1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Vallota (Scarborough Lily)

Discussion in 'Wants Lists' started by Victoria, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Looking forward to seeing them grow @Victoria After you mentioned them I did some searching on line and found a nursery in the U.K. I still can’t decide whether to order any as at the moment my greenhouse is full of cyclamen seedlings plus clay pots full of Agapanthus and other stuff so don’t think I have the room for them:sad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
      Ratings:
      +50,698
      They are worth having @Kandy. They are unique/rare and we so miss the clump we had for 35 years or so.

Scarborough.JPG

• Like Like x 2
      • Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
        Ratings:
        +6,543
        Lovely looking @Victoria will have to try and find that site I found them on and see if I can grow them on in my conservatory now that it is nearly finished:biggrin: