1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Garden Projects and DIY

What Projects Do You Have Going? Are you making something yourself ?Let us see what you've got going on.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. clum111

My Japanese themed Garden

The words on the planter says Through the wind blows, the mountain does not move.
    The words on the planter says Through the wind blows, the mountain does not move.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. wiseowl
    Like x 3

Last Bamboo Moved

Well Done Woo :dbgrtmb: Top job You Remind Me Of My Self When My Back is Not Playing up!!! You Never Stop :love30: Have a Good Day and God Bless You :wub2:
    Well Done Woo :dbgrtmb: Top job You Remind Me Of My Self When My Back is Not Playing up!!! You Never Stop :love30: Have a Good Day and God Bless You :wub2:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. rustyroots

My garden project so far

:wow: lovely Transformation :dbgrtmb: Gr8 Work RR
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Freddy
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. No greenfingers

Help converting a creepy garden

Agreed, wholeheartedly. :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Kai

Advice on our new garden

Thank you, good questions! Mainly we'll just use it for a bit of sunbathing in summer (happy to lay on the grass to be honest so no need to have any garden furniture) and also, we just want...
    Thank you, good questions! Mainly we'll just use it for a bit of sunbathing in summer (happy to lay on the grass to be honest so no need to have any garden furniture) and also, we just want something that makes us happy every time we look at it from the kitchen (throughout the year). Privacy...
    Thank you, good questions! Mainly we'll just use it for a bit of sunbathing in summer (happy to lay on the grass to be honest so no need to have any garden furniture) and also, we just want something that makes us happy every time we look at it...
    Thank you, good questions! Mainly we'll just use it for a bit of sunbathing in summer (happy to lay on the grass to be honest so no need to have any garden furniture) and also, we just want...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. "M"

Feeling Overwhelmed (and despondent)

Well, I didn't hit the car boot sales this morning ... I did this instead. Took the hebes I bought the other day, the one's labelled "reason for sale - dying", which I have had soaking ever...
    Well, I didn't hit the car boot sales this morning ... I did this instead. Took the hebes I bought the other day, the one's labelled "reason for sale - dying", which I have had soaking ever since (top pic) and potted them on with some fresh compost, a pinch or two of bonemeal per post, a...
    Well, I didn't hit the car boot sales this morning ... I did this instead. Took the hebes I bought the other day, the one's labelled "reason for sale - dying", which I have had soaking ever since (top pic) and potted them on with some fresh...
    Well, I didn't hit the car boot sales this morning ... I did this instead. Took the hebes I bought the other day, the one's labelled "reason for sale - dying", which I have had soaking ever...
    CIMG0019.JPG CIMG0023.JPG CIMG0020.JPG CIMG0033.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Ripple

Suggestions please.

Have managed to persuade daughter to upload a pic. The bit along the stream I'm also looking for suggestion please. At the moment it's just overgrown grass.
    Have managed to persuade daughter to upload a pic. The bit along the stream I'm also looking for suggestion please. At the moment it's just overgrown grass.
    Garden.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ixithepatriot

My garden

Well done....its looking great, worth the effort.:blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Elson

Purchased new house, Help with Garden/jungle

Welcome. If you make a lawn at the front, then you will have two gardens (front and back) to try to get in order at once. Not a bad thing if you don't mind that, but personally I'd go for a...
    Welcome. If you make a lawn at the front, then you will have two gardens (front and back) to try to get in order at once. Not a bad thing if you don't mind that, but personally I'd go for a simple arrangement at the front, freeing up your time to do the back. If it were me, I'd just mow the...
    Welcome. If you make a lawn at the front, then you will have two gardens (front and back) to try to get in order at once. Not a bad thing if you don't mind that, but personally I'd go for a simple arrangement at the front, freeing up your time...
    Welcome. If you make a lawn at the front, then you will have two gardens (front and back) to try to get in order at once. Not a bad thing if you don't mind that, but personally I'd go for a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Chillimad
    Like x 6

DIY Propagator

Yeah chillies will be the earliest starters in it, but it's got pottential for getting so much off to a flying start Fingers crossed
    Yeah chillies will be the earliest starters in it, but it's got pottential for getting so much off to a flying start Fingers crossed
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Auntpol

New to gardening

Hi Kristen, What amazingly comprehensive answers to all my questions. Sorry I didn't see it earlier but we have had an amazingly busy day soaking up the sun with the grandchildren - the whole...
    Hi Kristen, What amazingly comprehensive answers to all my questions. Sorry I didn't see it earlier but we have had an amazingly busy day soaking up the sun with the grandchildren - the whole reason for making the garden look lovely. If you don't mind I'm going to print out this topic and make...
    Hi Kristen, What amazingly comprehensive answers to all my questions. Sorry I didn't see it earlier but we have had an amazingly busy day soaking up the sun with the grandchildren - the whole reason for making the garden look lovely. If you don't...
    Hi Kristen, What amazingly comprehensive answers to all my questions. Sorry I didn't see it earlier but we have had an amazingly busy day soaking up the sun with the grandchildren - the whole...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Marthascat

Hello, after some tips and advice

Enough fun, its been a laugh but locking this one down now, you little teasers you.
    Enough fun, its been a laugh but locking this one down now, you little teasers you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. longk

Gotta Share This Summer House!

Perfect for all my "tumbleweed" moments (and I get plenty of those!)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. clueless1

Ideas for this bit please

Can't help it!! As curious as a cat............
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. clueless1
    Like x 3

The next bit - Removing the pointless wall

Great start! :dbgrtmb: Really looking forward to seeing how this develops.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Hannah's Rose Garden

What to do next?

Just finances stopping me now. I need a tree surgeon to trim the huge holly at the back and someone to dig the big buddjlia and hydranger stumps out. Just two cottoneasters and a brut of a...
    Just finances stopping me now. I need a tree surgeon to trim the huge holly at the back and someone to dig the big buddjlia and hydranger stumps out. Just two cottoneasters and a brut of a honeysuckle to dig out now. Ive picked all my roses to put in but they are £180 bare root! I am choosing...
    Just finances stopping me now. I need a tree surgeon to trim the huge holly at the back and someone to dig the big buddjlia and hydranger stumps out. Just two cottoneasters and a brut of a honeysuckle to dig out now. Ive picked all my roses to...
    Just finances stopping me now. I need a tree surgeon to trim the huge holly at the back and someone to dig the big buddjlia and hydranger stumps out. Just two cottoneasters and a brut of a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. EddieJ
    Like x 8

Outside loo

Well done......looks great!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Gazania
    Like x 3

Small patio.

great job... and a really neat idea! I'd certainly love to spend my reading hours there :dbgrtmb: Looking foreward to updates and pics :SUNsmile:
    great job... and a really neat idea! I'd certainly love to spend my reading hours there :dbgrtmb: Looking foreward to updates and pics :SUNsmile:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. al n
    Like x 6

A few more pics of my progress

Now I've seen the "before" photo's .... ... double WOW!!!!! :love30: :love30: An amazing transformation; clearly a lot of time, energy and love has been lavished on it.
    Now I've seen the "before" photo's .... ... double WOW!!!!! :love30: :love30: An amazing transformation; clearly a lot of time, energy and love has been lavished on it.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice