1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Media player

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by Gizmo, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Gizmo

Gizmo Gardener

Ratings:
    +851
    Thanks for the replys.. The TV we have is not android based.. But does connect to Internet.. Its done by viera. And is about 7 yrs old..
    I did use a android box along time ago for kodi etc but then we to pc based system for kodi now pc has gone I have bought another android box that arrived today all though I can get kodi its self on i can't remember how to transfer kodi from USB or Windows to android I know you have to go to a certain place in android... The box I got has android 11 on it if that makes any difference is unsure
    Thanks