1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Foxy

Discussion in 'Wildlife Corner' started by wiseowl, May 2, 2009.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Jazmine sometimes the messy poo can be a sign of hedgehogs depending on what they have eaten because we have one that visits us and leaves some interesting specimens.:D

A friend of ours who is a retired Pest Control Officer{Rat Catcher:D} said that foxes poo is usually a whitish colour beacuse I found some in my garden a few years ago and wasn't sure what had dropped it:D

2. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    Woo, as always, your fox photos are brilliant! :gnthb::gnthb:

It must be exciting to be able to get close enough to a wild animal and take such marvellous pics. Thanks so much for sharing. :luv:

3. wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +89,803
    Hello all my friends Thank you Kandy,Kedi,Jasmine,Periwinkle,and Rosa for all your lovely kind words,they really are appreciated:) yes unfortunately some kind soul has reported them as a nuisance and I have found the two cubs Deceased (not sure why But have my suspicions) :(,so I have had to bury them In my garden, and the Vixen and Dog fox have disappeared .

4. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    :cry: Oh, Woo, I am so sorry to hear that. The poor little pups. That is so sad.