what your looking for??

4. weekend gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks glenw I'll try that
    WG

5. weekend gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Well I found a few photos glenw but the ones i really wanted are of our decking and stream leading to the pond but can't find those
    WG

6. marionj

marionj Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Bob, click on 'My Profile' at the top then 'view my recent posts'. Click any you looking for replies to.

7. marionj

marionj Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder bob if go into your profile and alter the bit that says show so many days etc. perhaps if you alter that it may work.

8. marionj

marionj Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh boy [​IMG] sory bob talk about not checking out what comments have already been made before trying to help. [​IMG] Who feels foolish then.

9. marionj

marionj Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Bobj did you find those photo's you lost? I've just been into my profile to edit something and spotted something in there that might be of help. [​IMG] Now I cant remember what it was exactly. Perhaps if you went into yours and press edit then scroll down maybe you will see what I mean [​IMG] Bear with me, the old grey cells and all that [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. marionj

marionj Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh heck, I sometimes wish I could edit my brain like I can my profile. You checked last years didnt you. [​IMG] Apologies again.

11. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Once again i was 'logged off'. The smilies all seem to go after a while too, all you get is the ...'info for comps stuff'.... Please sort it.

cheers