WOOS GARDEN

Discussion in 'Members Hobbies' started by wiseowl, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Irmemac

Irmemac Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +1,686
    What a lovely job of your new pond @wiseowl! That's a good size of ground you have to turn into something interesting. You have a great eye for colour and nature, so it will be interesting to see what you come up with. Perhaps some traditional English cottage garden flowers, or a mini wildflower meadow? Looking forward to seeing your ideas come to fruition anyway.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
      Ratings:
      +89,276
      Good morning @Irmemac my friend and thank you,I would like a wild flower area but the problem is the soil is so good I'm not sure if the seeds would germinate,enjoy your day my friend:smile:

• Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Ned

Ned Evaporated

Prime Minister
        Ratings:
        +5,404
        Tell you what Woo, if and when I think up a good idea, I will share it with you. The thing is, I didn`t expect my pond to empty itself overnight. The power was too great to just produce a trickle, and I thought at the time ''jolly good job there were no fish in there''
        That`s why I decided before I start the pump again I`ll try to make a waterfall, and then I`ll know the water will keep going back where it should ........with a bit of luck and a fair wind :noidea:

• Like Like x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1