1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Salvia Uliginosa Seeds wanted

Discussion in 'Swaps/Freebies' started by PeterS, Nov 25, 2005.

1. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +86,045
    Yeah I like the loo roll idea, presume its just the cardboard centre bit, otherwise you'd need quite a big box. :D [​IMG]

2. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
  3. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Paladin - I haven't forgotten the Salvia - was going to send it this week, but gonna wait now til after the cold snap. So all being well it should be on its way beginning of next week.

4. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    And here it is now Fran... ;)
    [​IMG]

5. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    One very healthy plant - and it will flower no on and on, past the first frosts. Tis a lovely sky blue flower. Congratulations.

I'm gonna have to move the parent plant - its been overwhelmed by a geranium and not doing well.

6. Rumple

Rumple Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I think this is a very productive thread to follow. So I am putting a short list of the seeds that I have collected this past weekend under the exchanges thread. (I'll add to the list when I get a bit of time to go through what else I collected earlier in the summer).

Maybe we can get other's interested too. I must admit I have been a bit surprised that the seed/plant exchange thread is so short. Lets see if we can get it on the move.

7. Rumple

Rumple Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    If you are interested, I have just put my seed list on the exchanges thread. Maybe there is something that you would like?