Gardening For People With Disabilities

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. liammac

Disabled Gardening

Thanks @shiney for the alert :)Providing you are not promoting or advertising a product, then I see no reason why you can't post a link to your survey. If you need any help to do so, just give me...
    Thanks @shiney for the alert :)Providing you are not promoting or advertising a product, then I see no reason why you can't post a link to your survey. If you need any help to do so, just give me a shout and I will be happy to help.
    Thanks @shiney for the alert :)Providing you are not promoting or advertising a product, then I see no reason why you can't post a link to your survey. If you need any help to do so, just give me a shout and I will be happy to help.
    Thanks @shiney for the alert :)Providing you are not promoting or advertising a product, then I see no reason why you can't post a link to your survey. If you need any help to do so, just give me...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. moonraker

Gardening with back ache or wheelchair gardening

I use a back support the best I have found is from physioroom really makes a difference, I also use a hinged knee brace with good results.Or I wait for a good day :love30:
    I use a back support the best I have found is from physioroom really makes a difference, I also use a hinged knee brace with good results.Or I wait for a good day :love30:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. LowiePete
    Like x 5

Designing a Low Maintenance Water Feature - Part 1

Thank you for the info.... I'll have to look out for that one when I'm ready to get the plants for around my pond..... I just love how it adds character to the area. Not a bad price for such a...
    Thank you for the info.... I'll have to look out for that one when I'm ready to get the plants for around my pond..... I just love how it adds character to the area. Not a bad price for such a stunning colour :)
    Thank you for the info.... I'll have to look out for that one when I'm ready to get the plants for around my pond..... I just love how it adds character to the area. Not a bad price for such a stunning colour :)
    Thank you for the info.... I'll have to look out for that one when I'm ready to get the plants for around my pond..... I just love how it adds character to the area. Not a bad price for such a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. LowiePete
    Like x 7

Planting an Art-Deco Raised Bed

love the design!
    love the design!
    love the design!
    love the design!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Hannah's Rose Garden

Chimneyrosegarden's mum's wheelchair garden

play area weed controlled and bark starting to go down. I had to take 6 tablets to do this
    play area weed controlled and bark starting to go down. I had to take 6 tablets to do this
    mums garden.png PB2000002856_diagram.jpg mail.google.com.jpg 2012-11-27 16.16.55-1.jpg mums new garden.png 2012-11-28 15.58.30.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. James Osborne

Product design student, Gardening for the Disabled

Hi James. I am bipolar and I also have nerve damage in my pelvis (affecting my back & legs) and nerve damage in one shoulder. Oh and I've had an op for carpal tunnel in one hand as well. So plenty...
    Hi James. I am bipolar and I also have nerve damage in my pelvis (affecting my back & legs) and nerve damage in one shoulder. Oh and I've had an op for carpal tunnel in one hand as well. So plenty of stuff frustrates me about gardening, let's see how much I can think of...........:scratch: raised beds...
    Hi James. I am bipolar and I also have nerve damage in my pelvis (affecting my back & legs) and nerve damage in one shoulder. Oh and I've had an op for carpal tunnel in one hand as well. So plenty of stuff frustrates me about gardening, let's see...
    Hi James. I am bipolar and I also have nerve damage in my pelvis (affecting my back & legs) and nerve damage in one shoulder. Oh and I've had an op for carpal tunnel in one hand as well. So plenty...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. BastLoki

Gardening with crutches....

Cool, I'll try that. Thankyou very much!
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. IanArmour

The green circle garden has arrived

The GC Garden consists of ten self-irrigating garden units designed to provide horticultural therapy for people of all ages, especially for those with mental or physical disabilities.I have...
    The GC Garden consists of ten self-irrigating garden units designed to provide horticultural therapy for people of all ages, especially for those with mental or physical disabilities.I have designed this garden over the past 2 years and finally Im at a production stage. I have put my all into...
    The GC Garden consists of ten self-irrigating garden units designed to provide horticultural therapy for people of all ages, especially for those with mental or physical disabilities.I have designed this garden over the past 2 years and finally...
    The GC Garden consists of ten self-irrigating garden units designed to provide horticultural therapy for people of all ages, especially for those with mental or physical disabilities.I have...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. rosa

garden tools for disabled

I have designed and created this semi-portable, auto-irrigating modular garden for those with mental or physical disability. The Garden is designed to accommodate any standard wheelchair allowing...
    I have designed and created this semi-portable, auto-irrigating modular garden for those with mental or physical disability. The Garden is designed to accommodate any standard wheelchair allowing the user to get up close to the gardening area.
    I have designed and created this semi-portable, auto-irrigating modular garden for those with mental or physical disability. The Garden is designed to accommodate any standard wheelchair allowing the user to get up close to the gardening area.
    I have designed and created this semi-portable, auto-irrigating modular garden for those with mental or physical disability. The Garden is designed to accommodate any standard wheelchair allowing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Kristen

Trowel for arthritic hands?

That looks great! Feeling the pain in the ball of my hand (do we have a ball in our hand?! :scratch: ) I think that would be a lot kinder when digging out the couch grass.I'd be very interested to...
    That looks great! Feeling the pain in the ball of my hand (do we have a ball in our hand?! :scratch: ) I think that would be a lot kinder when digging out the couch grass.I'd be very interested to hear if anyone has tried it?
    That looks great! Feeling the pain in the ball of my hand (do we have a ball in our hand?! :scratch: ) I think that would be a lot kinder when digging out the couch grass.I'd be very interested to hear if anyone has tried it?
    That looks great! Feeling the pain in the ball of my hand (do we have a ball in our hand?! :scratch: ) I think that would be a lot kinder when digging out the couch grass.I'd be very interested to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Daisies

New forum

What a great idea!
    What a great idea!
    What a great idea!
    What a great idea!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. compost maker

Garden for people who are blind

Do you mean the link Jean, it works ok for me, try copy and pasting it in your browser.
    Do you mean the link Jean, it works ok for me, try copy and pasting it in your browser.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. compost maker

Garden for people who are blind

Thanks that was helpful
    Thanks that was helpful
    Thanks that was helpful
    Thanks that was helpful
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. VEGE-4-LIFE

Info on Gardening with disabilities

Thanks Badsal72, I will put them down over the next few days
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice