1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Visiting mouse

Discussion in 'Wildlife Corner' started by Dave W, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Dave W

Dave W Total Gardener

Anything I fancy and can afford!
    Ratings:
    +3,035
    I topped up one of bird feeders with seeds and shortly later looked out of the window and spotted this visitor. He/she returned several times over the course of 30 minutes and even shared the plate with a couple of house sparrows. I suspect he/she's the little culprit behind the teeth marks in some of our stored potatoes in the shed.
    mouse.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • joolz68

joolz68 Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +5,385
      Our cats keep killing ours!! :cry3:Its really cute dave :blue thumb:i leave seed and bedding fleece in my pot shed for them :)

• lost_in_france

lost_in_france Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +3,138
      It looks sweet Dave, think we have a few in our shed judging by the state of the loungers in there - they must have some nice soft beds somewhere with the stuffing they stole! I don't mind them sharing the birds' food but we now now have rats stealing it too. They used to come in from the field next door but think they are now in residence under the decking :gaah:. The dogs have got a couple of them but there are definitely still some around.