1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Squirrel Feeder

Discussion in 'Wildlife Corner' started by mazambo, Oct 25, 2019.

1. mazambo

mazambo Forever Learning

Ratings:
    +3,718
    Ok squirrels, I know not the most popular animal, but for me they didn't ask to be here just trying to survive like the rest of us, so trying to wean them away from the bird feeders I put up a squirrel feeder a few weeks ago, i know the best way to get them to use it is prop it open for a while, to be honest I didn't do that for the first week and it wasn't used, so this week I've tied the lid open and they've been using it twofold, one to get peanuts and two to sit in, watching all these super squirrel programs I'm just wondering if squirrel intelligence is regional?:heehee:

2. Janet mahay

Janet mahay Gardener

Ratings:
    +611
    One day a truck driver had a truck full of squirrels. A polise officer said," Sir, I’m going to need you to take these squirrels to the zoo." The driver did so and left. The next day the driver was back but this time the squirrels were wearing sunglasses. The officer said," I thought I told you to take these squirrels to the zoo." The driver said," I did. Today I’m taking them to the beach.":lunapic 130165696578242 5:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Jiffy

Jiffy The Match is on Fire

Pyro
      Ratings:
      +31,956
      I don't mind 1 or 2 it's nice to see them having fun chasing the magpie's :biggrin: but here we have too many so i have to keep them under control or they're be back to high numbers and do alot of damage to trees and one lady had them in her loft and chewed the wire's, not good