1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garden Projects and DIY

What Projects Do You Have Going? Are you making something yourself ?Let us see what you've got going on.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. catztail
    Like x 7

free plans!

Thanks, have looked for plans in the past and always come up short, bookmarked.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3.   » Normal Threads
  4. martin-f
    Like x 8

Work in progress

Update on this project, grass has took well and things have started to flower quite pleased how this area has developed :).
    Update on this project, grass has took well and things have started to flower quite pleased how this area has developed :).
    DSCN2909.JPG DSCN6012.JPG DSCN7522.JPG DSCN7523.JPG DSCN7569.JPG DSCN7617.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. rustyroots

Mini garden project.

I'd be tempted to continue that hedge up the fence. Maybe a hydrangea in the corner and the rest herbaceous perennials
    I'd be tempted to continue that hedge up the fence. Maybe a hydrangea in the corner and the rest herbaceous perennials
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. bigbore
    Like x 15

My little haven

So happy, looks like Photobucket has stopped the ransom of peoples pictures, i see a lot have come back... Good to be back and good to catch up on all of the posts.. My garden hasn't changed...
    So happy, looks like Photobucket has stopped the ransom of peoples pictures, i see a lot have come back... Good to be back and good to catch up on all of the posts.. My garden hasn't changed much... here is a quick video just at the beginning of springenjoy
    So happy, looks like Photobucket has stopped the ransom of peoples pictures, i see a lot have come back... Good to be back and good to catch up on all of the posts.. My garden hasn't changed much... here is a quick video just at the beginning...
    So happy, looks like Photobucket has stopped the ransom of peoples pictures, i see a lot have come back... Good to be back and good to catch up on all of the posts.. My garden hasn't changed...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Gail_68

Fixing and using railway sleepers for your landscaping project

Hi @CanadianLori the main thing is Barrettine preserver :)Railway Sleeper Treatments - Wood Finishes Direct
    Hi @CanadianLori the main thing is Barrettine preserver :)Railway Sleeper Treatments - Wood Finishes Direct
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Sheal
    Like x 15

First bed, new garden.

Thanks but it's not an option Tetters. :) My bedroom window is just above there and I live in a bungalow. I believe they cling too which will damage the stone covering on the walls. I may introduce...
    Thanks but it's not an option Tetters. :) My bedroom window is just above there and I live in a bungalow. I believe they cling too which will damage the stone covering on the walls. I may introduce a climber at some point to the left behind the Geranium but meanwhile will plant tall plants at the...
    Thanks but it's not an option Tetters. :) My bedroom window is just above there and I live in a bungalow. I believe they cling too which will damage the stone covering on the walls. I may introduce a climber at some point to the left behind the...
    Thanks but it's not an option Tetters. :) My bedroom window is just above there and I live in a bungalow. I believe they cling too which will damage the stone covering on the walls. I may introduce...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. vibrating_cake
    Like x 3

My tiered garden log.

Your lawn are looks very good. I congratulate you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Phoozzle

Raised Garden Beds Built into Perimeter Fence (Video)

I think it looks great you've done a cracking job well done :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Sandy Ground
    Like x 4

Garden Lighting

Martin :thankyou:for adding the pic mate :dbgrtmb:...it does look :wub2:and with flicker candles in it...well what more can I say :pathd:
    Martin :thankyou:for adding the pic mate :dbgrtmb:...it does look :wub2:and with flicker candles in it...well what more can I say :pathd:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. clanless

Which garden paint?

It doesn't want to be too thick for garden wood. You need the first coat to soak into the top layer of wood, otherwise it won't protect it. The challenge for the paint people is getting that...
    It doesn't want to be too thick for garden wood. You need the first coat to soak into the top layer of wood, otherwise it won't protect it. The challenge for the paint people is getting that consistency whilst also getting enough pigment to paint the wood. That's where a lot of the cheap stuff...
    It doesn't want to be too thick for garden wood. You need the first coat to soak into the top layer of wood, otherwise it won't protect it. The challenge for the paint people is getting that consistency whilst also getting enough pigment to paint...
    It doesn't want to be too thick for garden wood. You need the first coat to soak into the top layer of wood, otherwise it won't protect it. The challenge for the paint people is getting that...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Tetters
    Like x 22

Mum decided to carve up her lawn...

