1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

RHS Tatton flower show

Discussion in 'Garden Visits' started by flowerpotty, Jun 18, 2009.

1. flowerpotty

flowerpotty Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody going to this show in July? I'm thinking of going. I've also just come back from a weeks holiday at Comb Martin north Devon, and visited an interesting garden which i would recommend. It's called Marhill Gardens just north of Barnstaple. It was created by the late Dr Smart a GP who retired to north Devon after serving as a doctor in the navy. He received honoury national awards for saving injured and drowning sailors from a torpoeded vessel during the second world war. The garden has a national collection of astilbes and an interesting collection of eucalyptises and silver birches. There is a stream which ran through the land wich was dammed over thirty years ago, which has created three large lakes that has attracted wildfowl and other wildlife. Well worth a visit.

2. NewbieGreen

NewbieGreen Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I just saw this on a banner round the pyramid roundabout :D

3. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Already got my tickets.:thumb: