1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Parental control on Samsung tablet

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by Jack Sparrow, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +5,414
    We allow the grandchildren to use our tablets to play games. Today while I was at work one of the kids was using my messenger to send messages to my wife. Also when I got home I discovered websites open and several new games downloaded. All this might b harmless but I dont want it to happening again. Research suggests that there are several technical options available. They all go over my head. I dont have a clue where to start. If anybody understands how to do this on a Samsung A8 tablet, I would be very grateful.

G.

2. ricky101

ricky101 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +4,201
    • Like Like x 1
    • Loofah

Loofah Admin Staff Member

Ratings:
      +21,673
      Issue is that the kids are better educated on these things so will find a work around :( Perhaps just lay it out that if they abuse the tablet (ie use it not for what is agreed upon) then it won't be available to them.

• Like Like x 1