That is absolutely outstanding. Absolutely brilliant.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Sian in Belgium
    Like x 7

Our long weekend project

Looks great Sian a good job done :).
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Moley
    Like x 5

Kitting Out Our First Greenhouse

I've got 2 of those folding tables each size 750 x 1800mm which are used for carbooting, seed sowing/potting up on, plus putting plants outside during the day or in my garage on chilly nights when...
    I've got 2 of those folding tables each size 750 x 1800mm which are used for carbooting, seed sowing/potting up on, plus putting plants outside during the day or in my garage on chilly nights when it's getting a bit crammy in the greenhouse close to planting out time.
    I've got 2 of those folding tables each size 750 x 1800mm which are used for carbooting, seed sowing/potting up on, plus putting plants outside during the day or in my garage on chilly nights when it's getting a bit crammy in the greenhouse close...
    I've got 2 of those folding tables each size 750 x 1800mm which are used for carbooting, seed sowing/potting up on, plus putting plants outside during the day or in my garage on chilly nights when...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. 2nd_bassoon
    Like x 6

Bench restoration

I used to sell something similar in the gardening section of my stores, they were made by Coleport. They also made a Victorian style table and chairs.At the end of the season, there's always...
    I used to sell something similar in the gardening section of my stores, they were made by Coleport. They also made a Victorian style table and chairs.At the end of the season, there's always stuff that gets written off. One year there was one of these benches with a broken side frame, for...
    I used to sell something similar in the gardening section of my stores, they were made by Coleport. They also made a Victorian style table and chairs.At the end of the season, there's always stuff that gets written off. One year there was...
    I used to sell something similar in the gardening section of my stores, they were made by Coleport. They also made a Victorian style table and chairs.At the end of the season, there's always...
    2018-04-28 19.02.57.jpg 20160416_104103.jpg IMG_1304.JPG Capture.PNG 051712.jpg 051713.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Sian in Belgium

new garden - deciding how to start!

What an amazing transformation :). Well done, you should be very proud of what you've achieved. I look forward to the next instalment with your pond - including pics, of course. :)
    What an amazing transformation :). Well done, you should be very proud of what you've achieved. I look forward to the next instalment with your pond - including pics, of course. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Matt-tropical
    Like x 8

Tiki garden project coming together

Not really an option to put it in the ground where it is wish I could. I’m gonna have to risk it where it is but will be giving it some serious protection:)
    Not really an option to put it in the ground where it is wish I could. I’m gonna have to risk it where it is but will be giving it some serious protection:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. rustyroots

Refelting shed roof.

Thanks all.I’m going to do the lot in one, rather than having to do the other one in a few years.Rusty
    Thanks all.I’m going to do the lot in one, rather than having to do the other one in a few years.Rusty
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. RichD

Raised Beds Construction

I’ve done the same kind of thing in the front of mine but used half log to fill part way I just used rubble and anything I could find and then 18” of soil and manure mixed and everything grows...
    I’ve done the same kind of thing in the front of mine but used half log to fill part way I just used rubble and anything I could find and then 18” of soil and manure mixed and everything grows really well in them word of caution though on the front fence I made 8” deep planters and find the dry...
    I’ve done the same kind of thing in the front of mine but used half log to fill part way I just used rubble and anything I could find and then 18” of soil and manure mixed and everything grows really well in them word of caution though on the...
    I’ve done the same kind of thing in the front of mine but used half log to fill part way I just used rubble and anything I could find and then 18” of soil and manure mixed and everything grows...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. kazzawazza

Advice regarding a retaining wall

Some really interesting suggestions, thank you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Gail_68
    Like x 12

New Fencing Idea

It never moves @Under The Flower Pot...it's very solid i can assure you :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Sandy Ground
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options